Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️ [RSS Feed]
pontesbury
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️

Hi sorry that i have been inactive recently, i promise to be more active

cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️

pontesbury wrote:

nobodies been active ur good

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cat-991 wrote:

pontesbury wrote:

I have, it's just there was nothing to say

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Art
Get cool art for your projects
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
What sort of art you'd like (logo, sprite, banner etc) thumbnail
What you'd like on it: A studio thumbnail for ‘The Maths Studio’ , I want anything that fits, and the dimensions of a studio thumbnail (which I believe is 300x175px)
What colour you want: any
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): 300x175px
Anything else you would like to tell us: It's a competition for my studio thumbnail, so I will send it to multiple shops and use the best

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

GoldenPC611
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: GoldenPC611
Nickname: Don't have one
How active you'll be (1-10): 8/10
Your specialty (Logos, songs etc): Oc drawing and animal lineart, I'm best at dogs and cats
Position Wanted: Artist
Following the thread: Yea
Anything else you want to tell us: Woa, you have 230 pages, this place is popular

cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

cat-991 wrote:

pontesbury wrote:

I have, it's just there was nothing to say
well yeah thats what i ment i check here daily too

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

GoldenPC611 wrote:

Your specialty (Logos, songs etc): Oc drawing and animal lineart, I'm best at dogs and cats
Anything else you want to tell us: Woa, you have 230 pages, this place is popular
don't see any reason against this, and titile says hirning, so unless redglitter opposes youre hired!
can you take the maths studio thumbnail? i would but im busy working on a large project

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cat-991 wrote:

GoldenPC611 wrote:

don't see any reason against this, and titile says hirning, so unless redglitter opposes youre hired!
can you take the maths studio thumbnail? i would but im busy working on a large project
they've already done 2 for me in other shops

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Art
Get cool art for your projects
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
What sort of art you'd like (logo, sprite, banner etc) thumbnail
What you'd like on it: A studio thumbnail for ‘The Maths Studio’ , I want anything that fits, and the dimensions of a studio thumbnail (which I believe is 300x175px)
What colour you want: any
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): 300x175px
Anything else you would like to tell us: It's a competition for my studio thumbnail, so I will send it to multiple shops and use the best
I can take this!

pontesbury
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello? Any orders?

purple_unicorns2050
Scratcher
19 posts

ART
Username: purple_unicorns2050
What sort of art you'd like (logo, sprite, banner etc): a thumbnail for my autism studio
What you'd like on it: anything appealing to autistic people
What colour you want: any colour
What size you want: (please use WxH for best results): a studio thumbnail size
Anything else you would like to tell us: none

when green flag clicked
forever
say [Chara is an innocent and kind girl.]
end
cat-991
Scratcher
100+ posts

pontesbury wrote:

Hello? Any orders?
there is now

purple_unicorns2050 wrote:

ART
What sort of art you'd like (logo, sprite, banner etc): a thumbnail for my autism studio
do you wanna take it?

._____________
|free money here|
.‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
penguins cant fly
i can't fly
therefore i am a penguin
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

purple_unicorns2050 wrote:

ART
Taken!

Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Neggit
What sort of art you'd like: Sprite
What you'd like on it: I need you to draw two sprites. The first sprite is a picture of a Mexican girl aged 4. She has brown eyes and short black hair. She is extremely fat and is wearing a yellow tank top and purple short shorts. I also need a picture of her twin brother. He looks almost exactly like her and is wearing a red tank top and blue shorts.
What colour you want: SKIN: medium brown, EYES: brown. white, black HAIR: black CLOTHES: yellow, purple, red, blue,
What size you want: large, almost as big as a scratch project
Anything else you would like to tell us: If you have ANY questions, ask me please.@Neggit

Neggit
pontesbury
Scratcher
100+ posts

Neggit wrote:

What you'd like on it: I need you to draw two sprites. The first sprite is a picture of a Mexican girl aged 4. She has brown eyes and short black hair. She is extremely fat and is wearing a yellow tank top and purple short shorts. I also need a picture of her twin brother. He looks almost exactly like her and is wearing a red tank top and blue shorts.
What colour you want: SKIN: medium brown, EYES: brown. white, black HAIR: black CLOTHES: yellow, purple, red, blue,
Anything else you would like to tell us: If you have ANY questions, ask me please.@Neggit
Taken!

pontesbury
Scratcher
100+ posts

Neggit wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/312058597/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/312059335/

Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thanks! I might use them in a project at some point!

Neggit
pontesbury
Scratcher
100+ posts

Are there any unclaimed art orders?

teecee3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: @teecee3
What sort of art you'd like: banner
What you'd like on it: the words ‘teecee3’ in white text, with a light purple flower background.
What colour you want: Light purple flower background, white text.
What size you want: I don't really mind, just an average banner size?
Anything else you would like to tell us: None

Last edited by teecee3 (July 21, 2019 07:51:39)

^ banner by @clove-

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ hey, i'm sydney!

// INFJ-T // she/they // hufflepuff // aquarius // aspiring artist & writer //
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

teecee3 wrote:

Username: @teecee
What sort of art you'd like: banner
What you'd like on it: the words ‘teecee3’ in white text, with a light purple flower background.
What colour you want: Light purple flower background, white text.
What size you want: I don't really mind, just an average banner size?
Anything else you would like to tell us: None
Taken!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️☕☂️ GlitterStores™ - We Get Your Orders Done, FAST! - Celebrating 2 Years - A Shop Run By @redglitter - Now Hiring! ⭐️☕☂️ [RSS Feed]