Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️ [RSS Feed]
cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️

btw reason im not that active is all my school projects are due and have been due but as school gets even closer to being over i have less projects to do and will be a little more active. however, right now i have half my english grade on the line and will be workin on that for like the next week

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️

cat-991 wrote:

btw reason im not that active is all my school projects are due and have been due but as school gets even closer to being over i have less projects to do and will be a little more active. however, right now i have half my english grade on the line and will be workin on that for like the next week
Okay, I understand!

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cat-991 wrote:

Okay

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Who thinks I should put siggy banners up for sale? (They're my style of banners, as shown in my sig)

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I would like to be staff here at GlitterStores™!
Username:@Catie623
Nickname: Willow
How active you'll be (1-10):9.5
Your specialty (Logos, songs etc): Songs and Voice Acting
Position Wanted: Executive Voice Actor
Following the thread: Yes
Anything else you want to tell us: Nothing else really, although If someone want a 2D pony call on me.

Thanks!
Note: It is okay if I am not accepted.

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catie623 wrote:

Anything else you want to tell us: Nothing else really, although If someone want a 2D pony call on me.

Thanks!
Accepted! Welcome to GS!

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

Thanks!
Accepted! Welcome to GS!

TYSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Who thinks I should put siggy banners up for sale? (They're my style of banners, as shown in my sig)
Yes!

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Yes! They would look amazing.
I support the idea very much so.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catie623 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Yes!
Okay! I'll add that to the FP in a sec
okie imma do trials now anyone want one

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Yes!
Okay! I'll add that to the FP in a sec
okie imma do trials now anyone want one

Yay!!!

cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

wait just checking.. im like manager or something right?

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

yeah nvm im cheif banner artist and executive/third in command manager

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP!
r p y o
i s
n t
g

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP!
r p y o
i s
n t
g

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

BUMP!
r p y o
i s
n t
g

At first I got really excited about seeing that there was a new post, and then I'm like; oh just a bump. I thought it was something better.
Lolz.

bbciplayer
Scratcher
500+ posts

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

Sorry I am not using the order form I am on my phone but can I have a logo that has the letter d on it that looks really cool and is either black or green. Thanks.
If this one hasn't been taken, I will do it!

i am mostly inactive on this site but still check in ocassionally!
11 years of scratching <3
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bbciplayer wrote:

Sorry I am not using the order form I am on my phone but can I have a logo that has the letter d on it that looks really cool and is either black or green. Thanks.
Feel free to do it

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

bbciplayer wrote:

Feel free to do it
Ooh I just realized we got a request! I hope someone comes around here looking for a voice actor… I might have to wait awhile, and expecting bumps to be requests is not going to help. Story of my life.
In other words, whenever I see there are posts in the new thread ⛄️☕❄︎ GlitterStores™ - A Shop Run By @redglitter - NEW Autumn Items For Sale! - Now hiring! ⛄️☕❄︎
I think that it's a request for something. But, then I look, and it says either Bump, BUMP, BuMp, BUMp, bUMP, bUmP, BuMP, BUmP, or something else weird like that. And it's way to hard to list all of the possibilities.
Also, I am NOT the maker of Willowshine's art shop. That's not going up anymore. I tried to change the signature but it wouldn't save. Let's try again…
Oof.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️ [RSS Feed]