Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

MiscreantCompany wrote:

Hola
Como estas?
edit– accidental

Last edited by aleynesansonnet (Oct. 3, 2016 12:48:00)

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

How are y'all doing?
ok

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

How are y'all doing?
ok
Okay good or Okay bad

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

How are y'all doing?
ok
Okay good or Okay bad
okay meh

MiscreantCompany
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

MiscreantCompany wrote:

Hola
Como estas?
Bueno

Noxios
New to Scratch
4 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Imma leave, I'm just not active enough
happy__girl_123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Noxios wrote:

Ok. Understood. Don't forget to unfollow the thread and studio.

“No one in life is going to hand you a box of success in life- not Harvard, not MIT, not Oxford. You have to go out and make it.”
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Noxios wrote:

You don't have to unfollow if you want to keep up with the RP

happy__girl_123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Noxios wrote:

You don't have to unfollow if you want to keep up with the RP
true.

“No one in life is going to hand you a box of success in life- not Harvard, not MIT, not Oxford. You have to go out and make it.”
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

joealbo wrote:

what is everyone up to
I really don't know.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

Sooo, how's saving Peregrine going?
She's in the hospital wing.

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Sooo, how's saving Peregrine going?
She's in the hospital wing.
that figures.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MiscreantCompany wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

MiscreantCompany wrote:

Hola
Como estas?
Bueno
Bien, gracias. What is this?

Meow!
Mist

MiscreantCompany
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

MiscreantCompany wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

MiscreantCompany wrote:

Hola
Como estas?
Bueno
Bien, gracias. What is this?
idk

MiscreantCompany
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

So are we going to end up voting for our favorite RP Character? If so, we really need to do it in the next couple weeks since we are losing at least one character after that.
I know Nano had brought it up that they'd make a project once they were a scratcher

Last edited by MiscreantCompany (Oct. 4, 2016 11:55:53)

NanoProductions
Scratcher
44 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MiscreantCompany wrote:

So are we going to end up voting for our favorite RP Character? If so, we really need to do it in the next couple weeks since we are losing at least one character after that.
I know Nano had brought it up that they'd make a project once they were a scratcher
Yeah, I'm almost finished with the voting system- I needed cloud data.

Which character is going to go?
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

NanoProductions wrote:

MiscreantCompany wrote:

Right now, that's a toss up between Cassia and Samuel.

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

NanoProductions wrote:

MiscreantCompany wrote:

Someone's dying? :O
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

NanoProductions wrote:

MiscreantCompany wrote:

One of them will (or most likely will) die depending on what happens in the next two weeks

MiscreantCompany
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

NanoProductions wrote:

MiscreantCompany wrote:

You just read the thread