Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [RSS Feed]
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

How should we introduce Andrew Rose? He can't be in the first seven episodes, but he can't appear after the 20th.
Maybe Cream goes over to Amy's house for a playdate sometime in Season 2 or early Season 3.
Speaking of Cream, how about she has a sister-sister relationship with Tikal? And Vanilla even says“You're like a daughter to me Tikal.” Vanilla is just that nurturing.
Like, they're actually biological sisters, or they just have a relationship similar to a sister-sister relationship?
No, They are just that close and Vanilla treats her like family.
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spycapt, do you approve this collab to be registered in the directory?

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

What dose that mean, nice OCs by the way, we can add in floee.
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

I posted a form for the collab to be registered in the Collaboration Directory and the owner of the directory replied that I needed permission from the owner for it to be registered.

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

How should we introduce Andrew Rose? He can't be in the first seven episodes, but he can't appear after the 20th.
Maybe Cream goes over to Amy's house for a playdate sometime in Season 2 or early Season 3.
Speaking of Cream, how about she has a sister-sister relationship with Tikal? And Vanilla even says“You're like a daughter to me Tikal.” Vanilla is just that nurturing.
Like, they're actually biological sisters, or they just have a relationship similar to a sister-sister relationship?
No, They are just that close and Vanilla treats her like family.
ok!
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

I posted a form for the collab to be registered in the Collaboration Directory and the owner of the directory replied that I needed permission from the owner for it to be registered.
As long as I don't have to show my face or any legal issues arise, alright… Can we add Floee, she could be one of the civilian animals.
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

As long as I don't have to show my face or any legal issues arise, alright… Can we add Floee, she could be one of the civilian animals.
Sure.

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Sure.
maybe she can be introduced in the same episode as Zooey is
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Nope, no legal issues, I just like owners to be aware that their collaboration is being listed .

Good Luck with the collaboration!
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Sure.
BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH VIXENS.

Btw, Floee is with Silver.

Last edited by PrincessPanda_test_ (Aug. 18, 2016 22:57:31)

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Sure.

Wait my suggestion actually made some sense?

Yay
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Sure.

Yay
I say we introduce her at the end of the first season, when the defeat of the robotic abomination causes a wormhole to open and Floee to fall out, ending the season on a cliffhanger. (Optionally with Silver falling madly in love with her for comedic purposes. )

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Sure.

Are you mad that I prefer Tails and Zooey over Tails and Cream? I say civilian, but they live in a mix between a village and a small city.
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Sure.

Are you mad that I prefer Tails and Zooey over Tails and Cream? I say civilian, but they live in a mix between a village and a small city.
I prefer it to be part of a comedic love triangle.

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Sure.

Yay
I say we introduce her at the end of the first season, when the defeat of the robotic abomination causes a wormhole to open and Floee to fall out, ending the season on a cliffhanger. (Optionally with Silver falling madly in love with her for comedic purposes. )
That sounds cool to me! We'll see what Spycapt54 thinks

Smiley100P wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Sure.

Not every relationship has to be comedic

lol xD

Last edited by goldfish678 (Aug. 18, 2016 23:18:36)

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Sure.

I don't know about that…

Last edited by Spycapt54 (Aug. 18, 2016 23:32:16)

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Sure.

Yay
How dare you make fun of the relationship!

Romance shouldn't be highly comedic.

Last edited by PrincessPanda_test_ (Aug. 18, 2016 23:50:47)

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BACK ON TOPIC SORT OF

@Spycapt54
have you decided who you would want to voice act yet?
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm gonna temporarily unfollow this topic so it doesn't flood my mailbox.

Don't worry, I'll still collab.

I might upload the episodes to YouTube so more audience could see.

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm gonna temporarily unfollow this topic so it doesn't flood my mailbox.

Don't worry, I'll still collab.
That's totally fine My mailbox is already flooded with notifs from this thread

I might upload the episodes to YouTube so more audience could see.

That's fine by me, but we should wait and see what Smiley and Spycapt think.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [RSS Feed]