Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]
charlottelucy15
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

crazy_ted wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/253541542/
Username: crazy_ted
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) review
Description of work: Cloud game engine
Colours: (if art)
When you want it done: soon
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): yes
Any more info: no
Taken! Would you like the review on your profile or on the actual project? I'll start it as soon as I get on my laptop due to not being able to view projects on a phone. I won't give the review however until you tell me where you want the review, to make it more convenient.

Hey guys, just click on my name to check out my profile which I recommend in my so humble opinion, same with my shop -Diamond Snake- https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/311697/?page=1#post-3241067
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

To tarekzaki

tarekzaki wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

For FloatingMuffins
I am contacting you on behalf of The Scratch Shop World Records, and I am delighted to announce that you have broken the world record for “Most Employees in a Shop” with 147 total employees. I am asking you if you agree for your shop to be issued a certificate and to be featured in our official thread. By agreeing, you agree to our Terms of Service and Terms of Use, both listed here. After you are issued your certificate, you may use it by any means on any site in a manner not prohibited by law.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator
OMG!!!! That is amazing! Thank you so much!
Alright, I can confirm from your post in our official topic that you agree to our Terms of Service and Terms of Use.. As the Marketing Officer for The Emerald Shop, I think you are the entity fully responsible for this matter, so I will issue you a certificate congratulating The Emerald Shop for breaking the record of “Most Employees in a Shop,” which should be sent to you within 36 hours.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator

Last edited by sti_scratch (Oct. 20, 2018 06:09:26)

tarekzaki
Scratcher
100+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

To tarekzaki

tarekzaki wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

For FloatingMuffins
I am contacting you on behalf of The Scratch Shop World Records, and I am delighted to announce that you have broken the world record for “Most Employees in a Shop” with 147 total employees. I am asking you if you agree for your shop to be issued a certificate and to be featured in our official thread. By agreeing, you agree to our Terms of Service and Terms of Use, both listed here. After you are issued your certificate, you may use it by any means on any site in a manner not prohibited by law.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator
Alright, I can confirm from your post in our official topic that you agree to our Terms of Service and Terms of Use.. As the Marketing Officer for The Emerald Shop, I think you are the entity fully responsible for this matter, so I will issue you a certificate congratulating The Emerald Shop for breaking the record of “Most Employees in a Shop,” which should be sent to you within 36 hours.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator
Thank you for responding quickly. I am certain that you have seen my post on your thread.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Seam49 wrote:

Seam49 wrote:

Application form:
Position(s) you are applying for: writer
How active are you: on scratch nearly every day.
Total time on Scratch: 1.2 years on offline editor. 3 months on website.
Scratcher status: scratcher
Welcoming Committee member?: no, but soon I may be
Scratch wiki editor?: yes, I am.
Any experience in other shops?: no, this will be my first one.
Are you following this thread?: will be.
Why should we pick you?: because I love writing, I am best at writing sci-fi/fantasy, but I could do just as well a good job on anything else. I also read a lot, and I read a lot of different styles of books
Hey, I got hired! but i'm not on the front page? why?
@FloatingMuffins will need to update it.

Ah, by the way, I need my order done this week.

Username - @congyingzhou
Work you want done - coding
Description of work - I want the computer to ask me a question, and it saves my answer using cloud data into a list.
Colors - *not art*
When you want done - before 25/10
Are you following this thread - Yes, I am (I'm on the board of directors so im following this thread)
Any more info - N.A.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs1248707 wrote:

Username: cs1248707
Work you want done: gameplay
Description of work: make short, fun, but tough mini-games
When you want it done: anytime
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): yes
Any more info: no

kittenslikefood wrote:

Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Art
Description of work: A Blue Warrior Cat, Bitmap/vector i dont care
Colours: (if art) Blue with white stripes and black lightning bolts
When you want it done: ASAP
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): Yes
Any more info: Also can you notify me on my profile when it's done?

wafflelot- wrote:

Username: wafflelot-
Description of work: A Grey and Blue Furry OC, tall, male
Colours: (if art) Greys and Sky Blue
Any more info: I work here Also can you notify me on my profile when it's done?

ronsid wrote:

Username:
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music): scripting
Description of work:A logic evaluator which takes a list in the format Gate(ina=k,inb=l,out=someout)
When you want it done: 1 week (10/18)
Are you following this thread (you don't have to):no
Any more info:Notify me when it's done

ANeonBoy wrote:

Username: @TheNeonBoy
Work you want done: A background for my project named click!
Description of work: I want a gradient back round with designs And a mouse
Colours: (if art) blue, green, red
When you want it done: next week (10/23)
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): Yea!
Any more info: How long would this take?
Btw it’s not on this’s account, it’s on my main @TheNeonBoy

Alex11345 wrote:

Username: Alex11345
Work you want done: Thumbnail
Description of work: I want a thumbnail for a game called the red button, make it cold war style
Colours: Anything that fits the cold war theme
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): No
Any more info: No

congyingzhou wrote:

Username - @congyingzhou
Work you want done - coding
Description of work - I want the computer to ask me a question, and it saves my answer using cloud data into a list.
Colors - *not art*
When you want done - ASAP (I don't care as long as you get it done before November, if not then I'll go to another shop.)
Are you following this thread - Yes, I am (I'm on the board of directors so im following this thread)
Any more info - N.A.

dude341 wrote:

Username: dude341
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Music
Description of work: OK, I want these short jingles created for situations in games: “You Win this Round” (winning 1 round of the game) “Tie” (when your score in the game is equal to the other player), “You Lose this Round” (losing 1 round of the game), “You Win” (winning the whole game) “Draw” (out of time), and “You Lose” (losing the whole game)
Colours: (if art) N/A
When you want it done: Tuesday (10/23)
Description of work: I want these 6 48x48 and 256x256 icons in the style of Windows 95 icons (adding up to 12 icons in total): A grey check mark, a yellow exclamation mark, a grey X mark, a green check mark, a yellow = symbol, and a red X mark.
Colours: (if art) See above
When you want it done: Tuesday-Wednesday (10/23-24)
]

Alex11345 wrote:

Description of work: I want a thumbnail for a game called the red button, make it cold war style
Unclaimed orders! Be sure to snip out the ones you're not taking to avoid cluttering the forum!
Just for reference, the oldest orders are at the top. Please take some of those, even if you’re not in that department!
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ANeonBoy wrote:

Username: @TheNeonBoy
Work you want done: A background for my project named click!
Description of work: I want a gradient back round with designs And a mouse
Colours: (if art) blue, green, red
When you want it done: next week (10/23)
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): Yea!
Any more info: How long would this take?
Btw it’s not on this’s account, it’s on my main @TheNeonBoy
Hey I'm taking this one
tarekzaki
Scratcher
100+ posts

wafflelot- wrote:

Username: wafflelot-
Description of work: A Grey and Blue Furry OC, tall, male
Colours: (if art) Greys and Sky Blue
Any more info: I work here Also can you notify me on my profile when it's done?
Taken! I will notify you when it's done…
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tarekzaki wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

To tarekzaki

tarekzaki wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

For FloatingMuffins

sti_scratch
Adjudicator

sti_scratch
Adjudicator
Thank you for responding quickly. I am certain that you have seen my post on your thread.
No problem. The certificate should be issued within 12 hours.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator

Last edited by sti_scratch (Oct. 21, 2018 20:55:11)

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

((((((((((bump::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)
adsuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cloudcoder8 wrote:

Never seen an emoji order so just trying it out:
Username: adsuri
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) emoji
Description of work: a snowy owl hedwig emoji
Colours: (if art) Mostly white, I guess
When you want it done: w/in a month, I guess (November)
Are you following this thread (you don't have to):yeah
Any more info: Notify on profile. I work here, I'm just trying this out.

Taken

Username: pinkiepie710
Work you want done: Sprite
Description of work: A simple coin sprite for my game Block Explores. Traditional spinny-coin thing, that looks at least vaguely like the one already in my project.
Colours: Goldish-yellow? Whatever a generic video game spinny coin looks like.
When you want it done: I really don't care, it's not urgent at all. Sometime in the next two weeks or so? (10/25ish)
Are you following this thread: I'm the junior VP and Secretary, of course I'm following the forum, lol.
Any more info: Nope! I'm leaving most of it up to you. My old coin sprite is something random from Google Images, so it wasn't very good in the first place. As long as it resembles a coin and spins, it's fine.

Taken

dual_creator43 wrote:

Username: dual_creator43
Work you want done: Sound Effects (Music)
Description of work: It's kind of vague without some background information, so check out the “Any more info” section.
Colours: N/A
When you want it done: Preferably by November.
Any more info: It'll be hard to do without knowing that the project I'm making is based on the game “Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.” I need the sound of the explosion when you fail to defuse a bomb, the sound that it makes when you defuse it, and (optional) the sound of the timer ticking down. You can just grab those from a YouTube video if you want to.

All of these Quoted orders are taken and will be done by this week!
So by tomorrow?

H                                                                                    He
Li Be B C N O F Ne
Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar
K Ca Sc Ti V Cr Mn Fe Co Ni Cu Zn Ga Ge As Se Br Kr
Rb Sr Y Zr Nb Mo Tc Ru Rh Pd Ag Cd In Sn Sb Te I Xe
Cs Ba Hf Ta W Re Os Ir Pt Au Hg Tl Pb Bi Po At Rn
Fr Ra Rf Db Sg Bh Hs Mt Ds Rg Cn Nh Fl Mc Lv Ts Og

La Ce Pr Nd Pm Sm Eu Gd Tb Dy Ho Er Tm Yb Lu
Ac Th Pa U Np Pu Am Cm Bk Cf Es Fm Md No Lr

TheTeacher11
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm leaving this shop. Not really interested anymore… I don't know. Please delete me from anything you need to.
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just to remind you - my orders are due in two days. Can someone please take them, thank you!

Placeholder
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheTeacher11 wrote:

I'm leaving this shop. Not really interested anymore… I don't know. Please delete me from anything you need to.
That's fine. We will be sad to see you go. You are welcome back at any time.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm going away tomorrow until 26th October so I won't be active. I'll try and come on in the evenings on my tablet but I can't come on in the day

I need to brace myself for 2000 messages next Saturday

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can someone please take my order?

hcarrieres
Scratcher
32 posts

Alex11345 wrote:

I think I can take this. Only, what is a cold war?

lightspeedmind134
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Music
Description of work: OK, I want these short jingles created for situations in games: “You Win this Round” (winning 1 round of the game) “Tie” (when your score in the game is equal to the other player), “You Lose this Round” (losing 1 round of the game), “You Win” (winning the whole game) “Draw” (out of time), and “You Lose” (losing the whole game)
Colours: (if art) N/A
When you want it done: Tuesday (10/23)
Unclaimed orders! Be sure to snip out the ones you're not taking to avoid cluttering the forum!
Just for reference, the oldest orders are at the top. Please take some of those, even if you’re not in that department!
I'll be taking dude341's order!
hcarrieres
Scratcher
32 posts

Hello! I have a few orders for my new game, Circle wars and an extra OC!

Username: hcarrieres
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Scripting
Description of work: I need a pause button that is programmed to pause the game without stopping it.
Colours: (if art) None, because it's not art.
When you want it done: Well, it might take a while, so you have all the time you want. But please don't procrastinate…
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): Yes!
Any more info: Please remix my game with the button and coding, I will (with credit) copy the scripts to the original. Also, I might draw the button myself, but if you want to try drawing it, feel free to do so!

Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Advertising
Description of work: Advertise my game. Don't advertise it directly on profiles or projects. Try doing it on the Show and Tell forums, or finding a place where Scratchers would be interested.
Colours: (if art) None, thanks.
When you want it done: It's not too urgent.
Any more info: I don't have any more info.

Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music): Art / Sprite / Animation
Description of work: I need a girl with short brown hair and brown eyes. Make her full body. I would like a green shirt and a long dark pink skirt. If possible, I would like some animation frames, too.
Colours: (if art) Green, brown, dark pink
When you want it done: It could take a while, so there isn't a deadline.
Any more info: None.

Note: The first order is the most urgent one.
Thank you for reading!

NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

eeee there are so many orders but I can't take any! >.<

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

hcarrieres wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

I think I can take this. Only, what is a cold war?
Perhaps this would answer your question?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]