Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [RSS Feed]
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SockedMonster wrote:

Sonic: The Anime 2: Electric Boogaloo…
Stay Tuned…

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀
⠀⡸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⡶⠛⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠛⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⣶⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣚⡁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢢⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠖⠒⠒⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⢦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⢸⠘⡆⠀⠀⢸⣀⡰⠋⣆⠀⣠⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SockedMonster wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

Stay Tuned…
May 15th 6pm GMT

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Dead
Ah, I really wish it wasn't. I was just thinking about this collab today, as a matter of fact. I know there's nothing that I can do about it, but I frequently find myself wishing that it could come back. We all had such good times working on this together here, even though, in the end, no episodes ever came from it.

“I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.” - a website called “Funny Puns”
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SockedMonster wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

Stay Tuned…
May 15th 6pm GMT
Just wanna put this out there.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicFan91 wrote:

Dead
Ah, I really wish it wasn't. I was just thinking about this collab today, as a matter of fact. I know there's nothing that I can do about it, but I frequently find myself wishing that it could come back. We all had such good times working on this together here, even though, in the end, no episodes ever came from it.
eh, it's not all bad. we all kinda knew that we didn't have the resources to put together a full animation series, so this had to happen eventually, and the later it happened the more disappointed we all would have been

SockedMonster wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

Stay Tuned…
May 15th 6pm GMT
oh hecc
SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

SonicFan91 wrote:

Dead
eh, it's not all bad. we all kinda knew that we didn't have the resources to put together a full animation series, so this had to happen eventually, and the later it happened the more disappointed we all would have been
Yeah, that is a good point. I think I feel a little bit better about things with Sonic the Anime now

“I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.” - a website called “Funny Puns”
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

Stay Tuned…
May 15th 6pm GMT
oh hecc
oh hecc, indeed. Just stay alert and spread the news.

Last edited by SockedMonster (May 1, 2019 22:20:26)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CAN WE ADD TANGLE AND WHISPER AND JEWEL

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (March 4, 2021 17:34:43)

SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CAN WE ADD TANGLE AND WHISPER AND JEWEL AND MIMIC
Are you insisting we bring the project back?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SockedMonster wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SockedMonster wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
Fair. Aight, imma head out.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
ScarletNinja30
Scratcher
5 posts

Hello, I'm ScarletNinja30 and I'd like to Audition for Tails The Fox
ScarletNinja30
Scratcher
5 posts

What if something bad happened to someone like Amy or Tails and then Sonic Turned into Dark Sonic from Sonic X, That would make more anime right?
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScarletNinja30 wrote:

Hello, I'm ScarletNinja30 and I'd like to Audition for Tails The Fox
We. Are. Dead.

sonicXVC
Scratcher
19 posts

when green flag clicked
forever
say [tails x cream]
end
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sonicXVC wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
say [tails x cream]
end
okay
ScarletNinja30
Scratcher
5 posts

I'm voicing Tails & Shadow, please!! Link for audition: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/602683541
ironman_warmachine
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScarletNinja30 wrote:

I'm voicing Tails & Shadow, please!! Link for audition: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/602683541
this is dead

The fruit wars rage on, until… I eat the pears and apples . Wait what????? No matter what anyone says I like minecraft. And I just realised… you couldn't trust me, so anyone but me
Wait what?

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/144794441 is unshared you will not get a sneak peak! Hey sheriff eat the food.

yeetus thy skeetus and leetus my geetus

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [RSS Feed]