Discuss Scratch

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

HELLO, LET'S NOT MAKE THIS ROLEPLAY GO INACTIVE

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

hbunny
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

_Six wrote:

HELLO, LET'S NOT MAKE THIS ROLEPLAY GO INACTIVE
I agree. I'll be making a new thread shortly (as in tomorrowish) so that the front page can be updated daily
Ooooh

Hey, I'm Bunny. I like Harry Potter, the School for Good and Evil and Wings of Fire. I'm a Slytherin, Never and NightWing. I like Track and Road Cycling. To find out more about me, go to my profile or look at The Prodigy Behind hbunny

Trust, but verifyThere is a madness to my methodIt is one thing to be clever, but another to be wiseAlways outnumbered, never outclassedDissatisfaction is a symptom of ambitionThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDetermination is the wake up call to the human will
〔 slytherin 〕
bevane
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Divor
House: Slytherin
Year: Year 1

Patronus: ?
Animagus: ?

Personality: Smart, Curious
Appearance: Orange Hair, Blue Eyes, Black Robes
Talents: Good at Study, Spells, Charms
Weaknesses: Potions
Backstory: Like an ordinary kid

bored. like always.

Currently working on: secret project

Advertisement (run by the Advertisement Shop)
The Advertisement Shop is a shop that advertises your shop in signatures! (like here)