Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️ [RSS Feed]
minepie7yt
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️

minepie7yt wrote:

Username: minepie7yt
Lines: what are you doing?
Male/Female?: male
Emotions: make him act crazy
Anything else you want to tell us: age 14

Lines: nothing…
Emotions: evil
Anything else you want to tell us: age 17

never mind…
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️

FloppyBop wrote:

Music
Get sound for your projects
Username: FloppyBop, THE best Scratcher there is.
Instruments: Copy.
Tempo: Copy.
Anything else you would like to tell us: What I want is all of the audio from this YouTube video, in a singe project. I want all the audio in one sound box thing in the Scratch editor, not all separate.
Taken!

Last edited by redglitter (June 22, 2018 15:39:49)

redgIitter
Scratcher
22 posts

FloppyBop wrote:

Music
Anything else you would like to tell us: What I want is all of the audio from this YouTube video, in a singe project. I want all the audio in one sound box thing in the Scratch editor, not all separate.
Completed!

FloppyBop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:@FloppyBop, one of the best Scratchers out there.
What sort of art you'd like (logo, sprite, banner etc) A title logo thing for the game I am making.
What you'd like on it: I want it to have no decorations on it, just the thing.
What colour you want: Orange and black.
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): It can be any size, I can grow it and shrink it.
Anything else you would like to tell us: I want it to look like the big logo title screen thing from “The Hyrule Fantasy: Zeruda no densestu”. That is the Japanese version of the original 1986 “The Legend of Zelda”. Basically, I want it to, in big Japanese text, say: “ライナスの伝説”. That is Japanese for, “The Legend of Linus.”
Above the Japanese text and a little to the left, I want there to be small English words that say: “THE HERBA FANTASY” Make THE HERBA FANTASY
completely orange, but with ライナスの伝説, I want that to be orange everywhere, but black on the bottom. Oh, and I want it to be a SPRITE, not a BACKDROP.

Nothing can eat my signature because I'm inedible.

Below the line is my old signature.

Cause I'm a cool guy!

OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!!!
minepie7yt
Scratcher
500+ posts

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloppyBop wrote:

Username:@FloppyBop, one of the best Scratchers out there.
What sort of art you'd like (logo, sprite, banner etc) A title logo thing for the game I am making.
What you'd like on it: I want it to have no decorations on it, just the thing.
What colour you want: Orange and black.
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): It can be any size, I can grow it and shrink it.
Anything else you would like to tell us: I want it to look like the big logo title screen thing from “The Hyrule Fantasy: Zeruda no densestu”. That is the Japanese version of the original 1986 “The Legend of Zelda”. Basically, I want it to, in big Japanese text, say: “ライナスの伝説”. That is Japanese for, “The Legend of Linus.”
Above the Japanese text and a little to the left, I want there to be small English words that say: “THE HERBA FANTASY” Make THE HERBA FANTASY
completely orange, but with ライナスの伝説, I want that to be orange everywhere, but black on the bottom. Oh, and I want it to be a SPRITE, not a BACKDROP.
Taken!

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloppyBop wrote:

Music

Eh I can't do it (for redglitter and u) sorry. redglitter will probably see this very soon tho.

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catie623 wrote:

FloppyBop wrote:

Music

Eh I can't do it (for redglitter and u) sorry. redglitter will probably see this very soon tho.
I've already done this.

FloppyBop
Scratcher
100+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

FloppyBop wrote:

Music

I've already done this.
So is it done yet? EDIT: Never mind, I made a mistake, this was already finished.

Last edited by FloppyBop (June 23, 2018 13:50:57)

Cause I'm a cool guy!

OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!!!
bbciplayer
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can we partner shops? My shop is Twistmall.

i am mostly inactive on this site but still check in ocassionally!
11 years of scratching <3
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bbciplayer wrote:

Can we partner shops? My shop is Twistmall.
Sure!

minepie7yt
Scratcher
500+ posts

minepie7yt wrote:

bump
FloppyBop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Art
Get cool art for your projects
Username: FloppyBop
What sort of art you'd like (logo, sprite, banner etc) Logo
What you'd like on it: I want it plain.
What colour you want: Purple, orange.
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): Any size, I can shrink or grow it.
Anything else you would like to tell us: I want it to look exactly like the SNES EarthBound logo, but I want it to say, “Stranger EarthBound Things”.

Cause I'm a cool guy!

OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!!!
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloppyBop wrote:

Art
Get cool art for your projects
Username: FloppyBop
What sort of art you'd like (logo, sprite, banner etc) Logo
What you'd like on it: I want it plain.
What colour you want: Purple, orange.
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): Any size, I can shrink or grow it.
Anything else you would like to tell us: I want it to look exactly like the SNES EarthBound logo, but I want it to say, “Stranger EarthBound Things”.
Taken!

cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

minepie7yt wrote:

minepie7yt wrote:

bump
anybody gonna take this? i cant, im not allowed to do voice things

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cat-991 wrote:

minepie7yt wrote:

minepie7yt wrote:

bump
anybody gonna take this? i cant, im not allowed to do voice things

I don't think I can, I'll go WAY under the ‘crazy’ part. Oof.

Hey, I thought I deleted the ‘Willowshine’s art shop' thing like 10000000000000000000000000000 times! WHY. IS. IT. STILL. THERE.

Last edited by Catie623 (June 25, 2018 11:14:16)

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I would like to give a bit of negative feedback that I hope you can turn around to improve the shop.

In April, I placed an order for some music. I had to follow the forum to be told that my order was taken and I never heard anything afterwards. I wouldn't se this shop again.

To improve,
- Notify people on profiles
- Finish orders
- Only take orders you can handle

bbciplayer
Scratcher
500+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Hi! I would like to give a bit of negative feedback that I hope you can turn around to improve the shop.

In April, I placed an order for some music. I had to follow the forum to be told that my order was taken and I never heard anything afterwards. I wouldn't se this shop again.

To improve,
- Finish orders
This is some good feedback, sorry about your order! I guess it probably got lost in the swarm of posts do you still need music?

i am mostly inactive on this site but still check in ocassionally!
11 years of scratching <3
Perkins6kinz6
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello, I'm responding in order of the roll call posted a number of pages back… but I'm here! A lot of people may not remember me, but I applied a while ago, and I'm here to re-apply for the art department. I specialize in sprites and backgrounds.

Username: Perkins6kinz6
Nickname: Perkins
How active you'll be (1-10): About a 7 or 8
Your specialty (Logos, songs etc): Sprites and Backgrounds
Position Wanted: Artist
Following the thread: Yes
Anything else you want to tell us: No, not really.
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bbciplayer wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

To improve,
- Finish orders
This is some good feedback, sorry about your order! I guess it probably got lost in the swarm of posts do you still need music?
Yeah, that's what usually happens. At least we don't offtopic anymore!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️ [RSS Feed]