scratchtwins-691 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mass murder spree last night

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Yipes.
Uh-Oh
But this time it was not Zara or Charissa, it was someone else (One of the RPed characters who I'm not allowed to share the name of quite yet)
Eh, nevermind the secrecy, It's Lacerta.
Okay
Oh no!

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

NanoProductions wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Yipes.
Uh-Oh
But this time it was not Zara or Charissa, it was someone else (One of the RPed characters who I'm not allowed to share the name of quite yet)
Okay
Oh no!

Who is Zara, Charissa, and Lacerta?

"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

NanoProductions wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Yipes.
Uh-Oh
Okay
Oh no!

Charissa is Cassia(My character)'s aunt
Zara is somehow related to Lucia, but I'm not caught up on that
Lacerta is @NanoProduction's character

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

NanoProductions wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Yipes.
Uh-Oh
Okay
Oh no!

Charissa is Cassia(My character)'s aunt
Zara is somehow related to Lucia, but I'm not caught up on that
Lacerta is @NanoProduction's character
also zara just got chased by some dark mist and flying burning whale

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Note: Whichever is sauda's house has lost a total of 20 points
For what reasons?
Because she made a scene in the library by screaming false accusations at another student and tackled another student, as well as ignoring doctor's orders and talking back
Oh, by the way, we need to get people going to classes so people can actually earn points
Maybe start awarding points to those who show up
Good idea. also have more class RP's chains
I'll start transfigurations class when i get back from school.

Also I think we should award points relative to the amount of (active) people in a house (so a slytherin showing up would be worth less than a gryffondor), to keep the competition fair

Lollygirl007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Why is the culprit of so many deaths in one night Lacerta and not this very suspicious snake lurking around Hogwarts?

Last edited by Lollygirl007 (Sept. 26, 2016 05:57:27)

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Lollygirl007 wrote:

Why is the culprit of so many deaths in one night Lacerta and not this very suspicious snake lurking around Hogwarts?
Maybe Lacerta got the flying basilisk

Lollygirl007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

It was a small one

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

It was a small one
but it is still very poisonous and it can be used to petrify certain people

Lollygirl007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

It was a small one
It was a normal one according to the RP where the snake was lurking

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

It was a small one
i wasnt talking about the snake, i was talking about the basilisk that was used to kill 2 and petrify another student a few weeks ago

Lollygirl007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

It was a small one
i wasnt talking about the snake, i was talking about the basilisk that was used to kill 2 and petrify another student a few weeks ago
Oh. How can basilisks fly?

merren2306
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

It was a small one
its a specific species of basilisk (exists in mythology, not in the HP books). 2 characters i forgot the names of were killed by being shot with one of the feathers, while Wendell was petrified by the feathers (he was sort of immume) (he did get a bit unstable though).

Lollygirl007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

It was a small one
its a specific species of basilisk (exists in mythology, not in the HP books). 2 characters i forgot the names of were killed by being shot with one of the feathers, while Wendell was petrified by the feathers (he was sort of immume) (he did get a bit unstable though).
Okay

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

It was a small one
Okay
Okay, to update you guys- There isn't a flying basilisk, there was an old basilisk feather (from a long dead basilisk)
Lacerta killed them because @NanoProductions asked for her to be the murderer- and wouldn't it make sense for a student recently released from Azkaben to murder a bunch of students once she realizes that there have been a steady flow of murders since before she was released so no suspicion would fall on her?

Lollygirl007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

It was a small one
Okay
Okay, to update you guys- There isn't a flying basilisk, there was an old basilisk feather (from a long dead basilisk)
Lacerta killed them because @NanoProductions asked for her to be the murderer- and wouldn't it make sense for a student recently released from Azkaben to murder a bunch of students once she realizes that there have been a steady flow of murders since before she was released so no suspicion would fall on her?
Um… then what does the suspicious looking snake have to do with it?

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

merren2306 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Note: Whichever is sauda's house has lost a total of 20 points
For what reasons?
Because she made a scene in the library by screaming false accusations at another student and tackled another student, as well as ignoring doctor's orders and talking back
Oh, by the way, we need to get people going to classes so people can actually earn points
Maybe start awarding points to those who show up
Good idea. also have more class RP's chains
I'll start transfigurations class when i get back from school.

Also I think we should award points relative to the amount of (active) people in a house (so a slytherin showing up would be worth less than a gryffondor), to keep the competition fair
Nah because…
1) Encouraging people to join other houses to increase points
2) No matter the size, the amount of people showing up should be the same. What mostly happens is one or two people show
3) It wouldn't be fair to not allow one the full point value of their participation. Smaller houses just need to try more

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Lollygirl007 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

It was a small one
Okay
Nothing really. There are always weird critters lurking around Hogwarts. That one is probably a Serpensortia cast in the SCommon Room that no one killed

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

It was a small one
Okay
Nothing really. There are always weird critters lurking around Hogwarts. That one is probably a Serpensortia cast in the SCommon Room that no one killed
I assume that by SCommon Room you mean Common Room.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

merren2306 wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

It was a small one
Okay
I assume that by SCommon Room you mean Common Room.
Specifically the Slytherin one, I'm lazy