Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]
vulcan_spectre
Scratcher
89 posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

vulcan_spectre
Scratcher
89 posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

vulcan_spectre wrote:

why do you need a whole post for a DOT

♤ash♡
vulcan_spectre
Scratcher
89 posts

meowmeow824 wrote:

i was gonna post something, but when i did i realized it was dumb, and you can't just delete posts
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

vulcan_spectre wrote:

meowmeow824 wrote:

i was gonna post something, but when i did i realized it was dumb, and you can't just delete posts
oh okay

♤ash♡
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vulcan_spectre wrote:

npjensen wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!
I am hosting an activity check, the first time I am!
REPLY AT: 12/17/2018!!
here : P
im here too

by @athenenocturna
JamieCoding123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

vulcan_spectre wrote:

npjensen wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!
I am hosting an activity check, the first time I am!
REPLY AT: 12/17/2018!!
here : P
im here too
Remember your order at my shop i no thunk u reply wen i finish just telling u this is not ad lol

edit: Why the moop did I say it like that?

Last edited by JamieCoding123 (Dec. 13, 2018 17:36:55)

"Ask no questions, and I will give you no answers"~ JamieCoding123 when ordering a vector drawing of half a fish at T.I.P.S
prestonh
Scratcher
16 posts

So what do you guys do?
DipLeChip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

prestonh wrote:

So what do you guys do?
They're in the middle of moving to Emerald shop 2.0 so they are busy

stop fuming and start loving :p
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi guys.

I am so sorry about my inactivity. I am officially resigning as president of the emerald shop. I do not have a lot of time for scratch anymore. Npjensen and pinkiepie710 can take over as president if they like. I shall still remain as a member of the ideas and reviews department.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Hi guys.

I am so sorry about my inactivity. I am officially resigning as president of the emerald shop. I do not have a lot of time for scratch anymore. Npjensen and pinkiepie710 can take over as president if they like. I shall still remain as a member of the ideas and reviews department.
You were a great president (2 years!!) and you will be missed. Thank you for creating the Emerald Shop

Last edited by NilsTheBest (Dec. 13, 2018 19:42:33)

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
Lolmander
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Hi guys.

Thanks for making this shop! You'll be missed!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Hi guys.

Thank you for all you've given to this shop - you'll be missed

meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Hi guys.

you were a really great president, and helped to make this shop into what it is today. we'll all miss you!

♤ash♡
AndrewCat29
Scratcher
100+ posts

meowmeow824 wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Hi guys.

you were a really great president, and helped to make this shop into what it is today. we'll all miss you!
Yeah…

Come check out my projects! Also, come check out:

I work for the Emerald Shop 3.0 - Check them out! They can do almost anything you want!

(John, my official kumqua- Chomp! Munch!)
John has been defeated by a evil kumquat! R.I.P. John! You were the best (and only) kumquat guard I've ever had!
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Hi guys.

I'm sorry to see you resign! You were a great president (when you were active… lol), and we'll be glad to keep you as a member of the staff!
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Hi guys.

All great things have an ending… oh wait that makes it sound like you're dying umm…

All great leaders must leave one day, and that day was today.

Goodbye!

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
vulcan_spectre
Scratcher
89 posts

Position(s) you are applying for: reapplying for ideas, applying for music
How active are you:mon-thur 08:00-14:00 fri 08:.00-13:00
Total time on Scratch:1 month 2 weeks
Scratcher status:scratcher
Welcoming Committee member?:no
Scratch wiki editor?:no
Any experience in other shops?:this one
Are you following this thread?:yes
Why should we pick you?:because you have no reason not to, and I am reapplying from trainee to member

Last edited by vulcan_spectre (Dec. 14, 2018 13:26:56)

cheesytoasties
Scratcher
80 posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Hi guys.

I'm sorry to see you resign! You were a great president (when you were active… lol), and we'll be glad to keep you as a member of the staff!

looks like pinkiepie just got a promotion.

Me in a nutshell?

Pfft, I don't think I'd fit…
Plus I'm allergic.

Wait, that's not what you meant?
Oh okay,
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vulcan_spectre wrote:

Position(s) you are applying for: reapplying for ideas, applying for music
How active are you:mon-thur 08:00-14:00 fri 08:.00-13:00
Total time on Scratch:1 month 2 weeks
Scratcher status:scratcher
Welcoming Committee member?:no
Scratch wiki editor?:no
Any experience in other shops?:this one
Are you following this thread?:yes
Why should we pick you?:because you have no reason not to, and I am reapplying from trainee to member
We are slowly closing this discussion and moving on to 2.0, you should apply over there

By the way, I will only unfollow this topic once everything has successfully been transitioned ^^

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]