Discuss Scratch

-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A Series Of Unfortunate Events!

I read what I THINK is the first one, which it says they all have a bad ending although the ending to that one really wasn't THAT bad…

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

kaylacap
Scratcher
97 posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

I read what I THINK is the first one, which it says they all have a bad ending although the ending to that one really wasn't THAT bad…
It's says the ending to the series is bad but I read them all and I like the end!

Please look at my stuuuuuuuuuf

I'm weird ok plz don't judge……………….

kaylacap
Scratcher
97 posts

Who else realized the secret message to Kit Snicket in “The Slippery Slope”?

kaylacap
Scratcher
97 posts

PIANISTWARRIOR wrote:

I REALLY like those books!
when green flag clicked
say [J like it!!!!]
Yeah books r always better than movies/shows

kaylacap
Scratcher
97 posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Was the book you read called “The Bad Beginning”?

Itchy-10
Scratcher
49 posts

I've read them all and I remember really enjoying them!

( •▿• ) This is my evil kumquat. He will eat your signatures. >:^)
MUAHAHA!
Itchy-10
Scratcher
49 posts

Itchy-10 wrote:

I've read them all and I remember really enjoying them!
I think either ‘The Grim Grotto’ or ‘The End’ were my favourites
(ARRRGGGHHH hate this 60 second rule!

( •▿• ) This is my evil kumquat. He will eat your signatures. >:^)
MUAHAHA!
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yeah! There's a (dead) topic for this. The first book taught me Italian

inactive

yay october
ninetales09
Scratcher
100+ posts

After watching the Netflix series (really hope they come out with the second season soon), I read all 13 books in like a week. My favorite one was the seventh one (can't remember the name, though).

PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ninetales09 wrote:

After watching the Netflix series (really hope they come out with the second season soon), I read all 13 books in like a week. My favorite one was the seventh one (can't remember the name, though).
The Netflix series has been renewed for two more seasons, so they'll be able to cover all the books. The next season will have the most episodes, and is slated to come out January 2018.

in west philadelphia born and raised

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PecanPi314 wrote:

ninetales09 wrote:

The Netflix series has been renewed for two more seasons, so they'll be able to cover all the books. The next season will have the most episodes, and is slated to come out January 2018.
Wait their going to split the rest into two seasons? I thought if there was a third it would be based off of All The Wrong Questions. Speaking of has anybody read it?

Last edited by Dabzers (Oct. 31, 2017 01:10:45)

inactive

yay october
PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

ninetales09 wrote:

Wait their going to split the rest into two seasons? I thought if there was a third it would be based off of All The Wrong Questions. Speaking of has anybody read it?
Well there are 13 books, so season 1 had books 1 - 4. S2 will have 5-9, and S3 will cover 10-13.

in west philadelphia born and raised

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PecanPi314 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

ninetales09 wrote:

Well there are 13 books, so season 1 had books 1 - 4. S2 will have 5-9, and S3 will cover 10-13.
Makes sense

inactive

yay october
SuperTurkey
Scratcher
20 posts

Dabzers wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

ninetales09 wrote:

Makes sense
Yeah, they're splitting it into 2 seasons, they divide each book into two parts I think, so they do 4 books each season.
And I started reading all the wrong questions last year ^_^

Last edited by SuperTurkey (Oct. 31, 2017 20:44:51)

fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It is unfortunate that there is only 13 books in the series. Also, have you read the back of the end?

I'm back…..yay!
not really tho
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fphiladelphia wrote:

It is unfortunate that there are only 13 books in the series. Also, have you read the back of the end?
We are UNLUCKY there are only THIRTEEN

inactive

yay october
kaylacap
Scratcher
97 posts

Dabzers wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

ninetales09 wrote:

I think I read it.

kaylacap
Scratcher
97 posts

Dabzers wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

It is unfortunate that there are only 13 books in the series. Also, have you read the back of the end?
But did you realize they split the 13th book into 14, thus breaking the chain of unfortunate events?

kaylacap
Scratcher
97 posts

ninetales09 wrote:

My dogs name was originally named dumbledore!!!! (commenting about your signature btw)

Last edited by kaylacap (Nov. 3, 2017 02:07:17)

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kaylacap wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

But did you realize they split the 13th book into 14, thus breaking the chain of unfortunate events?
That's unforunate

inactive

yay october