Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

Here's my customer service survey:

Your Username: 1HappyFroYo1
Who did the work for you: SweetlyShy
How would you rate the work out of ten: 9/10
Was the work what you expected: Yes, and a little no, but the no is a good thing! I didn't expect a cute font!
Was the work on time: Yes and no, because I didn't care what time it came.
Overall Score out of ten: 10/10
Would you come to this shop again: Definitely
Any more info?: Nope

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Sweetlyshy wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Sweetlyshy wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Sweetlyshy wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Sweetlyshy wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Hello, I would like to know, is a banner those things in people's signatures?

Because if so, I would like one.

I also need help adding a signature in the first place, if anyone can help with that.

~1HappyFroYo1~
I can do that! What kind of banner would you like?

I don't really know, I didn't know I'd get such a quick response!

Can do like… marbled stone with my name on it (1HappyFroYo1)? If marble doesn't work, purple galaxy can do, too.

Hold on a sec…

*forgets form*

*starts typing form/

Sorry, here's my form:

Username: 1HappyFroYo1
Work you want done: Banner
Description of work: Grey/white marble or purple galaxy with my username in white in the middle
When you want it done: Take your time, I don't care
Any more info: I maybe be fickle sometimes, so, like, I possibly might change my mind.

Thanks!
Finished!
link: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/922/NIlPgm.png (just put that link in between the image tag)

This is gorgeous! Buuuuuuuut, could you possibly make my username white so it's more visible? Please?
Sure! (but I have to do some things for 30 minutes- I'll get it to you after.

Okay, cool. I'll get it tomorrow.
Here:

link to photo: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/921/uUnCXH.png (use img tags)

Thanks! I think I'll end up using the first one instead.
Cool! Your welcome!
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

leahcimto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: leahimto
Work you want done: A Banner for my sig
Description of work: light blue background with dark blue text saying “leahcimto” with My logo on the side of the banner
Colours: (if art) Light blue (background) Dark Blue (Text)
When you want it done: as quick as posabile
Any more info: None
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: MasterOfTheTiger
Work you want done: Logo
Description of work: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/305524
Colours: blue and orange
When you want it done: ASAP
Any more info: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/305524

This is very important. Thank you in advance.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

cheese-ducc
Scratcher
4 posts

tycool1 wrote:

Username: tycool1
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music): Art
Description of work: I need 125 cards that have a specific number of different symbols in a particular color. There are 5 different symbols(circle, snowflake, cross/addition sign, diamond, and a firework sign), 5 different colors(light blue, blue, red, green, purple), and the number of symbols on the card varies from 1 to 5, but their is only one of each card. Meaning that one card could be a circle in blue and have 3 symbols on them. Another one could be a diamond in purple and have 1. So their should not be any duplicates. If you have any questions please ask me since this is a really complex order and I don't want someone to do all the work and then have it be wrong. If you want some examples of cards check out a game called fast cards and you can see a couple examples of what the cards look like. It only supports iPhone though so if you are looking it up on a iPad you will have to set the filters to only iPhone.
Colours: (if art) said above
When you want it done: If possible Saturday, July 7th, 2018
Any more info: I will be checking this shop to see it, but if you could let me know on my profile when it is done, that would be a big help. Thank you so much!!
Done! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/235257923/
If you'd like me to fix/change anything, I'll do it. I can make a back for the cards, too.

cheese-duck's side account
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Is this advertising?

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

leahcimto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Description of work: light blue background with dark blue text saying “leahcimto” with My logo on the side of the banner
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

leahcimto wrote:

Don't worry. No need to repost. Your order will be taken by someone soon. (I can't do it because I can't do banners)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

leahcimto wrote:

Taken!
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

leahcimto wrote:

Taken!
Done!
leahcimto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

leahcimto wrote:

Taken!
Done!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by leahcimto (July 5, 2018 21:42:35)

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Is this advertising?
This is an order at your shop.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

Mail_lion
Scratcher
100+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Is this advertising?
This is an order at your shop.
I gave you your order on your topic.

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check
Unfortunately, -writer- and low-earthorbit have been fired from the shop because they did not respond to the activity check. They are welcome to reapply. low-earthorbit was our secretary so now the secretary position is vacant.
In a few days I will announce who the new secretary is.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

I am sorry for the 3 day delay, Japan experienced one of the worst rainfalls in its history, and all the trains were not in operation, so I was stuck until today.

Also, is there any deparments that I can work on that follow my guidelines? (No art or voice acting, but I will work on scripting and pen.)

Last edited by npjensen (July 8, 2018 07:34:51)

just a usual scratcher, nothing interesting to see here =P
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

How come nobody, and I mean NOBODY asks for scripting or debugging? I'm bored here

just a usual scratcher, nothing interesting to see here =P
Legolover2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

npjensen wrote:

How come nobody, and I mean NOBODY asks for scripting or debugging? I'm bored here

They probably use the help with scripts forum.

— Legolover —
=============================
- Scratchin' since 2018 - A very bored boi - Likes to make projecc - Helps out in the forum very rarely -
I was Front Page Curator (FPC) number 399!
Some of my projects that are actually good:
Blackbird | How to make your games remember | Interactive portal concept | Encoder/decoder
Mail_lion
Scratcher
100+ posts

npjensen wrote:

Tommy0924 needs debugging.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]