Discuss Scratch

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Followed!

-Writer- wrote:

Yeah… Maybe it should be “Idol” or “Role Model” instead.
That sounds good.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Yeah, let's get rid of the crush part all together. I'll do an update to the studio description today, and Aleyne can add it all to the fp. we could also make some sort of project if you guys wanted.
*phew* Why was that on there, anyway?

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Yeah, let's get rid of the crush part all together. I'll do an update to the studio description today, and Aleyne can add it all to the fp. we could also make some sort of project if you guys wanted.
*phew* Why was that on there, anyway?
Well…I didn't start the rp – @Jayfeather2cat did. So she put it on there.
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name:
House:

Patronus:
Animagus: Yes or no, if yes then state

Personality:
Appearance:
Talents:
Weaknesses:
Backstory:

Gryffindor:
Seeker: 1 more
Keeper: 1 more
Chasers: 3 more
Beaters: 2 more

Ravenclaw:
Keeper: Aeris Gold
Chasers: Alessandra Bortega, Kate Owlpuff,1 more

Hufflepuff:
Seeker:
Keeper:
Chasers: Kera Greene, 2 more

Slytherin:
Seeker: Cassia Teyla
Keeper: Rufus Greene
Chasers: Franklin Eaton, Zachary Davis, 1 more

Okie dokie! Updated this with the active rpers, and MicroWolf's form.
-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Name:
House:

Patronus:
Animagus: Yes or no, if yes then state

Personality:
Appearance:
Talents:
Weaknesses:
Backstory:

Gryffindor:
Keeper: 1 more
Chasers: 3 more

Ravenclaw:
Keeper: Aeris Gold
Chasers: Alessandra Bortega, Kate Owlpuff,1 more

Hufflepuff:
Seeker:
Keeper:
Chasers: Kera Greene, 2 more

Slytherin:
Seeker: Cassia Teyla
Keeper: Rufus Greene
Chasers: Franklin Eaton, Zachary Davis, 1 more

Okie dokie! Updated this with the active rpers, and MicroWolf's form.
How can Megan join the team?

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Welll….she's a first year so that doesn't really work out….honestly, I guess you can just come since I already let Ritz's first year in. xD What would you like to be?
Harry Potter joined in his first year. Okay! Beater.

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Should I have a third character? If so then here:

Ma Form wrote:

Name: Alex Fairway
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 6th

Patronus: beaver
Animagus: Yes (Sparrow Hawk)

Personality: Fun, Sarcastic, but serious on some occasions
Appearance: Golden-Haired, Green-Eyed, tall
Talents: Smart(I guess this should come naturally because he's Ravenclaw.) Fast, quick-witted, excellent dueler, fast reflexes
Weaknesses: He can get EXTREMELY overconfident.
Backstory: Alex was born in a half-muggle, half-wizard family, so he researched lots of things for both worlds, and when he went to school he went with a lot of Pre-gained knowledge about both worlds, his best subject is Charms.

Can he be on the Quidditch team as Seeker?

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-Writer- wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Welll….she's a first year so that doesn't really work out….honestly, I guess you can just come since I already let Ritz's first year in. xD What would you like to be?
True…but he was special. I'll add you.

Mega - 2 characters max.
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

-Writer- wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Mega - 2 characters max.
Okay!

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Mega - 2 characters max.
Darn…….Okay, Wanna RP? I'll use Zach.

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Mega - 2 characters max.
Sure. I need a new character.

Name: Saiya Bryant
House: Gryffindor
Year: 5th

Patronus: Otter
Animagus: Yes, cat

Personality: Perfectionist, never gives up, bossy, kind
Appearance: Tall, short blonde hair, green eyes
Talents: Dueling, Quidditch
Weaknesses: Perfectionist - will take a long time doing something to be sure it is right
Backstory: Has a muggle mother, and a wizard father. Found out she was a witch when she was five - she accidentally broke a glass door just by touching it.

She's the captain, and seeker for the Gryffindor team.
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Sorry, I'll get it all in

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Mega - 2 characters max.
Sure. I need a new character.

Name: Saiya Bryant
House: Gryffindor
Year: 5th

Patronus: Otter
Animagus: Yes, cat

Personality: Perfectionist, never gives up, bossy, kind
Appearance: Tall, short blonde hair, green eyes
Talents: Dueling, Quidditch
Weaknesses: Perfectionist - will take a long time doing something to be sure it is right
Backstory: Has a muggle mother, and a wizard father. Found out she was a witch when she was five - she accidentally broke a glass door just by touching it.

She's the captain, and seeker for the Gryffindor team.
Hey, could you use the BBCode I have on the FP for the members to make a list with character names and links to the active RPers' page in parenthesis? I don't have much time because my wifi only works on my phone

Last edited by aleynesansonnet (March 4, 2016 03:13:55)

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

MicroWolf wrote:

:-/ I can't make 6pm EST.
That's ok we can have special practices like the one we just had. Also, Aleyne, can you change that to 4EST? I can't make 6.
So less than 1 hour practices? Remember Dueling Club
Also:
I'll put in a form to create clubs/extracurricular activities (including study groups) so they can go in the calendar

Last edited by aleynesansonnet (March 4, 2016 03:20:37)

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

ARGH! I'm so annoyed. The bad word detector has an issue with everything I try to update the studio description to. Aleyne, I promoted you, so if you get a chance, could you update the Quidditch list (posted above with the exception of Megan Kelsi as a beater to Ravenclaw), and the bio? Thanks!

rainbow_waves wrote:

ARGH! I'm so annoyed. The bad word detector has an issue with everything I try to update the studio description to. Aleyne, I promoted you, so if you get a chance, could you update the Quidditch list (posted above with the exception of Megan Kelsi as a beater to Ravenclaw), and the bio? Thanks!
Yep!
EDIT: Accidental double post, too much work to remove on iPhone

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Sorry about the time zone difference, it's 4:30 AM here