Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

sti_scratch wrote:

tarekzaki wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

To tarekzaki

tarekzaki wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

For FloatingMuffins
I am contacting you on behalf of The Scratch Shop World Records, and I am delighted to announce that you have broken the world record for “Most Employees in a Shop” with 147 total employees. I am asking you if you agree for your shop to be issued a certificate and to be featured in our official thread. By agreeing, you agree to our Terms of Service and Terms of Use, both listed here. After you are issued your certificate, you may use it by any means on any site in a manner not prohibited by law.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator
OMG!!!! That is amazing! Thank you so much!
Alright, I can confirm from your post in our official topic that you agree to our Terms of Service and Terms of Use.. As the Marketing Officer for The Emerald Shop, I think you are the entity fully responsible for this matter, so I will issue you a certificate congratulating The Emerald Shop for breaking the record of “Most Employees in a Shop,” which should be sent to you within 36 hours.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator
Thank you for responding quickly. I am certain that you have seen my post on your thread.
No problem. The certificate should be issued within 12 hours.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator
I am sorry for being late, but your certificate has been issued. You can see it here.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

My music order has been taken, but my art order:

dude341 wrote:

Username: dude341
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Art
Description of work: I want these 6 48x48 and 256x256 icons in the style of Windows 95 icons (adding up to 12 icons in total): A grey check mark, a yellow exclamation mark, a grey X mark, a green check mark, a yellow = symbol, and a red X mark.
Colours: (if art) See above
When you want it done: Tuesday-Wednesday (10/23-24)
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): Yes
due in 2-3 days still needs to be taken, just thought you might want to know

Placeholder
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NOW THAT IS JUST COOL

sti_scratch wrote:

I love this

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
lightspeedmind134
Scratcher
100+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

NOW THAT IS JUST COOL

sti_scratch wrote:

I love this
woah..!
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lightspeedmind134 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

NOW THAT IS JUST COOL

sti_scratch wrote:

I love this
woah..!

I know. It is good. It is a reward I've given for this shop.

sti_scratch wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

tarekzaki wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

To tarekzaki

tarekzaki wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

For FloatingMuffins
I am contacting you on behalf of The Scratch Shop World Records, and I am delighted to announce that you have broken the world record for “Most Employees in a Shop” with 147 total employees. I am asking you if you agree for your shop to be issued a certificate and to be featured in our official thread. By agreeing, you agree to our Terms of Service and Terms of Use, both listed here. After you are issued your certificate, you may use it by any means on any site in a manner not prohibited by law.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator
OMG!!!! That is amazing! Thank you so much!
Alright, I can confirm from your post in our official topic that you agree to our Terms of Service and Terms of Use.. As the Marketing Officer for The Emerald Shop, I think you are the entity fully responsible for this matter, so I will issue you a certificate congratulating The Emerald Shop for breaking the record of “Most Employees in a Shop,” which should be sent to you within 36 hours.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator
Thank you for responding quickly. I am certain that you have seen my post on your thread.
No problem. The certificate should be issued within 12 hours.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator
I am sorry for being late, but your certificate has been issued. You can see it here.

sti_scratch
Adjudicator

Last edited by sti_scratch (Oct. 21, 2018 21:21:09)

lightspeedmind134
Scratcher
100+ posts

Quick note for those in the Music Department.
If a customer asks for a song that already exists, be sure to give the customer a proper citation of the song as well. Music not composed by a person in the Music Department is more than likely to be copyrighted. Good tools to use for creating citations include EasyBib and NoodleTools.
Quick note for the shoppers of the Emerald Shop.
Make sure to site the shop! In other words, mention us in your notes and credits. If you ever use anything that is not created by you, you cite it.

Last edited by lightspeedmind134 (Oct. 22, 2018 02:54:54)

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Review for order:
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Music
Description of work: OK, I want these short jingles created for situations in games: “You Win this Round” (winning 1 round of the game) “Tie” (when your score in the game is equal to the other player), “You Lose this Round” (losing 1 round of the game), “You Win” (winning the whole game) “Draw” (out of time), and “You Lose” (losing the whole game)
Colours: (if art) N/A
When you want it done: Tuesday (10/23)
Your Username: dude341
Who did the work for you: lightspeedmind134
How would you rate the work out of ten: 8.5
Was the work what you expected: Sort of, the clips were a bit long and I would have preferred a more upbeat tune like the New Super Mario Bros tune I linked them rather than the more dubstep like jingles I received, but they're completely fine for something I may possibly make, just not for what I was originally intending to use them for
Was the work on time: Yep
Overall Score out of ten: 8.75
Would you come to this shop again: Definitely
Anymore info?: I did receive my order at around 4:00 AM but I do realise this is a time zone issue, and I don't really care anyway whenever I receive it as long as it's on time.

Placeholder
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Remember, my art order

dude341 wrote:

Description of work: I want these 6 48x48 and 256x256 icons in the style of Windows 95 icons (adding up to 12 icons in total): A grey check mark, a yellow exclamation mark, a grey X mark, a green check mark, a yellow = symbol, and a red X mark.
is due in 1-2 days!

Placeholder
lightspeedmind134
Scratcher
100+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Review for order:
Description of work: OK, I want these short jingles created for situations in games: “You Win this Round” (winning 1 round of the game) “Tie” (when your score in the game is equal to the other player), “You Lose this Round” (losing 1 round of the game), “You Win” (winning the whole game) “Draw” (out of time), and “You Lose” (losing the whole game)
Colours: (if art) N/A
When you want it done: Tuesday (10/23)
Your Username: dude341
Who did the work for you: lightspeedmind134
How would you rate the work out of ten: 8.5
Was the work what you expected: Sort of, the clips were a bit long and I would have preferred a more upbeat tune like the New Super Mario Bros tune I linked them rather than the more dubstep like jingles I received, but they're completely fine for something I may possibly make, just not for what I was originally intending to use them for
Was the work on time: Yep
Overall Score out of ten: 8.75
Would you come to this shop again: Definitely
Anymore info?: I did receive my order at around 4:00 AM but I do realise this is a time zone issue, and I don't really care anyway whenever I receive it as long as it's on time.
Thanks for the review!
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OK, this order doesn't use the music order form from this shop. This is because I originally posted this in 1 shop, then I also posted it in another shop to see which one was faster. I have decided to cancel the first order and order here instead, because this shop seems good. Please respond to let me know what will happen, when this will be done, etc!
Music Form:
What kind of music do you want: See “anything else”
Who do you want doing it: Anyone
When do you want it done: See “anything else”
Are you going to leave a review: Maybe
Anything else: OK, so this is an order a bit different from a standard music order. If you make music, you should know what a MIDI is, right? Even if you don't, you should have an option to export as a MIDI in your music making program. If you don't, then “Anvil Studio” is a great free music making program that can export as a MIDI. A MIDI is a special type of music file, that instead of just containing audio, instead it contains where the notes are and what instruments (from a selection of 128 instruments which will be familiar if you've ever used the note blocks in Scratch 1.4.) to use. It's how apps like Synthesia work and stuff. Anyway, what I would like is a recreation of the Wii Sports track “Tennis (Training)” (here) in the MIDI format. Basically just listen to that song and try to recreate the song yourself. Try and get the instruments as close as possible and use multiple instruments, not just one. I understand that recreating a song by just listening is very hard so you can get it done by December (NOTE: In the original order I meant December 1st. Due to the delay I will raise this to December 25th) to give you enough time. Please do not simply run the original song through a “MP3 to MIDI” converter, they are not meant for this type of thing and will just create a jumbled mess of piano notes! Thank you!

lightspeedmind134 wrote:

Thanks for the review!
No problem!

Placeholder
MajorityWindow23
Scratcher
77 posts

Hi I need some sound done for me.

Username: MajorityWindow23
Work you want done: A boy Saying "What the…Are you a cookie?
Description of work: I want no noise in the backround and must be in the age of 10+
Colours: (None)
When you want it done: In two or max three days
Are you following this thread: Yes
Anymore Info: None

Thanks hope it gets done soon

Last edited by MajorityWindow23 (Oct. 22, 2018 07:21:56)

Seam49
Scratcher
500+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Remember, my art order

dude341 wrote:

is due in 1-2 days!
Kay, I'll take it!

Tea. Chocolate.
Jeffalo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: jeffalo
Work you want done: review
Description of work: please review my game snake run: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/254779600/
When you want it done: please do it by next week
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): no please inform me on my profile when it is done
Any more info: thanks

my website: jeffalo.net | ocular: scratch forum search

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi, I really need my order done soon

Last edited by Alex11345 (Oct. 22, 2018 09:58:44)

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jeffalo wrote:

Username: jeffalo
Work you want done: review
Description of work: please review my game snake run: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/254779600/
When you want it done: please do it by next week
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): no please inform me on my profile when it is done
Any more info: thanks
Taken!
SomeDoge
Scratcher
39 posts

Username - SomeDoge
Work you want to be done - Script fix in this project - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/251221025/
Description of work - Fix the layers script, it's super broken
When you want to be done - Anytime
Are you following this thread - Yes, I am
Any more info - So, in each sprite (besides inventory sprite) there is a script, something like (go to front), and then (go back (y position) layers). For some reason it's super broken, most of the objects disappear under the ground sprite, they are on top of each other, etc. Please fix! I want the ground to be acting like a background, so nothing will disappear, plus I want it so if the player's y is behind something else's y he will be behind it in a layer system, and not always on top of it, and also if object's y is behind other object's y it will be behind it.

P.S. I know it's complicated, but I hope you can figure it out! Thanks!

If you want to control Snap! with your gamepad, here's a library I created:
https://snap.berkeley.edu/snapsource/snap.html#present:Username=somedoge&ProjectName=Controller
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs1248707 wrote:

Username: cs1248707
Work you want done: gameplay
Description of work: make short, fun, but tough mini-games
Colours: (if art)
When you want it done: anytime
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): yes
Any more info: no

kittenslikefood wrote:

Description of work: A Blue Warrior Cat, Bitmap/vector i dont care
Colours: (if art) Blue with white stripes and black lightning bolts
When you want it done: ASAP
Any more info: Also can you notify me on my profile when it's done?

ronsid wrote:

Username:
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music): scripting
Description of work:A logic evaluator which takes a list in the format Gate(ina=k,inb=l,out=someout)
When you want it done: 1 week (10/18)
Are you following this thread (you don't have to):no
Any more info:Notify me when it's done

dude341 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

Username: Alex11345
Work you want done: Thumbnail
Description of work: I want a thumbnail for a game called the red button, make it cold war style
Colours: Anything that fits the cold war theme
Any more info: No

hcarrieres wrote:

Hello! I have a few orders for my new game, Circle wars and an extra OC!

Username: hcarrieres
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Scripting
Description of work: I need a pause button that is programmed to pause the game without stopping it.
Colours: (if art) None, because it's not art.
When you want it done: Well, it might take a while, so you have all the time you want. But please don't procrastinate…
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): Yes!
Any more info: Please remix my game with the button and coding, I will (with credit) copy the scripts to the original. Also, I might draw the button myself, but if you want to try drawing it, feel free to do so!

Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music): Art / Sprite / Animation
Description of work: I need a girl with short brown hair and brown eyes. Make her full body. I would like a green shirt and a long dark pink skirt. If possible, I would like some animation frames, too.
Colours: (if art) Green, brown, dark pink
When you want it done: It could take a while, so there isn't a deadline.
Any more info: None.

Note: The first order is the most urgent one.
Thank you for reading!

dude341 wrote:

OK, this order doesn't use the music order form from this shop. This is because I originally posted this in 1 shop, then I also posted it in another shop to see which one was faster. I have decided to cancel the first order and order here instead, because this shop seems good. Please respond to let me know what will happen, when this will be done, etc!
Music Form:
What kind of music do you want: See “anything else”
Who do you want doing it: Anyone
When do you want it done: See “anything else”
Are you going to leave a review: Maybe
Anything else: OK, so this is an order a bit different from a standard music order. If you make music, you should know what a MIDI is, right? Even if you don't, you should have an option to export as a MIDI in your music making program. If you don't, then “Anvil Studio” is a great free music making program that can export as a MIDI. A MIDI is a special type of music file, that instead of just containing audio, instead it contains where the notes are and what instruments (from a selection of 128 instruments which will be familiar if you've ever used the note blocks in Scratch 1.4.) to use. It's how apps like Synthesia work and stuff. Anyway, what I would like is a recreation of the Wii Sports track “Tennis (Training)” (here) in the MIDI format. Basically just listen to that song and try to recreate the song yourself. Try and get the instruments as close as possible and use multiple instruments, not just one. I understand that recreating a song by just listening is very hard so you can get it done by December (NOTE: In the original order I meant December 1st. Due to the delay I will raise this to December 25th) to give you enough time. Please do not simply run the original song through a “MP3 to MIDI” converter, they are not meant for this type of thing and will just create a jumbled mess of piano notes! Thank you!
Unclaimed orders! Be sure to snip out the ones you're not taking to avoid cluttering the forum!
Just for reference, the oldest orders are at the top. Please take some of those, even if you’re not in that department!

congyingzhou wrote:

Username - @congyingzhou
Work you want done - coding
Description of work - I want the computer to ask me a question, and it saves my answer using cloud data into a list.
Colors - *not art*
When you want done - ASAP (I don't care as long as you get it done before November, if not then I'll go to another shop.)
Are you following this thread - Yes, I am (I'm on the board of directors so im following this thread)
Any more info - N.A.
I'll try this one. If I can't figure it out, I'll give it to someone else.
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Advertising
Description of work: Advertise my game. Don't advertise it directly on profiles or projects. Try doing it on the Show and Tell forums, or finding a place where Scratchers would be interested.
Colours: (if art) None, thanks.
When you want it done: It's not too urgent.
Any more info: I don't have any more info.
I'll take this one as well

Last edited by pinkiepie710 (Oct. 22, 2018 18:47:42)

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So, these are all of the orders that I currently have down as taken/unfinished. I'm sure that many of these must have been completed by now. Please tell me if you have completed any of these orders, and be sure to snip the orders that you haven't finished to avoid cluttering the forum!

SolarKnight wrote:

Guitar_ wrote:

Username: @Guitar_
Work you want done: An OC
Description of work: A character that is easy to animate
Colours: Light Aqua
When you want it done: 1 Week (soz)
Are you following this thread No
Any more info: If you want any more info about me please read my profile.
okay, i’ll do this one

charlottelucy15 wrote:

kittenslikefood wrote:

Name: kittenslikefood
Description of work: Pls use this:
“Hello! My friend @kittenslikefood is making a weekly Scratch newspaper called Scratch News. He is already on their second issue and there ids an exclusive interview with @TNTSquirrel!
Here is a link if you are interested:
Colours: (if art) —
When you want it done: Before the end of this week
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): nah
Any more info: I hope my 3rd time here is good :)
Taken!

LeafyBay wrote:

Radio_Tunes wrote:

Username: Radio_Tunes
Description of work: SpongeBob yelling “I'm Ready” in high quality
Any more info: none
Taken!

MajorityWindow23 wrote:

Wolf_Howler212 wrote:

Username: Wolf_Howler212
Work you want done: sprite
Description of work:Similar as possible to pic below, but in vector.
Colours: below
When you want it done: as soon as possible
Are you following this thread (you don't have to):no
Any more info: keep in vector!!! I need to reshape it.
my question is what picture below? But I will try to draw agood wolf anyway I will tell you on your profile when its done

lightspeedmind134 wrote:

Yelmut wrote:

Username: Yelmut
Work you want done: a few pieces of chillax EDM
Description of work: make it upbeat but still chillax
When you want it done: idc as long as it is done
Are you following this thread: yes
Any more info: is ur music NCS? (google it)
Hai, I'll be taking your order! I'll ask some more questions on your profile so that I understand everything you need.

cloudcoder8 wrote:

adsuri wrote:

Never seen an emoji order so just trying it out:
Username: adsuri
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) emoji
Description of work: a snowy owl hedwig emoji
Colours: (if art) Mostly white, I guess
When you want it done: w/in a month, I guess (November)
Are you following this thread (you don't have to):yeah
Any more info: Notify on profile. I work here, I'm just trying this out.
Taken

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Work you want done: Sprite
Description of work: A simple coin sprite for my game Block Explores. Traditional spinny-coin thing, that looks at least vaguely like the one already in my project.
Colours: Goldish-yellow? Whatever a generic video game spinny coin looks like.
When you want it done: I really don't care, it's not urgent at all. Sometime in the next two weeks or so? (10/25ish)
Are you following this thread: I'm the junior VP and Secretary, of course I'm following the forum, lol.
Any more info: Nope! I'm leaving most of it up to you. My old coin sprite is something random from Google Images, so it wasn't very good in the first place. As long as it resembles a coin and spins, it's fine.
Taken

dual_creator43 wrote:

Username: dual_creator43
Work you want done: Sound Effects (Music)
Description of work: It's kind of vague without some background information, so check out the “Any more info” section.
Colours: N/A
When you want it done: Preferably by November.
Any more info: It'll be hard to do without knowing that the project I'm making is based on the game “Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.” I need the sound of the explosion when you fail to defuse a bomb, the sound that it makes when you defuse it, and (optional) the sound of the timer ticking down. You can just grab those from a YouTube video if you want to.
All of these Quoted orders are taken and will be done by this week!

lightspeedmind134 wrote:

Yelmut wrote:

Username: Yelmut
Work you want done: a few pieces of chillax EDM
Description of work: make it upbeat but still chillax
When you want it done: idc as long as it is done
Are you following this thread: yes
Any more info: is ur music NCS? (google it)
Hello, I've claimed Yelmut's!
edit-that sounded sarcastic. take 2: Hi! I've claimed Yelmut's!

NilsTheBest wrote:

TheNeonBoy wrote:

Username: @TheNeonBoy
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Review
Description of work: I need a review on my project called Click, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/247930931/
When you want it done: ASAP ( but take ur time)
Any more info: Plz comment it on the project and tell me when u think you’ll get it done

Thxx, Btw ur the best shop!
Taken!

charlottelucy15 wrote:

crazy_ted wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/253541542/
Username: crazy_ted
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) review
Description of work: Cloud game engine
When you want it done: soon
Are you following this thread (you don't have to): yes
Any more info: no
Taken! Would you like the review on your profile or on the actual project? I'll start it as soon as I get on my laptop due to not being able to view projects on a phone. I won't give the review however until you tell me where you want the review, to make it more convenient.

tarekzaki wrote:

wafflelot- wrote:

Username: wafflelot-
Description of work: A Grey and Blue Furry OC, tall, male
Colours: (if art) Greys and Sky Blue
Any more info: I work here Also can you notify me on my profile when it's done?
Taken! I will notify you when it's done…

Seam49 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Kay, I'll take it!

pinkiepie710 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Username - @congyingzhou
Work you want done - coding
Description of work - I want the computer to ask me a question, and it saves my answer using cloud data into a list.
Colors - *not art*
When you want done - ASAP (I don't care as long as you get it done before November, if not then I'll go to another shop.)
Are you following this thread - Yes, I am (I'm on the board of directors so im following this thread)
Any more info - N.A.
I'll try this one. If I can't figure it out, I'll give it to someone else.
Description of work: Advertise my game. Don't advertise it directly on profiles or projects. Try doing it on the Show and Tell forums, or finding a place where Scratchers would be interested.
Colours: (if art) None, thanks.
When you want it done: It's not too urgent.
Any more info: I don't have any more info.
I'll take this one as well
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

((((((((((bump::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)::#099800)
pfft… lol

♤ash♡
ASEMAZING
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: ASEMAZING
Description of work: Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur without his voice singing so I can add myself.
Colours: (if art) None
When you want it done: ASAP please!
Any more info: Please make sure he's not in it so I can voice over myself.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]