Discuss Scratch

ToyFreddyFuzbear
Scratcher
11 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Rip fnaf… hopefully portal or tf2 projects will not have this controversy.
Those do not contain the horror theme.
supermario64man
Scratcher
3 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

I am 9 and I love fnaf.
speakvisually
Scratcher
500+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

FoxyBoy871 wrote:

Um scratch my five nights at franks was made too make fnaf funny nothing in it is scary

Hey there. If that's the case, please send a message to Contact Us, we're happy to look at it.

Dogegirl
Scratcher
7 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Oh, I'm not going to fight you on this decision. If you think it's inappropriate, then I will not disobey. Thank you for telling me, and I will unshare all of my old Five Nights at Freddies videos. Thank you. Have a good night.
MasterMatior123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

If any Scratch Team members happen to be reading this, please look at this project concerning the censoring of FNAF projects. It'd mean a lot to me. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/88173270/#comments-51142448

NEW PROJECTS EVERY WEEK!
when green flag clicked
say [I love all my fans :)]
Eat, code, sleep, repeat.
Unfortunately, the rest of my signature has been blown up by Creepers.
ceebee
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Dogegirl wrote:

Oh, I'm not going to fight you on this decision. If you think it's inappropriate, then I will not disobey. Thank you for telling me, and I will unshare all of my old Five Nights at Freddies videos. Thank you. Have a good night.

Thank you for understanding Scratch On!
gracejacques340
Scratcher
34 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

i made funny backstories for five nights at squid baron's 2 and five nights at squid baron's 3. is that ok?
Dogegirl
Scratcher
7 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Also, I apologize for all of my old fnaf projects, because the rule was not made when I shared these. So I will get rid of them if you wish. Thanks again
daviman123
Scratcher
75 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

They don't even look at the projects before unsharing them! People have had funny fnaf games and the scratch team just unshares anything tey see with “fnaf” as a title!
if <[Daviman123] = [ hates Scratch]> then

say [I will leave and never look at scratch the same way] for (2) secs
end

I am hosting a collab about an awesome game where you fight monsters and collect weapons! If you want to join or check it out, here is the link:

Craftwars RPG Game Collaboration
megnew11334
Scratcher
4 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

yeah can i make play as games anamatronics that i DRAW
megnew11334
Scratcher
4 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Cupcake_Shine
Scratcher
100+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

I want to hug all of ST right now.

I make projects for children, educational games, and for people who have time to kill. :)
Dogegirl
Scratcher
7 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Oh, sorry to bother you but I have but one more question, if I unshare all of my other fnaf projects, may I please keep just this one https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/57593338/ It's my proudest, longest and best animation I've ever made, and contains no actual violence, only silly little shenanigens throughout the music video. Also, it was the last fnaf vid I ever made, so I maybe would like to keep it so when I'm older nd I pursuit my dream to become a full time animator, I can look back at this one. If you can't make the acception, I understand, but can you please maybe consider it?
Tommy100
Scratcher
100+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

*sniff. I can't believe it has come to this. I've created 2 FNaF games. I'm sorry but I disagree. I won't get mad even though I spent so much time creating them only for them to be unshared from the website! I think they should be allowed, only if they have a warning sign when you begin the game. And, I think all of the games have that so… Why should they be banned? Oh well, but please don't unshared my “FNaF 3 Minigames” project because it contains no jumpscares. :'(
daviman123
Scratcher
75 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

I'm sorry for RAGING but…my fnaf projects take weeks or months and now they just get…erased. and if i make them more appropriatethey won't be the same they were. I use models for my projects so they take days to make and now I have to just start over? Also,please play the projects all the way through before unsharing them because I've seen very funny and cute fnaf projects being deleted. Thank You and I hope you understand this.
move (a few miles away from leaving) steps

I am hosting a collab about an awesome game where you fight monsters and collect weapons! If you want to join or check it out, here is the link:

Craftwars RPG Game Collaboration
ceebee
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Dogegirl wrote:

Oh, sorry to bother you but I have but one more question, if I unshare all of my other fnaf projects, may I please keep just this one https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/57593338/ It's my proudest, longest and best animation I've ever made, and contains no actual violence, only silly little shenanigens throughout the music video. Also, it was the last fnaf vid I ever made, so I maybe would like to keep it so when I'm older nd I pursuit my dream to become a full time animator, I can look back at this one. If you can't make the acception, I understand, but can you please maybe consider it?
You don't need to unshare all your projects! Only the ones that violate the Community Guidelines as described in the original post of this thread
brycedoo
Scratcher
10 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

I WORKED 3 WEEKS INTO A GAME AND IT GETS BLOCKED!great now i'll quit scratch if i see a another dumb post.and i even put a warning 4 times throughout the game.even repeated it after the first warning!PLEEEEAAAASSEE HAVE SOME KARMA!and yes,if a FNAF game has no warning.warn them to put one in,if they don't THEN block the game.

Last edited by brycedoo (Nov. 17, 2015 23:34:48)

Tommy100
Scratcher
100+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

daviman123 wrote:

play sound [Scratch just ruined the whole website]
I agree. :'(

(I'm literally tearing up. )
0ns1augh
Scratcher
2 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Sorry if I shared mines!
Dogegirl
Scratcher
7 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Oh XD sorry! So assuming that's true, people won't be able to report my fnaf vids if they don't have any other element besides just fnaf that breaks guidlines?