Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

happy__girl_123 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Note: Whichever is sauda's house has lost a total of 20 points
For what reasons?
Because she made a scene in the library by screaming false accusations at another student and tackled another student, as well as ignoring doctor's orders and talking back
Oh, by the way, we need to get people going to classes so people can actually earn points
Maybe start awarding points to those who show up

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

A lot of stuff happened while I was camping.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

The Gryffindor Quidditch team is in need of 3 Chaser and 2 Beaters. Please respond if your character is a second year or above and would like to be on the team.

The Ravenclaw Quidditch team is in need of a Beater. Please respond if your character is a second year or above and would like to be on the team.

The Hufflepuff Quidditch team is in need of 2 Chasers, 2 Beaters, a Keeper, and a Seeker. Please respond if your character is a second year or above and would like to be on the team.

The Slytherin Quidditch team is in need of 2 Beaters, a Chaser, and a Seeker. Please respond if your character is a second year or above and would like to be on the team.

Come on people fill up these teams! Quidditch is super fun but you can't play without a full team!
I think Rufus will try out for Beater this time, he's gotten bored as Keeper.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

To encourage more class participation…

Name: Katherine Gerot
House Head?: No
Classes: Arithmancy and Charms

Patronus: Crow
Animagus: No

Personality: Analytical and a collector of knowledge. She is a favorite-picker, but doesn't let anyone (including the favorites) know. She is very passionate about both of her classes. She will always call out anyone who acts out or doesn't try hard enough. 96% of her students pass their OWLs (Acceptable or above)
Appearance: Long golden-brown hair (always pulled back), blue/grey eyes, pale skinned, athletic, average height (5'5")
Talents: Mathematics and Charms/Dueling. She is very good at research and teaching (almost the Wizarding equivalent of research and academia at Hogwarts), generous
Weaknesses: Potions. She thinks Divination is a bunch of bogus. She automatically assumes the worst about people and situations.

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

For what reasons?
Because she made a scene in the library by screaming false accusations at another student and tackled another student, as well as ignoring doctor's orders and talking back
Oh, by the way, we need to get people going to classes so people can actually earn points
Maybe start awarding points to those who show up
Good idea. also have more class RP's chains

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

To encourage more class participation…

Name: Katherine Gerot
House Head?: No
Classes: Arithmancy and Charms

Patronus: Crow
Animagus: No

Personality: Analytical and a collector of knowledge. She is a favorite-picker, but doesn't let anyone (including the favorites) know. She is very passionate about both of her classes. She will always call out anyone who acts out or doesn't try hard enough. 96% of her students pass their OWLs (Acceptable or above)
Appearance: Long golden-brown hair (always pulled back), blue/grey eyes, pale skinned, athletic, average height (5'5")
Talents: Mathematics and Charms/Dueling. She is very good at research and teaching (almost the Wizarding equivalent of research and academia at Hogwarts), generous
Weaknesses: Potions. She thinks Divination is a bunch of bogus. She automatically assumes the worst about people and situations.
Cool, accepted.

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Which house is he? I forgot.
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Slytherin

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

ummmmmmm…….. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what happened there
What?
my computer made it look all weird, but it looks normal now
You probably pressed “Mobile” or something. Btw RP?
sure
Top thread Ilvermorney.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Slytherin
Ah. Well then you should take care of that.
He's already made it He's my favorite

Lollygirl007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Oh shoot. Why?

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Lollygirl007 wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Oh shoot. Why?

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Lollygirl007
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Lollygirl007 wrote:

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Oh shoot. Why?

happy__girl_123 wrote:

Wow

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

How dare you.

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mass murder spree last night

scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Yipes.
Uh-Oh

"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Yipes.
Uh-Oh
But this time it was not Zara or Charissa, it was someone else (One of the RPed characters who I'm not allowed to share the name of quite yet)

NanoProductions
Scratcher
44 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Yipes.
Uh-Oh
But this time it was not Zara or Charissa, it was someone else (One of the RPed characters who I'm not allowed to share the name of quite yet)
Eh, nevermind the secrecy, It's Lacerta.
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

NanoProductions wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Yipes.
Uh-Oh
Eh, nevermind the secrecy, It's Lacerta.
Okay