Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [RSS Feed]
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Hmm if you imitated a bit deeper of a voice you could be knuckles. are you fine if I casted you as that?
I don't wanna voice Knuckles… But my voice is too deep for Tails…
hmm.. if you made it a tiny bit higher you could be Cubot.

Spycapt54 wrote:

I have an idea for the plot of the episode were Tails and Zooey meet.
Ok.
TELL US

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Um, my voice sounds like a boy's so voicing all female characters may not be suitable for me.

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

Um, my voice sounds like a boy's so voicing all female characters may not be suitable for me.
Okay! Maybe you could do a voice audition and I could figure it out more accurately.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OK, after all… 1. You might get their voices mixed up… I mean there are 6 or 7 voices, not counting special appearances, and you might mix up who you are trying to imitate. And a girl voices Tails so that's OK.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

OK, after all… 1. You might get their voices mixed up… I mean there are 6 or 7 voices, not counting special appearances, and you might mix up who you are trying to imitate. And a girl voices Tails so that's OK.
I can voice amy and/or cream if you guys want
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You can listen to some of my voice recordings on “The Complications of Synchronized Diving”.

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You can listen to some of my voice recordings on “The Complications of Synchronized Diving”.
ok
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You could be Tails and if you imitated a bit higher voice you could be Cream.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am having a hard time coming up with the full plot of Checked Mate.

Last edited by Spycapt54 (Aug. 21, 2016 03:42:34)

goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

OK, without any further ado… Checked Mate
We open at the park. Raccoon Child is swinging, Lady Dove is sitting on a bench, bottle feeding her hatchling, Nicole is sitting under a tree while Sally is lounging on the branch above, making hand gestures, the conversation is indistinct because these are just details. The camera pans over to one of the Chess Tables were Espio is playing Tikal. Espio pushes forward a pawn and says,“Your move.” Tikal moves a piece and says,“Check Mate!” Espio stereotypically bows his head and says,“Your skills are strong, you should enter the tournament.” (He's a ninja) Tikal blushes and says,“Thank you, I would love to join the tournament.” They head their own separate ways. The screen fades out and fades in on Eggman's base. The doctor is standing on the ruins of the Egg Scorpion, looking at the damage. He turns around to Orbot and Cubot and says,“We need some serious dough to fix this mess.” Orbot asks,“Do you want us to find a get rich quick scheme or something?” Eggman responds with,“Tell me what YOU think!” Cubot says,“Uuuum, yes?” Eggman says,“Exactly, NOW GET MOVING!” They leave the computer room and the intro plays. Orbot and Cubot are walking through the park, the animals showing no concern, suddenly, the wind picks up and a paper covers Orbot's face. Cubot takes it off and reads it in his head. A shot show the flier. “35th Annual Chess Tourney Grand Prize: $10,000 dollars!” The camera pans up from the flier to the top of a building were Sonic is eating a Chili Dog. The robots catch Sonic's eye, he scarfs down the last bite and runs down the building after them. They try to run, but So ic jumps forward and tackles them. After the dust clears, Sonic asks them,“Alright, what is the Eggster plotting now?!” Orbot says,“Nothing, can a robot not enter a chess tourney?” Sonic lets go and says,“Alright, but I have have my eye on you!” Sonic runs off to who-knows-where. They snicker to each other and go to find their boss. Meanwhile, Tikal is playing with Cream and Cheese in the front yard of the latter two. Amy dashes through the front gate, still in her pajamas. Amy says,“It's terrible, what am I gonna do?!” Cream and Tikal give each other a confused look. Amy shows them a sheet of paper and says,“Look!” Tikal looks at and then hands it to Cream. Cream looks at it and hands it back to Amy. Tikal says,“So, your horoscope says something's going to happen… You'll be fine.” Amy says,“Don't you get it?” Cream assures her it's going to be OK. Amy responds with,“I guess that I should change, standing in your neighbors' yard in my pajamas with no shoes is a bit awkward.” Tikal and Cream wave goodbye and Amy heads back inside her house. Cream looks up at her friend and says,“Miss Tikal, I'm a bit worried about Amy.” Tikal responds with,“I'm sure she'll be fine… Whose serve was it again?”(They were playing Volleyball without a net.) Cream says,“It doesn't matter, but don't don't you have the Chess tournament?” Tikal says,“Oh my goodness, I almost forgot, thank you Cream!” Tikal says goodbye and heads off to the nearby town.(If you play Sonic Rush, you know the town is Night Carnival, but this is in the daytime.) Vanilla pokes her head out of the door and says,“Cream, Cheese, Lunch is ready, why don't you come into wash up.” Cream says,“Coming Momma!” and head towards the cottage. Cont.
Cool, I'll transcribe that into a script

soon

also

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

and

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Hmm if you imitated a bit deeper of a voice you could be knuckles. are you fine if I casted you as that?
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

We open at the park. Raccoon Child is swinging, Lady Dove is sitting on a bench, bottle feeding her hatchling, Nicole is sitting under a tree while Sally is lounging on the branch above, making hand gestures, the conversation is indistinct because these are just details. The camera pans over to one of the Chess Tables were Espio is playing Tikal. Espio pushes forward a pawn and says,“Your move.” Tikal moves a piece and says,“Check Mate!” Espio stereotypically bows his head and says,“Your skills are strong, you should enter the tournament.” (He's a ninja) Tikal blushes and says,“Thank you, I would love to join the tournament.” They head their own separate ways. The screen fades out and fades in on Eggman's base. The doctor is standing on the ruins of the Egg Scorpion, looking at the damage. He turns around to Orbot and Cubot and says,“We need some serious dough to fix this mess.” Orbot asks,“Do you want us to find a get rich quick scheme or something?” Eggman responds with,“Tell me what YOU think!” Cubot says,“Uuuum, yes?” Eggman says,“Exactly, NOW GET MOVING!” They leave the computer room and the intro plays. Orbot and Cubot are walking through the park, the animals showing no concern, suddenly, the wind picks up and a paper covers Orbot's face. Cubot takes it off and reads it in his head. A shot show the flier. “35th Annual Chess Tourney Grand Prize: $10,000 dollars!” The camera pans up from the flier to the top of a building were Sonic is eating a Chili Dog. The robots catch Sonic's eye, he scarfs down the last bite and runs down the building after them. They try to run, but So ic jumps forward and tackles them. After the dust clears, Sonic asks them,“Alright, what is the Eggster plotting now?!” Orbot says,“Nothing, can a robot not enter a chess tourney?” Sonic lets go and says,“Alright, but I have have my eye on you!” Sonic runs off to who-knows-where. They snicker to each other and go to find their boss. Meanwhile, Tikal is playing with Cream and Cheese in the front yard of the latter two. Amy dashes through the front gate, still in her pajamas. Amy says,“It's terrible, what am I gonna do?!” Cream and Tikal give each other a confused look. Amy shows them a sheet of paper and says,“Look!” Tikal looks at and then hands it to Cream. Cream looks at it and hands it back to Amy. Tikal says,“So, your horoscope says something's going to happen… You'll be fine.” Amy says,“Don't you get it?” Cream assures her it's going to be OK. Amy responds with,“I guess that I should change, standing in your neighbors' yard in my pajamas with no shoes is a bit awkward.” Tikal and Cream wave goodbye and Amy heads back inside her house. Cream looks up at her friend and says,“Miss Tikal, I'm a bit worried about Amy.” Tikal responds with,“I'm sure she'll be fine… Whose serve was it again?”(They were playing Volleyball without a net.) Cream says,“It doesn't matter, but don't don't you have the Chess tournament?” Tikal says,“Oh my goodness, I almost forgot, thank you Cream!” Tikal says goodbye and heads off to the nearby town.(If you play Sonic Rush, you know the town is Night Carnival, but this is in the daytime.) Vanilla pokes her head out of the door and says,“Cream, Cheese, Lunch is ready, why don't you come into wash up.” Cream says,“Coming Momma!” and head towards the cottage. Cont.

soon

also

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

and

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Why do you cast me as the dumb ones?
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

soon

also

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

and

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

They could cast me as cubot or something B3

And knuckles.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

soon

also

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

and

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Knuckles isn't dumb. Sure, they completely messed up his personality in Sonic Boom, but other than that I don't think he is. Boy, coincidences are really inconvenient sometimes. You could be Eggman if you made your voice a bit deeper, and he's supposed to have an IQ of 300.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok, this quote chain is getting messed up.

Here is my current idea:

PPL: Tails, Cream, Amy
Smiley: Cubot, Sonic
Spycapt: Eggman
Me: Knuckles, Tikal, Cheese

How does that sound? Did I forget anybody?

(If I don't reply immediately I'll be back in a bit.)
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Ok, this quote chain is getting messed up.

Here is my current idea:

PPL: Tails, Cream, Amy
Smiley: Cubot, Sonic
Spycapt: Eggman
Me: Knuckles, Tikal, Cheese

How does that sound? Did I forget anybody?

(If I don't reply immediately I'll be back in a bit.)
Fabulous.

And knuckles.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

soon

also

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

and

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Knuckles isn't dumb. Sure, they completely messed up his personality in Sonic Boom, but other than that I don't think he is. Boy, coincidences are really inconvenient sometimes. You could be Eggman if you made your voice a bit deeper, and he's supposed to have an IQ of 300.
I added more to Checked Mate and made some edits.
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

soon

also

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

and

goldfish678 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

I added more to Checked Mate and made some edits.

Ok!

Spycapt, are you fine with being Eggman?
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ARE YOU A SONIC FAN? Yes? Great! No? Great! Either way, consider joining our collab! | Sonic the Anime | Largest Collab on Scratch | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [RSS Feed]