Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]
adsuri
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

cheese-duck wrote:

Hi guys– from Monday to Friday I have a full-day camp and might not be able to take orders. I might be able to do some smaller ones. From the 14th or 15th to sometime in early August (the 2nd I think?) I might not have time or access to Scratch, but I'm not sure. (Most likely I'll have just my clunky old laptop and my phone, meaning I can view some projects and the forums. As for time, I don't know what my schedule will be or how nosy my roommate will be… jk, but I won't have time for orders. Probably. Maybe music orders, which is weird considering they take ages.)
Sorry :\
What about logos?












Last edited by adsuri, Harry James Potter, & Tom Marvolo Riddle (Tomorrow 11:59:59.99999)
100th Post!!!!! | 200th Post!!!!! | 250th Post!!!!! | 300th Post!!!!! | 400th Post!!!!! | Adsuri's Shop!!!!! | Reviewer, Idea Person, & “BBCode”…er At The Emerald Shop! | Banner By @Sweetlyshy | An Internet Plz? | <Open Advertisement Slot>

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
500+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

adsuri wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Hi guys– from Monday to Friday I have a full-day camp and might not be able to take orders. I might be able to do some smaller ones. From the 14th or 15th to sometime in early August (the 2nd I think?) I might not have time or access to Scratch, but I'm not sure. (Most likely I'll have just my clunky old laptop and my phone, meaning I can view some projects and the forums. As for time, I don't know what my schedule will be or how nosy my roommate will be… jk, but I won't have time for orders. Probably. Maybe music orders, which is weird considering they take ages.)
Sorry :\
What about logos?
Would you like to order a logo?

Please visit The Emerald Shop. We are now hiring and if you join you get a free follow.

adsuri
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

adsuri wrote:

Username: @adsuri
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music): logo
Description of work: a lowercase ‘a’ made using triangle art like in this
Colours: (if art): shades of neon red & shades of neon blue for the triangles and neon green for the background
When you want it done: whenever you can
Any more info: i am a scratcher who has been on scratch for about 2 months
Here












Last edited by adsuri, Harry James Potter, & Tom Marvolo Riddle (Tomorrow 11:59:59.99999)
100th Post!!!!! | 200th Post!!!!! | 250th Post!!!!! | 300th Post!!!!! | 400th Post!!!!! | Adsuri's Shop!!!!! | Reviewer, Idea Person, & “BBCode”…er At The Emerald Shop! | Banner By @Sweetlyshy | An Internet Plz? | <Open Advertisement Slot>

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
500+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

adsuri wrote:

adsuri wrote:

Username: @adsuri
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music): logo
Description of work: a lowercase ‘a’ made using triangle art like in this
Colours: (if art): shades of neon red & shades of neon blue for the triangles and neon green for the background
When you want it done: whenever you can
Any more info: i am a scratcher who has been on scratch for about 2 months
Here
Oh sorry. I never saw this. Cheese-duck is the only member in the logos department and they are away.
You have some options:

1. You could wait for cheese-duck to return which will be the start of August.
2. You could wait and see if someone else in a different department takes the order.
3. You could go to another shop. You can find other great logo shops here.

I am sorry you are having problems ordering a logo. But I hope you will come back to our shop some day.

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (July 12, 2018 19:09:49)


Please visit The Emerald Shop. We are now hiring and if you join you get a free follow.

adsuri
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

FloatingMuffins wrote:

adsuri wrote:

adsuri wrote:

Username: @adsuri
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music): logo
Description of work: a lowercase ‘a’ made using triangle art like in this
Colours: (if art): shades of neon red & shades of neon blue for the triangles and neon green for the background
When you want it done: whenever you can
Any more info: i am a scratcher who has been on scratch for about 2 months
Here
Oh sorry. I never saw this. Cheese-duck is the only member in the logos department and they are away.
You have some options:

1. You could wait for cheese-duck to return which will be the start of August.
2. You could wait and see if someone else in a different department takes the order.
3. You could go to another shop. You can find other great logo shops here.

I am sorry you are having problems ordering a logo. But I hope you will come back to our shop some day.
It's ok i just ordered yesterday












Last edited by adsuri, Harry James Potter, & Tom Marvolo Riddle (Tomorrow 11:59:59.99999)
100th Post!!!!! | 200th Post!!!!! | 250th Post!!!!! | 300th Post!!!!! | 400th Post!!!!! | Adsuri's Shop!!!!! | Reviewer, Idea Person, & “BBCode”…er At The Emerald Shop! | Banner By @Sweetlyshy | An Internet Plz? | <Open Advertisement Slot>

adsuri
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

Bump












Last edited by adsuri, Harry James Potter, & Tom Marvolo Riddle (Tomorrow 11:59:59.99999)
100th Post!!!!! | 200th Post!!!!! | 250th Post!!!!! | 300th Post!!!!! | 400th Post!!!!! | Adsuri's Shop!!!!! | Reviewer, Idea Person, & “BBCode”…er At The Emerald Shop! | Banner By @Sweetlyshy | An Internet Plz? | <Open Advertisement Slot>

npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

FloatingMuffins wrote:

npjensen wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

npjensen wrote:

How come nobody, and I mean NOBODY asks for scripting or debugging? I'm bored here
You can sign up to other departments if you like.
I did. Did you notice my post on I'll work on any department involving scripting, pen, or debugging?
Oh sorry. I will add you to those departments now.
Thank you!

Check out my projects, you'll love them :]
npjensen
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

npjensen wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

npjensen wrote:

How come nobody, and I mean NOBODY asks for scripting or debugging? I'm bored here
You can sign up to other departments if you like.
I did. Did you notice my post on I'll work on any department involving scripting, pen, or debugging?
Oh sorry. I will add you to those departments now.
You made that the 666th post!
yay

Check out my projects, you'll love them :]
npjensen
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Shop Newspaper: Issue 5

President - FloatingMuffins will remain as President

First Vice President - cheese-duck will remain as First Vice President

Second Vice President - frostcheetah24 will remain as Second Vice President

Chairman - npjensen will be promoted to chairman

Vice-chairman - purr101 will be promoted to vice-chairman

Secretary - jakel181 will be the new secretary

Assistant Secretary - NDSDNS will remain as assistant secretary

Spokesperson - there will be a new position of Spokesperson. This person speaks on behalf of the President and The Emerald Shop. The Spokesperson will be Volix-
Thank u for the promotion

Check out my projects, you'll love them :]
npjensen
Luna_Phoenix
Scratcher
68 posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

Hello, I am applying for a staff member position in the shop!

Position(s) you are applying for: Art, Voice Acting, Logos
How active are you: About 3 times a week, give or take - AT LEAST once a week
Total time on Scratch: This is my newer account, I've been on Scratch (on @cs275623 as well) since February 2016
Scratcher status: Scratcher
Welcoming Committee member?: No
Scratch wiki editor?: On @cs275623, I am
Any experience in other shops?: Art shops, yes.
Are you following this thread?: Yes!
Why should we pick you?: I think you should pick me because I am an active and trustworthy person. I am also responsible, and on the rare cases that I can't complete any orders, I'll let you and the customer(s) know ahead of time, kind of like a disclaimer (though I should be able to complete all orders). You can find art samples on this account (though I am working very hard to improve!), and my voice acting on my voice acting account, @VoiceActingPerson.

Thank you, and I hope I get accepted, but if not, that's okay

Sincerely,
Luna Phoenix


I am hosting an ICON CONTEST to celebrate 100+ followers! I would love for you to join
I am hosting another MAP for the song “Growing Pains” if you'd like to join that as well
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

Luna_Phoenix wrote:

Hello, I am applying for a staff member position in the shop!

Position(s) you are applying for: Art, Voice Acting, Logos
How active are you: About 3 times a week, give or take - AT LEAST once a week
Total time on Scratch: This is my newer account, I've been on Scratch (on @cs275623 as well) since February 2016
Scratcher status: Scratcher
Welcoming Committee member?: No
Scratch wiki editor?: On @cs275623, I am
Any experience in other shops?: Art shops, yes.
Are you following this thread?: Yes!
Why should we pick you?: I think you should pick me because I am an active and trustworthy person. I am also responsible, and on the rare cases that I can't complete any orders, I'll let you and the customer(s) know ahead of time, kind of like a disclaimer (though I should be able to complete all orders). You can find art samples on this account (though I am working very hard to improve!), and my voice acting on my voice acting account, @VoiceActingPerson.

Thank you, and I hope I get accepted, but if not, that's okay

Sincerely,
Luna Phoenix
Accepted! Thanks for joining our shop

Check out my projects, you'll love them :]
npjensen
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

Hey, FloatingMuffins, who are Representatives, and what do they do?

Check out my projects, you'll love them :]
npjensen
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
500+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

npjensen wrote:

Hey, FloatingMuffins, who are Representatives, and what do they do?
Our USS Reps can propose new laws in the USS, get a vote in the USS and represent our shop in the USS.

Please visit The Emerald Shop. We are now hiring and if you join you get a free follow.

ge-b
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

sorry

Last edited by ge-b (July 14, 2018 13:39:27)


I am a competent human [citation needed]
Luna_Phoenix
Scratcher
68 posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

npjensen wrote:

Luna_Phoenix wrote:

Hello, I am applying for a staff member position in the shop!

Position(s) you are applying for: Art, Voice Acting, Logos
How active are you: About 3 times a week, give or take - AT LEAST once a week
Total time on Scratch: This is my newer account, I've been on Scratch (on @cs275623 as well) since February 2016
Scratcher status: Scratcher
Welcoming Committee member?: No
Scratch wiki editor?: On @cs275623, I am
Any experience in other shops?: Art shops, yes.
Are you following this thread?: Yes!
Why should we pick you?: I think you should pick me because I am an active and trustworthy person. I am also responsible, and on the rare cases that I can't complete any orders, I'll let you and the customer(s) know ahead of time, kind of like a disclaimer (though I should be able to complete all orders). You can find art samples on this account (though I am working very hard to improve!), and my voice acting on my voice acting account, @VoiceActingPerson.

Thank you, and I hope I get accepted, but if not, that's okay

Sincerely,
Luna Phoenix
Accepted! Thanks for joining our shop
Thank you so much! Is there anything I should do/get started on?


I am hosting an ICON CONTEST to celebrate 100+ followers! I would love for you to join
I am hosting another MAP for the song “Growing Pains” if you'd like to join that as well
123TheFollower123
Scratcher
21 posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

Username:

<——-

Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Signature
Description of work: Orange and light blue abstract shapes with my username in white
Colours: (if art)Orange, blue and white
When you want it done: Anytime
Any more info:


Tommy0924
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

ge-b wrote:

Can I get some debugging for this cloud project?
To check if it works, mainly, and if not why.
Thanks
Please fill out this form. And I might do it if I get signed up (and not too complex because
Username:
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music)
Description of work:
When you want it done:
Any more info:
Tommy0924
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

I'd like to get signed up for debugging, though not good at doing it on 300 script projects.
Position(s) you are applying for: Debugging
How active are you: (said)
Total time on Scratch: 5 months, 1 week now.
Scratcher status: (said)
Welcoming Committee member?: (said)
Scratch wiki editor?: (said)
Any experience in other shops?: (said)
Are you following this thread?: (said)
Why should we pick you?: I can quickly find wrong scripts and delete them.

Last edited by Tommy0924 (July 13, 2018 14:00:16)

Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

123TheFollower123 wrote:

Username:

<——-

Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music) Signature
Description of work: Orange and light blue abstract shapes with my username in white
Colours: (if art)Orange, blue and white
When you want it done: Anytime
Any more info:
Taken!
BloxyPlayz123
Scratcher
97 posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳

Sweetlyshy wrote:

BloxyPlayz123 wrote:

Username: BloxyPlayz123
Work you want done: Signature
Description of work: I would like the big, main text saying ‘'Bloxy’' Tolomeo Handwriting font in the middle of the picture and near the bottom of the picture I would like a smaller, secondary text saying ‘'Artist . Bookworm . Gamer’' Champignon Handwriting font. I would like the text to have a white box around it and I would like a space/galaxy type background!
Colours: I would like the main text to be white and the secondary text in a faded white. I would like the background to be purple, light blue, dark blue and pink! (The background doesn't need to have all/only those colours, I would like it to include some of them!)
When you want it done: I don't really mind but the maximum amount of time will be by the 31st of July!
Any more info: I would like the picture to be 900x200 pixels!

Sorry if it is too complicated/hard. If it is, please tell me and I will make it simpler! <3
Completed! Sorry, but I couldn't find the fonts you wanted, but I used very similar ones! Tell me if you want anything changed!
Here is what it looks like:

[IMG]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/921/jngBYG.png[/IMG]
Omg, that is so good I love it!
Here are the changes: I think it would be better without the boxes, sorry for changing my mind and could you make the bottom text a bit bigger?
Btw, thanks for making this!

Last edited by BloxyPlayz123 (July 13, 2018 15:35:13)


Be sure to check out my studio The Creativity Zone!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳NEXT STAFF MEMBER GETS A FREE FOLLOW ✳✔ ✳✔✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile