Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [RSS Feed]
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

I got a new sig promoting us :3
Noted. Looks greeeeeat.
xD
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OK, here is the pilot…
The pilot introduces the main characters SONIC, TAILS, KNUCKLES, AMY, CREAM, TIKAL, VANILLA, EGGMAN, and CHEESE.
The pilot starts were Sonic is running through Green Hill zone, freeing animals from their pods. The Dr. Comes out and says, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STOP THAT!” Sonic shames him for catching innocent animals. Sonic uses a homing attack and hits the eggmobile and Eggman flees. Sonic runs back, laughing to himself. The intro plays. Sonic is now seen in Tails' workshop. Tails is fixing the Tornado and Sonic is talking about how Eggman has no imagination in taking over the planet. Tails slides out from under the Tornado and reminds him about the party at Knuckle's house. Sonic hops down and says, “Right, I think he wants me to meet someone… Why else would I be at one of his parties, I'm not even a gym member! See ya there!” Sonic heads off. The screen fades out and fades in on Sonic opening the door to his house. Knuckles yells,“Hey, Sonic's here.” Sonic facepalms at him and his gym member friends. Knuckles hands him some “punch”. Sonic drinks out of it and then spits it out and asks what it was. Knuckles responds with,“Kale smoothie, to build muscle.” Sonic says,“I don't need muscle, I have speed.” Knuckles responds with,“Fair enough…” Sonic asks who he wants him to meet. Knuckles looks around and asks,“Hey, were's Tikal?” An Ox points to the veranda. Knuckles says,“You remember Tikal, right? Well, she is an old friend of mine… We would hang out all the time and she acts like the sister I never had!” steps out on the deck and says, “Tikal, you remember Sonic, right?” Tikal sits up in the chair she was resting in. She says, “Sonic, hi, long time no see, huh?” Sonic responds with,“Yeah, is Chaos behaving himself? And what happened to the floating thing?” Tikal says,“He has been behaving, surprisingly. Oh, I want to fit in with you guys now, so I don't hover al the time.” Sonic chuckles and says,“The more the merrier.” Tails runs ip and pants,“Egg…man caught… Miss… Rabbit… Help.” Sonic holds his fist to his chest and says,“This time he went too far, Tikal, you say you wanna join us, why don't you come with us?” She squeals,“YES, I WOULD LOVE TO!” She floats slightly above the ground out of excitement. Tikal puts her feet on the ground. Amy and Cream and Cream run up. Cream waves her arms and says,“Mr. Sonic, please, you have to save momma!” Cheese says, “Chao Chao” as if to add more detail. Cheese's eye catches Tikal and he warmly greets her. Tikal giggles and says, “It's nice to see you too, Cheese!” Amy yells,“Come on guys, are we gonna save Miss Vanilla or are we gonna talk?” She picks up her hammer and says,“Let's go!” Sonic rolls his eyes and asks, “Who made you in charge?” Our heroes, with their new friend Tikal, run towards Eggman's base. Sonic warns them about Badniks and how they come out of nowhere in the forest close to it. Three Egg Pawns, armed with freeze rays, jump out of the bushes. Knuckles KO punches one while Amy and Cheese take out the other two. Three rabbits are freed and Cream asks if they had seen her mother? They point to the dome(Which has Eggman's face on it.) on the mountain above them. Amy says,“That's what I thought!” They start the climb to the base. Tails is seen airlifting Sonic to the ledge above him. Cream is flying with her ears, but a spinner flies up and knocks her down. Amy catches her and Cheese smashes it. Knuckles is climbing the mountain and pulls himself up to the top. The screen zooms out to show Orbot and Cubot watching servailence. They call over their boss. Eggman slams his hands on the table and sends out a wave of robots. Sonic, Tails, Cream, Amy, and Tikal are now at the entrance as well. Tails pulls out his handheld and hacks the base and opens the gate. Suddenly, an army of Badniks run out. Sonic tells his friends to flee. Sonic then spin dashes through them and begins to run through the base, dodging everything Eggman throws at him. Sonic jumps into an air vent and spin dashes through the grate and lands in Eggman's computer room. Eggman, Orbot, and Cubot challenge appear and challenge Sonic. Eggman chooses the Egg Scorpion. Sonic is knocked around the arena, but his friends, except of Cream, bust down the door and stuns the robot. After a duel, Sonic wins and demands him to give back Vanilla. In the background, someone is knocking on the glass of a holding cell. It turns out to be Vanilla. Sonic breaks her free. Vanilla thanks him and asks, “Sonic, is Cream alright?” He carries Vanilla outside and back to her home. Sonic opens the gate and Cream runs up to her mother. Cream says, “Momma, are you OK? Thank you Mr. Sonic!” Vanilla and Cream warmly and tearfully embrace. Vanilla thanks Sonic again. Sonic responds with,“It's what I do. But I couldn't have done it without my friends!” Credits Roll

Last edited by Spycapt54 (Aug. 17, 2016 22:49:40)

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

OK, here is the pilot…
The pilot introduces the main characters SONIC, TAILS, KNUCKLES, AMY, CREAM, TIKAL, VANILLA, EGGMAN, and CHEESE.
The pilot starts were Sonic is running through Green Hill zone, freeing animals from their pods. The Dr. Comes out and says, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STOP THAT!” Sonic shames him for catching innocent animals. Sonic uses a homing attack and hits the eggmobile and Eggman flees. Sonic runs back, laughing to himself. The intro plays. Sonic is now seen in Tails' workshop. Tails is fixing the Tornado and Sonic is talking about how Eggman has no imagination in taking over the planet. Tails slides out from under the Tornado and reminds him about the party at Knuckle's house. Sonic hops down and says, “Right, I think he wants me to meet someone… Why else would I be at one of his parties, I'm not even a gym member! See ya there!” Sonic heads off. The screen fades out and fades in on Sonic opening the door to his house. Knuckles yells,“Hey, Sonic's here.” Sonic facepalms at him and his gym member friends. Knuckles hands him some “punch”. Sonic drinks out of it and then spits it out and asks what it was. Knuckles responds with,“Kale smoothie, to build muscle.” Sonic says,“I don't need muscle, I have speed.” Knuckles responds with,“Fair enough…” Sonic asks who he wants him to meet. Knuckles looks around and asks,“Hey, were's Tikal?” An Ox points to the veranda. Knuckles says,“You remember Tikal, right? Well, we go way back to when I just started my job.” Sonic says, “You mean the one are on quote un quote ”Vacation“ from.” Knuckles steps out on the deck and says, “Tikal, you remember Sonic, right?” Tikal sits up in the chair she was resting in. She says, “Sonic, hi, long time no see, huh?” Sonic responds with,“Yeah, is Chaos behaving himself? And what happened to the floating thing?” Tikal says,“He has been behaving, surprisingly. Oh, I want to fit in with you guys now, so I don't hover al the time.” Sonic chuckles and says,“The more the merrier.” Tails runs ip and pants,“Egg…man caught… Miss… Rabbit… Help.” Sonic holds his fist to his chest and says,“This time he went too far, Tikal, you say you wanna join us, why don't you come with us?” She squeals,“YES, I WOULD LOVE TO!” She floats slightly above the ground out of excitement. Tikal puts her feet on the ground. Amy and Cream and Cream run up. Cream waves her arms and says,“Mr. Sonic, please, you have to save momma!” Cheese says, “Chao Chao” as if to add more detail. Cheese's eye catches Tikal and he warmly greets her. Tikal giggles and says, “It's nice to see you too, Cheese!” Amy yells,“Come on guys, are we gonna save Miss Vanilla or are we gonna talk?” She picks up her hammer and says,“Let's go!” Sonic rolls his eyes and asks, “Who made you in charge?” Cont.
Ok! I'll convert that into a script soon
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

OK, here is the pilot…
The pilot starts were Sonic is running through Green Hill zone, freeing animals from their pods. The Dr. Comes out and says, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STOP THAT!” Sonic shames him for catching innocent animals. Sonic uses a homing attack and hits the eggmobile and Eggman flees. Sonic runs back, laughing to himself. The intro plays. Sonic is now seen in Tails' workshop. Tails is fixing the Tornado and Sonic is talking about how Eggman has no imagination in taking over the planet. Tails slides out from under the Tornado and reminds him about the party at Knuckle's house. Sonic hops down and says, “Right, I think he wants me to meet someone… Why else would I be at one of his parties, I'm not even a gym member! See ya there!” Sonic heads off. The screen fades out and fades in on Sonic opening the door to his house. Knuckles yells,“Hey, Sonic's here.” Sonic facepalms at him and his gym member friends. Knuckles hands him some “punch”. Sonic drinks out of it and then spits it out and asks what it was. Knuckles responds with,“Kale smoothie, to build muscle.” Sonic says,“I don't need muscle, I have speed.” Knuckles responds with,“Fair enough…” Sonic asks who he wants him to meet. Knuckles looks around and asks,“Hey, were's Tikal?” An Ox points to the veranda. Knuckles says,“You remember Tikal, right? Well, she is an old friend of mine… We would hang out all the time and she acts like the sister I never had!” steps out on the deck and says, “Tikal, you remember Sonic, right?” Tikal sits up in the chair she was resting in. She says, “Sonic, hi, long time no see, huh?” Sonic responds with,“Yeah, is Chaos behaving himself? And what happened to the floating thing?” Tikal says,“He has been behaving, surprisingly. Oh, I want to fit in with you guys now, so I don't hover al the time.” Sonic chuckles and says,“The more the merrier.” Tails runs ip and pants,“Egg…man caught… Miss… Rabbit… Help.” Sonic holds his fist to his chest and says,“This time he went too far, Tikal, you say you wanna join us, why don't you come with us?” She squeals,“YES, I WOULD LOVE TO!” She floats slightly above the ground out of excitement. Tikal puts her feet on the ground. Amy and Cream and Cream run up. Cream waves her arms and says,“Mr. Sonic, please, you have to save momma!” Cheese says, “Chao Chao” as if to add more detail. Cheese's eye catches Tikal and he warmly greets her. Tikal giggles and says, “It's nice to see you too, Cheese!” Amy yells,“Come on guys, are we gonna save Miss Vanilla or are we gonna talk?” She picks up her hammer and says,“Let's go!” Sonic rolls his eyes and asks, “Who made you in charge?” Our heroes, with their new friend Tikal, run towards Eggman's base. Sonic warns them about Badniks and how they come out of nowhere in the forest close to it. Three Egg Pawns, armed with freeze rays, jump out of the bushes. Knuckles KO punches one while Amy and Cheese take out the other two. Three rabbits are freed and Cream asks if they had seen her mother? They point to the dome(Which has Eggman's face on it.) on the mountain above them. Amy says,“That's what I thought!” They start the climb to the base. Tails is seen airlifting Sonic to the ledge above him. Cream is flying with her ears, but a spinner flies up and knocks her down. Amy catches her and Cheese smashes it. Knuckles is climbing the mountain and pulls himself up to the top. The screen zooms out to show Orbot and Cubot watching servailence. They call over their boss. Eggman slams his hands on the table and sends out a wave of robots. Sonic, Tails, Cream, Amy, and Tikal are now at the entrance as well. Tails pulls out his handheld and hacks the base and opens the gate. Suddenly, an army of Badniks run out. Sonic tells his friends to flee. Sonic then spin dashes through them and begins to run through the base, dodging everything Eggman throws at him. Sonic jumps into an air vent and spin dashes through the grate and lands in Eggman's computer room. Eggman, Orbot, and Cubot challenge appear and challenge Sonic. Eggman chooses the Egg Scorpion. Sonic is knocked around the arena, but his friends, except of Cream, bust down the door and stuns the robot. After a duel, Sonic wins and demands him to give back Vanilla. In the background, someone is knocking on the glass of a holding cell. It turns out to be Vanilla. Sonic breaks her free. Vanilla thanks him and asks, “Sonic, is Cream alright?” He carries Vanilla outside and back to her home. Sonic opens the gate and Cream runs up to her mother. Cream says, “Momma, are you OK? Thank you Mr. Sonic!” Vanilla and Cream warmly and tearfully embrace. Vanilla thanks Sonic again. Sonic responds with,“It's what I do. But I couldn't have done it without my friends!” Credits Roll
Awesome! I'll transcribe that into a full script tomorrow and then we can start picking roles for voice acting and making the intro.
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Try to use proper grammar instead. The “Sanic talk” looks pretty unwelcome.

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Try to use proper grammar instead. The “Sanic talk” looks pretty unwelcome.
ok
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh, I decided to remove Chris to eliminate cross-contamination between Sonic X and this.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Oh, I decided to remove Chris to eliminate cross-contamination between Sonic X and this.
ok!
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

ok!
Seems legit B3

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

I'll voice a few male extras B3

Also, for the love icosahedron…

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
1. Alrighty :3
2. Nice! We still need to figure out which ones of those are canon in the series though
The couples are Tails and Zooey, Sonic and Amy in some episodes, and either Shadow and Blaze or Silver and Blaze.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
2. Nice! We still need to figure out which ones of those are canon in the series though
The couples are Tails and Zooey, Sonic and Amy in some episodes, and either Shadow and Blaze or Silver and Blaze.
ok!
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

There should be an episode were Sonic and Knuckles become bodyguards for Mina Mongoose in an episode. I don't read the comics, but Mina could be doing a concert.
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
Shadaze as very mutual (possibly romantic) couple, Silvaze as brother/sister relationship

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
Shadaze as very mutual (possibly romantic) couple, Silvaze as brother/sister relationship
OK, I'm surprised you didn't get mad over me wanting Tails and Zooey to be together. I mean, you got mad over me considering Silver and Blaze as a possable coupple.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
OK, I'm surprised you didn't get mad over me wanting Tails and Zooey to be together. I mean, you got mad over me considering Silver and Blaze as a possable coupple.
Hey, we can add in Floee if you want.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
personally I'd be totally happy with that, I think Floee is a well-made OC

but i'm not the one being asked so don't count on that

Last edited by goldfish678 (Aug. 18, 2016 00:42:36)

Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
NO

…I mean, maybe. Long as I also get to add in one Fan Character.

And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
NO

Lol I wouldn't really want to add in any of my OCs (let alone if any of them were sonic based) because I'm horrible at creating OCs xD
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
NO

Lol I wouldn't really want to add in any of my OCs (let alone if any of them were sonic based) because I'm horrible at creating OCs xD
This is a very obscure OC I made when I was still a Sonic fan.

And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Sonic/Amy
Sonic/Sally
Sonic/Blaze
Silver/Blaze
Shadow/Blaze
Knuckles/Amy
Knuckles/Rouge
Knuckles/Tikal
Tails/Zooey
Tails/Sally

That's all I have
NO

This is a very obscure OC I made when I was still a Sonic fan.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [RSS Feed]