Discuss Scratch

Delphox915
Scratcher
100+ posts

EᑎᗪᒪEᔕᔕ ᖇEᗩᒪITIEᔕ RP OVER 12000 comments

if anyone is still here i moved to @mahoxy!

Hey, I'm Delphox and I love Kaede Akamatsu more than I love myself. I'm a die-hard bookworm and a big DanRon/PKMN fan.
Come join us in the Endless Realities RP!
I love smiley faces! (:
girlpower1313
Scratcher
100+ posts

Application form:

Alexia wrote:

Username: girlpower1313
What universe are you in: Universe 4
Name(In the RP): Alexia
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): A mixture of all
Hero or Villan: Neutral. She supports the Heroes, but doesnt want to get involved
Backstory:She is afraid of having any relationships with others. When she was three years old, her whole family was murdered. The murderer captured her and raised her as his own child. but, she found out he had killed her family and she convinced her adoptive sister to kill him, then her sister was poisoned. Alexia rescued all of the Nymph slaves of her adoptive father´s army and his guards and revived her planet and the Nymph community.
Personality: Cold, guarded, and calculating, but when you get to know her, she is an amazing person, and very kind. she secretly has a crush on Jax (following) but keeps it secret
Species: Nymph
More about her species: Nymphs have white-blonde hair and blue eyes. They are incredibly pale, and prefer to come out at night. They do not care about humans or other humanoid creatures besides Nymphs. The love nature and animals

Jax wrote:

Application form:
Username: girlpower1313
Name(In the RP): Jax
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Leader and Warrior
Hero or Villan: Like Alexia
Backstory: He was one of Alexia´s adoptive father´s guards. He thought that Alexia was a silly little kid, but he fell in love with Alexia once she grew up and he noticed how funny, kind, and beautiful she was. HE helped the slaves escape and killed his own brother to free the other Nymphs.
Personality: Funny, cool, kind, tries to act cool but is really a hopeless romantic and very sweet, only shows that to Alexia
Species: Nymph

Taylor Alison Swift wrote:

People haven't always been there for me but music always has.
Hi!!

tinyness
StarlightJenna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: StarlightJenna
What universe are you in: Universe 3
Name(In the RP): Cyri
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Warrior
Hero or Villan: Hero
Backstory: She was born in Universe 1 but can teleport between universes. That is her only power, but she can fight decently in battle. She is one of three girls in the entire squad.
Personality: Confident, headstrong, talkative.
Species: Human

Statistics is used to approximate values of things. 23% of people know that.

Check out my profile! and the official Dawn Animated Series forum topic. Here, you can find updates about what happens with Dawn!
partypalace
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: partypalace
What universe are you in: 4
Name(In the RP): Zia
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Warrior
Hero or Villan: Hero
Backstory: She grew up on an unknown planet, and stumbled upon a talking fox. The fox's hind leg was stuck in a trap, so she freed it. The fox gave her the power of wizardry in an act of thanks. The fox became her companion.
Personality: Loves animals. She also likes origami.
Species: human

Hello! Plz follow me! I like Espeon and Umbreon!

Scratcher
45 posts

Username: @246031
Name(In the RP): Alatar
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Warrior/Wizard
Hero or Villan: Villian
Backstory: Abandoned by his parents while young, he grew up mistrusting of others, spending more and more time focusing on the ethereal side of magic. Now an adult, Alatar activiley seeks to stomp out the heroes once and for all.
Personality: Vengeful, Mistrustfull, Powerful magic.
Species: Human.

The Hot Shop
Fast, Quality products for you.

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/506728/
The_Agent_J
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: The_Agent_J
What universe are you in: 1
Name(In the RP): Egg (Or Jake if Egg is unavailable)
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Gunner
Hero or Villain: Hero
Backstory: Grew up in an untrustable environment, was always scared of close combat, which is why he is a gunner, if someone hurts his friends he will go ballistic, normally blacks out when pacified tho.
Personality: Kind, shy, scared (nervous/ anxious) , Semi-short tempered
Species: Human

The_Agent_J
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oh this place has probably been abandoned. Last rp was 3-4 years ago…

CuboidCube
Scratcher
26 posts

also asking (also asked for Super Hero RP) is this active? does it have a shrivel of life in it? because the last post up above seems to confirm my theory…

I'm an alternate account of a 500+ post account, so don't mind the New Scratcher status.