Discuss Scratch

TOPN10
Scratcher
10 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

I THINK WE SHOULD KEEP FIVENIGHTS AT FREDDIES BECAUSE THEY SHOULDENT BE LOOKING IT UP IF THEY SHOULDENT PLAY IT AND I WANT MINE SHARED SO PLEASE PLEASE…
PhantomFoxy
Scratcher
2 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Where are my projects!!!
I worked for my games and I at least want to share them with my friends.
I understand that little kids and parents might find it disturbing but may you add a feature where is asks you for a confirmation of password allowing you to view them?
DownsGameClub
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

PhantomFoxy wrote:

Where are my projects!!!
I worked for my games and I at least want to share them with my friends.
I understand that little kids and parents might find it disturbing but may you add a feature where is asks you for a confirmation of password allowing you to view them?

I'm afraid that that won't happen. Everyone is going to lie about their age, and plus, you might want to read the first post why it probably won't happen… <=/

–DGC
Scratcher since Aug. 2015 +++ Fire Alarm Enthusiast +++ College student studying fire protection engineering
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

This is for asking questions about the policy, not for debating or complaining.

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

TheHockeyist wrote:

This is for asking questions about the policy, not for debating or complaining.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/youtube/urcqQC02YbY/

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
technoboy10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

TOPN10 wrote:

I THINK WE SHOULD KEEP FIVENIGHTS AT FREDDIES BECAUSE THEY SHOULDENT BE LOOKING IT UP IF THEY SHOULDENT PLAY IT AND I WANT MINE SHARED SO PLEASE PLEASE…
Please read the first post, this issue is addressed.

trans rights are human rights
Christophermc0324_2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

alexflame wrote:

DATAWSMYOSHI wrote:

OH THANK GOD! I'm sick and tired of many of the FNaF projects. Not all, but some. And plus, because of the FNaF projects on scratch that involve the storyline and lots of jumpscares scared my brother out of Scratch
And the whole obsession is tiring at this point, because it seems before other obsessions like Undertale came along, everyone just looked at FNaF projects alone. They didn't pay attention to other projects pass that.
I can finally get a big, worth-it break from FNAF and its annoyingness.

Thank you so much Scratch team =3

~DATAWSMYOSHI
that is rude please dont come here unless you want FNAF back
say [#BRING BACK FNAF]
That is not the point of this topic.

C-3PO: Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1. Han Solo: Never tell me the odds.
C-3PO: Artoo says that the chances of survival are 725 to 1. Actually Artoo has been known to make mistakes… from time to time…
-The Empire Strikes Back
Here is a tutorial on how to make your voice sound like GLaDOS
mariogamemaster
Scratcher
8 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Please Scratch Team, bring back FNAF! Me and a couple other buddies signed four petitions. I even made a studio for it! Please, we kindly ask you guys with all due respect please, don't ban FNAF! We all love Scratch but without FNAF, we honestly feel like one of the pillars of Scratch just got broken to pieces. Here's a link to my studio. https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1737189/ . Think about it. Please. ‘crying’
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

cwkpreston2860 wrote:

Springtrap393 wrote:

I love FNAF. I did BEFORE it was cool. Then this happened. I had come to Scratch so I could freely code and create my fangames with ease. I nearly cried with joy when I finished my first one. Making them is my specialty, and if you check my profile, you'll see what I mean. Not to advertise or anything, but I just wanted to show I was getting real good at this stuff. Once this happened, it was like sawing off my right arm. (I'm right-handed) I had lost what I was good at. My best friends all agreed that it was all really kind of nonsense to ban the jumpscares, it was like saying Mario's inappropriate because the princess gets kidnapped. And according to the first post, “FNAF is rooted in murder and kidnapping.” Tell me WHEN in the storyline there was kidnapping. The children were murdered at the pizzeria. I understand. But you can't remove a backstory to a game. If a FNAF fan saw a non-inappropriate FNAF animation, they may still think of the backstory. And I know banning the projects containing the backstory would help others, but think of all the conspiracy studios and discussions the ST would have to remove. To kids being scared, I know, I know. And we can't use warnings or restrictions either. I know. But it's the kid's fault if they search it up, because that would mean they already know what it is, and probably have already seen it on YouTube. And I have NEVER seen a FNAF project in the featured area, or anywhere else on the front page, except the Most Recent area. And maybe we could except FNAF projects from there and keep it like that, I'm just saying, there's a lot of compromises we can come to, instead of flaming. Come on, let's fix this problem. Together.
This is one of the best posts on this fourm in while.

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

Springtrap393 wrote:

I love FNAF. I did BEFORE it was cool. Then this happened. I had come to Scratch so I could freely code and create my fangames with ease. I nearly cried with joy when I finished my first one. Making them is my specialty, and if you check my profile, you'll see what I mean. Not to advertise or anything, but I just wanted to show I was getting real good at this stuff. Once this happened, it was like sawing off my right arm. (I'm right-handed) I had lost what I was good at. I got a GameJolt account, but I feel awful for those who aren't so lucky. My best friends all agreed that it was all really kind of nonsense to ban the jumpscares, it was like saying Mario's inappropriate because the princess gets kidnapped. And according to the first post, “FNAF is rooted in murder and kidnapping.” Tell me WHEN in the storyline there was kidnapping. The children were murdered at the pizzeria. I understand. But you can't remove a backstory to a game. If a FNAF fan saw a non-inappropriate FNAF animation, they may still think of the backstory. And I know banning the projects containing the backstory would help others, but think of all the conspiracy studios and discussions the ST would have to remove. To kids being scared, I know, I know. And we can't use warnings or restrictions either. I know. But it's the kid's fault if they search it up, because that would mean they already know what it is, and probably have already seen it on YouTube. And I have NEVER seen a FNAF project in the featured area, or anywhere else on the front page, except the Most Recent area. And maybe we could except FNAF projects from there and keep it like that, so youngsters like my little brother Griffin don't accidentally run into it. I'm just saying, there's a lot of compromises we can come to, instead of flaming. Come on, let's fix this problem. Together.
JUST STOP! You CAN STILL keep making ANY TYPE of FNAF game you want JUST DON'T SHARE IT
using that logic you can make anything on scratch even if it violates the community guidelines provided you don't share it. How is that a good point?
You CAN do that You can make ANYTHING you want if you don't share it

I don't think Dark Alleys are good for kids.

“The World is a weird place” - Sigton 2015

Check out my art
TTailsDude111
Scratcher
18 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Christophermc0324_2 wrote:

alexflame wrote:

DATAWSMYOSHI wrote:

OH THANK GOD! I'm sick and tired of many of the FNaF projects. Not all, but some. And plus, because of the FNaF projects on scratch that involve the storyline and lots of jumpscares scared my brother out of Scratch
And the whole obsession is tiring at this point, because it seems before other obsessions like Undertale came along, everyone just looked at FNaF projects alone. They didn't pay attention to other projects pass that.
I can finally get a big, worth-it break from FNAF and its annoyingness.

Thank you so much Scratch team =3

~DATAWSMYOSHI
that is rude please dont come here unless you want FNAF back
say [#BRING BACK FNAF]
That is not the point of this topic.

Wow, just wow you must only reply to this discuss only to like not to be rude everyone still likes FNAF and Undertale this is mean reply only for bringing back fnaf
ChildCritic
Scratcher
500+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

mariogamemaster wrote:

Please Scratch Team, bring back FNAF! Me and a couple other buddies signed four petitions. I even made a studio for it! Please, we kindly ask you guys with all due respect please, don't ban FNAF! We all love Scratch but without FNAF, we honestly feel like one of the pillars of Scratch just got broken to pieces. Here's a link to my studio. https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1737189/ . Think about it. Please. ‘crying’
Your wish has already been granted. FNAF is not banned.
mariogamemaster
Scratcher
8 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

ChildCritic wrote:

mariogamemaster wrote:

Seriously?! Tell me more!
epicanna27
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

BoS_Outcast wrote:

epicanna27 wrote:

The person who said not to come here unless you want FNAF back is very, very wrong.
This topic is here for questions about the first post.
Not to start a giant rebellion.
Guys, if you want a rebellion, you could get banned for it, depending on how out-of-hand it gets.
And please don't flame (insult other people and end up in part of a “war”.)

We should obsess over FALLOUT!
This isn't the first time you've made a post like that with a random video game.
It's off-topic, so don't do that anymore.

sorry guys

i fed my signature to my pet kumquat

but he is still hungry so hide your signatures kids
epicanna27
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

mariogamemaster wrote:

ChildCritic wrote:

mariogamemaster wrote:

Seriously?! Tell me more!
The only kind of FNAF that is not okay is scary stuff you wouldn't show to a 5-year-old kid. If it's just a dress-up game (with no scary graphics) you should be fine.
Here's an example:
Jumpscares are non-scary images that come in very slowly.
The backstory does not involve murder/kidnapping/crime.
That should be good.

sorry guys

i fed my signature to my pet kumquat

but he is still hungry so hide your signatures kids
Elephantous
Scratcher
26 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Elephantous wrote:

Look the Scratch Team is in change. We don't want to hear this (removed by moderator - please keep it polite) . If the Scratch Team banned it they obviously don't want it on their site. End of story. If you cared that much go program with a different site. Now stop whining and get back to scratching…
mario91100_TEST
Scratcher
100+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

epicanna27 wrote:

The person who said not to come here unless you want FNAF back is very, very wrong.
This topic is here for questions about the first post.
Not to start a giant rebellion.
Guys, if you want a rebellion, you could get banned for it, depending on how out-of-hand it gets.
And please don't flame (insult other people and end up in part of a “war”.)
^^^
This is probably one of the most logical posts on this thread. I mean, gee whiz, not all of the FNaF projects are getting banned, just the ones that are breaking the Community Guidelines, namely (most of) the recreations. I think it's for the better that FNaF recreations get banned. It keeps nightmares at bay, and schools will start using Scratch again (at least, the ones who banned it).

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Basically dead.

Metamo Ark Wiki; http://metamo-ark.wikia.com/wiki/Metamo_Ark_Wikia
cwkpreston2860
Scratcher
79 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

The only kind of FNAF that is not okay is scary stuff you wouldn't show to a 5-year-old kid. If it's just a dress-up game (with no scary graphics) you should be fine.
Here's an example:
Jumpscares are non-scary images that come in very slowly.
That should be good.
But many of the banned FNAF games had non-scary images that came in very slowly.
mojohill
Scratcher
100+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

This place is a madhouse xD I'm going to follow it and see how many messages I get. Just remember, everyone- Only FNAF content that breaks the Community Guidelines is being unshared, so 1) you can still see your projects, and 2) it is still possible to create a Scratch project related to FNAF that does not break the Community Guidelines.

However, nothing I say is going to stop this chaos of a forum discussion xD
stickmanwithgun
Scratcher
32 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

… what is happening …
ScratchFireyAgain
Scratcher
7 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Finally!