Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️ [RSS Feed]
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Hi! I am very sorry for not using the order forms but I would really like some festival songs and music for my project set in the wizarding world. I would like more than one piece of music please.
Sure, I'll try

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️

redglitter wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Hi! I am very sorry for not using the order forms but I would really like some festival songs and music for my project set in the wizarding world. I would like more than one piece of music please.
Sure, I'll try
Thanks so much!

purr101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order your Banner
Username: @purr101
Shop Name: Kitty Kitty Art Shop
Preferences for the Banner: Can the shop name have rainbow text?
Motto: “Imagination is transformed into creations in less that 48 hours”
Font(s) Preferred: Bold
Main Colour Scheme: Rainbow, black and white.
Miscellaneous: I need it before the 27th of May

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧**:

RacerKikoy
Scratcher
10 posts

HI i just want any good Geometry Wars logo. for my game
ScriptedAwesome
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

redglitter wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

redglitter wrote:

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Username: TimeLordPlanet
What sort of art you'd like (logo, sprite, banner etc) Banner
What you'd like on it: A cartoon hobbit-hole alone in a (cartoon) field, with a blue sky containing a few clouds and a wisp of smoke. Text (which must not obscure the hole in any way Hobbit Hole Stores (underneath in smaller writing) We Provide A Hole Selection
What colour you want: Can you do the text in white please?
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): 900x200
Anything else you would like to tell us: Please comment on my profile when the order is ready.
Taken!

PikmanDude wrote:

Is this shop active? I'm interested in placing an order
Yep! We're always active, even if I'm the only person on the shop!
I'm usually on
I have to say - you are usually on the shop, which is very pleasing to me as not many staff members actually come on, these days
I'm on
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sorry I am not using the order form I am on my phone but can I have a logo that has the letter d on it that looks really cool and is either black or green. Thanks.

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

Any orders??

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
iluvwhiskers
Scratcher
100+ posts

purr101 wrote:

Order your Banner
Username: @purr101
Shop Name: Kitty Kitty Art Shop
Preferences for the Banner: Can the shop name have rainbow text?
Motto: “Imagination is transformed into creations in less that 48 hours”
Font(s) Preferred: Bold
Main Colour Scheme: Rainbow, black and white.
Miscellaneous: I need it before the 27th of May
I could take this one for ya
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Did you actually trademark the name ‘GlitterStores’?

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Nope. XD

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Nope. XD
If I were you, I'd remove the trademarked symbol from the shop's name…

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

redglitter wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Nope. XD
A lot of Scratch shops put a trademark symbol in their name - so I don't think I'm alone. Also, I think if GlitterStores were a trademark, it would be given the ®. Some shops even use © .

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

redglitter wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Nope. XD
A lot of Scratch shops put a trademark symbol in their name - so I don't think I'm alone. Also, I think if GlitterStores were a trademark, it would be given the ®. Some shops even use © .
The ™ symbol means trademarked, the ® symbol means reserved, and the © symbol means copyrighted.

iluvwhiskers
Scratcher
100+ posts

hm. should we consider a bit more advertising?
NDSDNS
Scratcher
1000+ posts

there’s a scratch trademark thread somewhere… https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/175721/

i do stuff sometimes but not very often
Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Sweetlyshy
What sort of art you'd like (logo, sprite, banner etc): Sprite
What you'd like on it: A female wolf that looks as if is from heaven
What colour you want: White mostly
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): Um, I really don't know this unit of measurement but this sprite takes up half of the screen.
Anything else you would like to tell us: The wolf is facing left.

What you'd like on it: Same female wolf that shows its face.
What colour you want: Same as above
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): Takes up most of the screen
Anything else you would like to tell us:

What you'd like on it: Same female wolf that is lying down on the ground as if it's depressed
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): Takes up the lower half of the screen
Anything else you would like to tell us: Please complete these orders ASAP!!

Thanks!
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sweetlyshy wrote:

What you'd like on it: A female wolf that looks as if is from heaven
What colour you want: White mostly
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): Um, I really don't know this unit of measurement but this sprite takes up half of the screen.
Anything else you would like to tell us: The wolf is facing left.

What you'd like on it: Same female wolf that shows its face.
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): Takes up most of the screen
Anything else you would like to tell us:

What you'd like on it: Same female wolf that is lying down on the ground as if it's depressed
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): Takes up the lower half of the screen
Anything else you would like to tell us: Please complete these orders ASAP!!

Thanks!
Taken! I might need a couple of days to complete this.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

redglitter wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

redglitter wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Nope. XD
The ™ symbol means trademarked, the ® symbol means reserved, and the © symbol means copyrighted.
I know

NDSDNS wrote:

there’s a scratch trademark thread somewhere… https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/175721/
I think it's for products rather than shops, but it's a great idea! I might try it.

iluvwhiskers wrote:

Yes, I think we should
I'm considering doing a week with the GlitterStores banner in my sig and seeing how many more customers that brings in? Who's with me?

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

Sorry I am not using the order form I am on my phone but can I have a logo that has the letter d on it that looks really cool and is either black or green. Thanks.
Sorry for the wait - taken!

cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

redglitter wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

redglitter wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

redglitter wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Nope. XD
I know

NDSDNS wrote:

I think it's for products rather than shops, but it's a great idea! I might try it.

iluvwhiskers wrote:

Yes, I think we should
I'm considering doing a week with the GlitterStores banner in my sig and seeing how many more customers that brings in? Who's with me?
i could get in on this

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️ [RSS Feed]