Discuss Scratch

ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A Series Of Unfortunate Events!

Just watched the 2004 movie, and it is WAY different from the books. For starters, Count Olaf tries to run them over with a train in this movie!

Last edited by ThatOneWeirdDude (April 7, 2020 23:55:41)

llamacarrot
Scratcher
51 posts

I've read all but three of the books (can't remember which ones), watched the Netflix series a zillion times and seen the movie
yeah I like this series too much

#BLM #BlackLivesMatter
“Talk less, smile more.” - Aaron Burr (from Hamilton)
My Profile
ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

llamacarrot wrote:

I've read all but three of the books (can't remember which ones), watched the Netflix series a zillion times and seen the movie
I havnt read all the books, the one I havn't read is The End because thats the only book my school doesn't have.
thecoder321
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can we take a moment to think about the 12th book
SPOILERS AHEAD
It was great! A mashup of all the previous (alive!) characters! I loved the JS bit (its been a long time since so I dont know the real name) the fact that Justice Strauss, Jacques Snicket and Jerome Squalor all had the same initials!

a
llamacarrot
Scratcher
51 posts

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

llamacarrot wrote:

I havnt read all the books, the one I havn't read is The End because thats the only book my school doesn't have.

I'm pretty sure the school I used to go to had all the books. The only reason why I haven't read the entire series is cuz I moved before I could finish reading all of them.

#BLM #BlackLivesMatter
“Talk less, smile more.” - Aaron Burr (from Hamilton)
My Profile
PencilOnTheDesk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I used to read the books years ago, but I never read the twelfth as it was never in the school library. I still haven't read just that one.

Hi!
I’m like Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Grange Hill, BBC Ghosts, Murder Most Unladylike and some other stuff. I also like reading, writing and listening to music.

Generation 5: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

***Are you dreaming?***
Echolepzy
Scratcher
20 posts

I initially heard of this from a Netflix series, I found it to be really interesting!
Laura_V_Bleediotie
New to Scratch
4 posts

What is your favorite book out of the series? Mine is The Hostile Hospital.
Laura_V_Bleediotie
New to Scratch
4 posts

Echolepzy wrote:

I initially heard of this from a Netflix series, I found it to be really interesting!
same here
ZanterZlox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm watching the movie, and I can't tell whether I should be laughing or feeling bad. The villain is hilarious, but the story is sad. Whenever I laugh at this movie, I feel like I shouldn't.

This topic is the reason I'm watching this.

Edit: I don't know what just happened but HBO just got replaced with Animal Planet. Halfway through the movie. So I guess I won't be watching the full movie anytime soon.

Last edited by ZanterZlox (June 15, 2023 10:42:05)

I took signature quite literally