Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]
-raspberry_
Scratcher
500+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

bump
-raspberry_
Scratcher
500+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

bump
NDSDNS
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

i do stuff sometimes but not very often
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcodingcat
Scratcher
22 posts

What does “bump” mean?

(\_/)
( ‘.’ )
(“)-(”)

say [I LOVE BUNNIES]
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcodingcat wrote:

What does “bump” mean?
It means to “bump” the shop thread to the top of the discussions list since the top of the list shows the thread with the most recent posts. so if you keep posting, then the thread will be at the top, which means more people can see it.
Imaginizer
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

coolcodingcat wrote:

What does “bump” mean?
It means to “bump” the shop thread to the top of the discussions list since the top of the list shows the thread with the most recent posts. so if you keep posting, then the thread will be at the top, which means more people can see it.
Bring
Up
My
What is a signature? Our way of says this is good. Our way of showing our superiority over others. Nah, It is text and Images
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Position you are applying for: Writer
How active are you: 8/10
Total time on Scratch: I have been on Scratch for 1 year, 10 months, excluding the time before I had an account.
Scratcher status: Yes
Welcoming Committee member?: No
SDS Curator/SWC Curator?: No
Example of work: (e.g. if you are applying for logo artist then show an example logo) Hoverboard ~ A short story, Stars ~ A short story, The Bathroom Stall ~ A Harry Potter fanfiction and The Monarch ~ A poem, to name a few.
Why should we pick you?: I have been writing since I was about four and it has been my passion for quite while now. I have had four of my stories/poems curated and I am Writing Guildmaster in The Shop Federation.

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
Isabellahd1
Scratcher
30 posts

Your shop sounds great!
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-raspberry_
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Writer- wrote:

Position you are applying for: Writer
How active are you: 8/10
Total time on Scratch: I have been on Scratch for 1 year, 10 months, excluding the time before I had an account.
Scratcher status: Yes
Welcoming Committee member?: No
SDS Curator/SWC Curator?: No
Example of work: (e.g. if you are applying for logo artist then show an example logo) Hoverboard ~ A short story, Stars ~ A short story, The Bathroom Stall ~ A Harry Potter fanfiction and The Monarch ~ A poem, to name a few.
Why should we pick you?: I have been writing since I was about four and it has been my passion for quite while now. I have had four of my stories/poems curated and I am Writing Guildmaster in The Shop Federation.
Okay. You have the job.
cat0325
Scratcher
500+ posts

I believe, by the post you left in TSF, that you would like to partner with my shop.

-raspberry_
Scratcher
500+ posts

cat0325 wrote:

I believe, by the post you left in TSF, that you would like to partner with my shop.
Yes
-raspberry_
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump
ninjaminecraft
Scratcher
28 posts

Logos plz.
I'v been on scratch for 2 years 5 months
I enjoy creating and coding and making logos for things
(i want Logos)
Im on every single day
I own My own studio for ideas and logos and parody
I work for another studio with coding
I am 100% active
Position you are applying For: Chief logoist
Username:ninjaminecraft
I haven't been posting cuz I'm working on a very important Logo for someone
Plz hire me.

your boi Nimicraft(ninjaminecraft)
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

one little further notice, i believe i forgot to say that i mainly do logos/banners, not sprites, but that's fine with me.
-raspberry_
Scratcher
500+ posts

ninjaminecraft wrote:

Logos plz.
I'v been on scratch for 2 years 5 months
I enjoy creating and coding and making logos for things
(i want Logos)
Im on every single day
I own My own studio for ideas and logos and parody
I work for another studio with coding
I am 100% active
Position you are applying For: Chief logoist
Username:ninjaminecraft
I haven't been posting cuz I'm working on a very important Logo for someone
Plz hire me.

your boi Nimicraft(ninjaminecraft)
You have the job!
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I put a link to here in my signature, and I sure hope people click on it.
Maybe I should spend more time on the forums…
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]