Discuss Scratch

xXOtterPopsXx
Scratcher
5 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Noice! How do you make that picture for your signature?

@Ramenhouseyum
happy__girl_123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

xXOtterPopsXx wrote:

Iḿ Ravenclaw..
Same.
Ditto.
slytherin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“No one in life is going to hand you a box of success in life- not Harvard, not MIT, not Oxford. You have to go out and make it.”
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

happy__girl_123 wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

xXOtterPopsXx wrote:

Iḿ Ravenclaw..
Same.
Ditto.
slytherin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Virtual High-Five*

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

xXOtterPopsXx wrote:

I took the wand quiz on Pottermore, and my results were: Pearwood, Phoenix feather core, 13 inches, Extra springy. THEN, I looked up Pearwood on the wand woods page, and this is the description for Pearwood:

This golden-toned wood produces wands of splendid magical powers, which give of their best in the hands of the warm-hearted, the generous and the wise. Possessors of pear wands are, in my experience, usually popular and well-respected. I do not know of a single instance where a pear wand has been discovered in the possession of a Dark witch or wizard. Pear wands are among the most resilient, and I have often observed that they may still present a remarkable appearance of newness, even after many years of hard use.

This 100% fits my personality! I never knew the website could go to so much depth..
I have, over time, gotten everything that ‘can be’ or are ‘most suited to’ Dark Arts. The rest of my family (the ones who care) have Rowan or Pear wands and are Gryffindor or Hufflepuff…. So anti-me
Ok. Noone I know of would bother doing those HP tests. I'm slytherin/thunderclaw though.

hbunny
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

xXOtterPopsXx wrote:

Iḿ Ravenclaw..
Same.
Also same!!

Hey, I'm Bunny. I like Harry Potter, the School for Good and Evil and Wings of Fire. I'm a Slytherin, Never and NightWing. I like Track and Road Cycling. To find out more about me, go to my profile or look at The Prodigy Behind hbunny

Trust, but verifyThere is a madness to my methodIt is one thing to be clever, but another to be wiseAlways outnumbered, never outclassedDissatisfaction is a symptom of ambitionThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDetermination is the wake up call to the human will
〔 slytherin 〕
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

My recent Slyther Moment: So there's this tumblr named hogwartshousehabits, and they have this poll on houses– just the basic asking what house you're in.
And I totally didn't think “We won suckers” when I saw that Slytherin had the most.

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

My recent Slyther Moment: So there's this tumblr named hogwartshousehabits, and they have this poll on houses– just the basic asking what house you're in.
And I totally didn't think “We won suckers” when I saw that Slytherin had the most.
xD

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

xD
Y'all Ravenclaw's got 3rd, right behind Gryffindor. I'm pretty darn sure each house has an even number, but it allowed revoting
I didn't vote more than 15 times

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

xD
Y'all Ravenclaw's got 3rd, right behind Gryffindor. I'm pretty darn sure each house has an even number, but it allowed revoting
merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

xD
if it had revoting - slytherins do everyting to get what they want…

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

xD
Not everything, morality is not absent, but this doesn't hurt anyone, so why not?

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

xD
Not everything, morality is not absent, but this doesn't hurt anyone, so why not?
Well, Ravenclaws are honest!

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

Well, Ravenclaws are honest!
Not if I'm included.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I still don't get why Gryffondor is so popular - it's a total * house

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

*nods* Because it has the protagonist in it, if Harry was Slytherin and Voldemort Gryffindor it'd be the other way around.

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

*nods* Because it has the protagonist in it, if Harry was Slytherin and Voldemort Gryffindor it'd be the other way around.
It's actually pretty unpopular, just slytherins and Gryffindors were the ones to vote as many times as possible

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

It's actually pretty unpopular, just slytherins and Gryffindors were the ones to vote as many times as possible
Hm.

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

that sounds logical - they are that kind of house indeed

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Sooo, how's saving Peregrine going?