Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]
tycool1
Scratcher
500+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

Username: tycool1
Work you want done: (e.g. logo, scripting, music): Art
Description of work: I need 125 cards that have a specific number of different symbols in a particular color. There are 5 different symbols(circle, snowflake, cross/addition sign, diamond, and a firework sign), 5 different colors(light blue, blue, red, green, purple), and the number of symbols on the card varies from 1 to 5, but their is only one of each card. Meaning that one card could be a circle in blue and have 3 symbols on them. Another one could be a diamond in purple and have 1. So their should not be any duplicates. If you have any questions please ask me since this is a really complex order and I don't want someone to do all the work and then have it be wrong. If you want some examples of cards check out a game called fast cards and you can see a couple examples of what the cards look like. It only supports iPhone though so if you are looking it up on a iPad you will have to set the filters to only iPhone.
Colours: (if art) said above
When you want it done: If possible Saturday, July 7th, 2018
Any more info: I will be checking this shop to see it, but if you could let me know on my profile when it is done, that would be a big help. Thank you so much!!

I hope that whatever I said helped!!

Are you looking for a different kind of game? Click Here!!

Don't forget to try out my curated project that I am trying to achieve 5000 views on: Click Here!!
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳

tycool1 wrote:

Description of work: I need 125 cards that have a specific number of different symbols in a particular color. There are 5 different symbols(circle, snowflake, cross/addition sign, diamond, and a firework sign), 5 different colors(light blue, blue, red, green, purple), and the number of symbols on the card varies from 1 to 5, but their is only one of each card. Meaning that one card could be a circle in blue and have 3 symbols on them. Another one could be a diamond in purple and have 1. So their should not be any duplicates. If you have any questions please ask me since this is a really complex order and I don't want someone to do all the work and then have it be wrong. If you want some examples of cards check out a game called fast cards and you can see a couple examples of what the cards look like. It only supports iPhone though so if you are looking it up on a iPad you will have to set the filters to only iPhone.
Any more info: I will be checking this shop to see it, but if you could let me know on my profile when it is done, that would be a big help. Thank you so much!!
So on each card, there can be from 1 to 5 symbols, but all of the symbols on the card are the same?
tycool1
Scratcher
500+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

tycool1 wrote:

So on each card, there can be from 1 to 5 symbols, but all of the symbols on the card are the same?
So another way to think of this is: Take the 1st symbol(circle), take the 1st color(light blue), take the 1st number so only 1 symbol(1). So if you take the 1st of each it's circle, light blue, only 1 symbol on the card. The next card could be the 1st symbol(circle), 1st color(light blue) but has 2 symbols on the card etc. Does that make sense?

Don't forget to try out my curated project that I am trying to achieve 5000 views on: Click Here!!
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tycool1 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

tycool1 wrote:

So another way to think of this is: Take the 1st symbol(circle), take the 1st color(light blue), take the 1st number so only 1 symbol(1). So if you take the 1st of each it's circle, light blue, only 1 symbol on the card. The next card could be the 1st symbol(circle), 1st color(light blue) but has 2 symbols on the card etc. Does that make sense?
Yep - I'll do it if I can, I do have another order and other things to work on, though.
tycool1
Scratcher
500+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

tycool1 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

tycool1 wrote:

Yep - I'll do it if I can, I do have another order and other things to work on, though.
That's fine, take your time. Thank you so much!!

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! I run a newspaper called The Scratch Telegram and we would love to stay updated on the news here to add to our articles. It would be really useful if someone here could apply for a watcher position and just update us occasionally with any big news. Please consider this (especially because it would be very much in your favour) and apply soon.
Thanks!
RPP-Exploration

Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Application form:
Position you are applying for: Banner and Art Employee
How active are you: On every day
Total time on Scratch: 2+ years
Scratcher status: Scratcher
Welcoming Committee member?: I think… maybe maybe not.
Scratch wiki editor?: No, I might will be
Any experience in other shops?: Yes, 3 other shops in this account (including the one I own)
Are you following this thread?: Yup!
Why should we pick you?: I have fairly good art (go look on my profile) and I own a shop FOR banners.
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Application form:
Any experience in other shops?: Yes, 3 other shops in this account (including the one I own)
Why should we pick you?: I have fairly good art (go look on my profile) and I own a shop FOR banners.
Accepted!
With all the art and banner requests we're getting, you'll help us a lot
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Application form:
Accepted!
With all the art and banner requests we're getting, you'll help us a lot
Thanks so much!!
Legolover2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I order here? If so, then:

Username: Legolover2018
Work you want done: Art
Description of work: Cloud with cartoony style
When you want it done: Anytime is okay!
Any more info: No

Thanks.

— Legolover —
=============================
- Scratchin' since 2018 - A very bored boi - Likes to make projecc - Helps out in the forum very rarely -
I was Front Page Curator (FPC) number 399!
Some of my projects that are actually good:
Blackbird | How to make your games remember | Interactive portal concept | Encoder/decoder
Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Legolover2018 wrote:

Thanks.
Taken!
Legolover2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Legolover2018 wrote:

Thanks.
Taken!

That's brill!

— Legolover —
- Scratchin' since 2018 - A very bored boi - Likes to make projecc - Helps out in the forum very rarely -
Blackbird | How to make your games remember | Interactive portal concept | Encoder/decoder
Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Legolover2018 wrote:

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Legolover2018 wrote:

Thanks.
Taken!

That's brill!
Completed!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/235379836
Legolover2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Legolover2018 wrote:

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Legolover2018 wrote:

Thanks.
Taken!

That's brill!
Completed!

Okay, I'll give a link to your shop in my project. thanks!

— Legolover —
Tommy0924
Scratcher
100+ posts

I forgot if I signed up, so here is my form:
Application form:
Position you are applying for: Scripting Department, please
How active are you: Really. Active.
Total time on Scratch: 4 months 4 weeks (why?)
Scratcher status: <<< Umm… Yes.
Welcoming Committee member?: No, sadly.
Scratch wiki editor?: Yes
Any experience in other shops?: Yes
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why should we pick you?: I'm really good at it, made a project that my PC can barely run.

Last edited by Tommy0924 (July 3, 2018 19:09:14)

My 100th post! My art is bad IK.The battle of White and Red The first 9 digits of pi are 3.14159265 (I just blew your mind!)
Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Legolover2018 wrote:

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Legolover2018 wrote:

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Legolover2018 wrote:

Thanks.
Taken!

That's brill!
Completed!

Okay, I'll give a link to your shop in my project. thanks!
Your welcome!
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tommy0924 wrote:

Application form:
Why should we pick you?: I'm really good at it, made a project that my PC can barely run.
Accepted! Welcome to the team!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

Tommy0924
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Tommy0924 wrote:

Application form:
Accepted! Welcome to the team!
Thanks

My 100th post! My art is bad IK.The battle of White and Red The first 9 digits of pi are 3.14159265 (I just blew your mind!)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☘ ✔ ✳✔ ✳ THE EMERALD SHOP 1.0 ✳✔ ✳✔ ✳Orders done ultra-quick by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✳☘ ✔ ✳ [RSS Feed]