Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [RSS Feed]
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

I'll voice a few male extras B3

Also, for the love icosahedron…

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
1. Alrighty :3
2. Nice! We still need to figure out which ones of those are canon in the series though
ALL OF THEM. And it's supposed to be funny.

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
2. Nice! We still need to figure out which ones of those are canon in the series though
really? ok xD
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We need to work cats into this.

And knuckles.
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
really? ok xD
As a bonus, some are black relationships!

And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

what do you mean? Blaze is already a cat

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
really? ok xD
what's a black relationship?
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Like quadrupedal cats

Along with dogs, obviously. Maybe an ongoing war?

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
really? ok xD
Look up “Romance Quadrants”. Look for the spades.

And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Like quadrupedal cats

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
really? ok xD
1. it's a Sonic series with sonic characters. We can't cram in a bunch of real life animals or it won't work.
2. ahahah
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Like quadrupedal cats

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
really? ok xD
1. it's a Sonic series with sonic characters. We can't cram in a bunch of real life animals or it won't work.
2. ahahah
1. Oh ok

——–

2. Ikr

Like so weird

And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ALRIGHTY KIDS GATHER ROUND

Here are the CURRENT voice acting roles for Island of Roses.

(note that I emphasize ‘current’ because they will change over time and can be moved from person to person if somebody wants to participate)

PrincessPandaLover: All female characters (Cream, Amy, Vanilla, Tikal, etc)
Smiley100P: Worker, Captain
Goldfish678: Idk
Spycapt54: Idk

also

Smiley100P wrote:

Ikr

Like so weird
I immediately look up ‘romance quadrant’ and i'm like “OOOHhhh so that's what card suits are based on”

Last edited by goldfish678 (Aug. 16, 2016 20:47:50)

Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Ikr

Like so weird
I immediately look up ‘romance quadrant’ and i'm like “OOOHhhh so that's what card suits are based on”
Actually, the romance quadrants were created after card suits. It's a Homestuck thing.

And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Ikr

Like so weird
Actually, the romance quadrants were created after card suits. It's a Homestuck thing.
Really? The images fit so well
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Which ones are black romantic relationships?

Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

Which ones are black romantic relationships?
Not sure yet.

And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

can we get back on topic? I know the love icosahedron relates to the series but it would be more helpful if we talked about story/voice acting/etc
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

can we get back on topic? I know the love icosahedron relates to the series but it would be more helpful if we talked about story/voice acting/etc
Sure, yeah.

How many episodes should we make per season? I'd say 7.

On another note, I have a plot idea where somebody adopts a pet robot. And the change sticks.

I also want Tails to meet Zooey a couple episodes after the pilot.

And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Sure, yeah.

On another note, I have a plot idea where somebody adopts a pet robot. And the change sticks.

1. Okay, that sounds realistic. Is every season gonna be premade and then the episodes are released one by one to the public or something else? And how long should each episode be?
2. That sounds cool!
3. I'll talk to Spycapt54 about it. That could work, because he said that Island of Roses was planned to be around episode 20.

oh and if I don't reply to you for a bit I'm working on a scratch video tutorial
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Sure, yeah.

1. Okay, that sounds realistic. Is every season gonna be premade and then the episodes are released one by one to the public or something else? And how long should each episode be?
2. That sounds cool!
3. I'll talk to Spycapt54 about it. That could work, because he said that Island of Roses was planned to be around episode 20.

oh and if I don't reply to you for a bit I'm working on a scratch video tutorial
1. I'd say the episodes are premade, and the length varies. Maybe 10 minutes for the premieres and Finales.
2. AND THEN HE DIES NEXT SEASON. >:3. (I just feel evil)
3. Kk go along :3

And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Sure, yeah.

2. That sounds cool!

1. I'd say the episodes are premade, and the length varies. Maybe 10 minutes for the premieres and Finales.
1. sounds cool!
2. aww come on
3. alright, still waiting for a response from him
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Sure, yeah.

2. That sounds cool!

1. sounds cool!
2. aww come on
2. That's right, boi. I've felt more evil when killing characters for black comedy. I'm thinking this one would be one of the saddest moments in the season.

And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Sure, yeah.

2. That sounds cool!

1. sounds cool!
2. aww come on
2. That's right, boi. I've felt more evil when killing characters for black comedy. I'm thinking this one would be one of the saddest moments in the season.
noooooo

I'm thinking about making a teaser trailer for the series once we get further into it :3
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [RSS Feed]