Discuss Scratch

Mattjod
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lego Movie

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! Deal with it.
Guess what I'm gonna build? A SPACESHIP!
Stay positive… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Guess who else I'm gonna let build here? Your sister. X0
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

Hello, I don't use Scratch much anymore but I might come on at some point!
StarscreamClone
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

Mattjod wrote:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…
We're Duplo, and we're going to destroy you.

Somewhere in my 20s | He/It
Workin' on my degree in computer science and cognitive science, and the future president of 2036!

Surge is my imaginary husband - he's the guy in my icon!
hoole001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

StarscreamClone wrote:

Mattjod wrote:

Oh LOL, I LOVED that part!
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

lol90 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

All4one wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

All4one wrote:

banana500 wrote:

It just might be one of the best CGI animated films ever made, in my opinion.
?

banana500 wrote:

in my opinion.
?
!
:)

~u~
That's irrelevant…
StarscreamClone
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

hoole001 wrote:

StarscreamClone wrote:

Mattjod wrote:

Oh LOL, I LOVED that part!
I've heard that apparently there's a sequel already being made. DUPLO!

Workin' on my degree in computer science and cognitive science, and the future president of 2036!

scratchy789
Scratcher
28 posts

The Lego Movie

I saw it on its opening day it is one of my favorite movies!! every one (especially lego fans!!) should like the movie!!!!
OsCreeper2051
Scratcher
2 posts

The Lego Movie

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to see Lego the movie:
lille457
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

Who here like Uni-Kitty?

lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lego Movie

I still have not seen it I want to so bad!
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

lille457 wrote:

Who here like Uni-Kitty?
"Numbers, numbers, numbers, business, numbers. (whispers) Is this working?
”Yes.“
”YAAAAAYY!!!"

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
montana10702
Scratcher
21 posts

The Lego Movie

I really liked this movie.
I'm here to see you butt.

Last edited by montana10702 (Feb. 28, 2014 23:05:13)

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

haxcharsol wrote:

lille457 wrote:

Who here like Uni-Kitty?
”Yes.“
”YAAAAAYY!!!"
I love that scene!

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
montana10702
Scratcher
21 posts

The Lego Movie

montana10702 wrote:

I really liked this movie.
I'm here to see you butt.
montana10702
Scratcher
21 posts

The Lego Movie

Lightningstep36 wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

lille457 wrote:

Who here like Uni-Kitty?
”Yes.“
”YAAAAAYY!!!"
I love that scene!

I love that scene too!!
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

montana10702 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

lille457 wrote:

Who here like Uni-Kitty?
”Yes.“
”YAAAAAYY!!!"
I love that scene!

I love that scene too!!
Yeah, I think the part when they make up the plan is the best part too.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
scratchy789
Scratcher
28 posts

The Lego Movie

uni-kitty is hilarious she is my second favorite character in the lego movie!!!
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

scratchy789 wrote:

uni-kitty is hilarious she is my second favorite character in the lego movie!!!
Who's your most favorite?

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
epicepicman
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Lego Movie

I just had a weird thought today: this movie is a lot like The Spongebob Movie.

The story begins when the villan (Plankton/Lord Business) steals something important (Neptune's Crown/the Kragle). Then the story comes to the main character (Spongebob/Emmet) who is faced with a social problem (called a kid/normal guy). The villian then tries to end the world in someway, and Emmet/Spongebob have to save it.

Later, both characters are faced with almost dying (drying up/falling into the real world), but are brought back by a human in a live-action part (David Hasslehoff/the boy). They then save the day and beat the odds against everyone's expectations.

There's a couple more simularities, but that's the general stuff.

3DSfan12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

In 2018, I asked the Scratch Team to remove all my forum posts to protect my privacy. That's why this post is blank. Besides, I've outgrown this website, and I don't want the dumb things I said in my late tween/early teen years to follow me around for the rest of my life. This post probably wasn't anything interesting or important, anyway.
StarscreamClone
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

epicepicman wrote:

I just had a weird thought today: this movie is a lot like The Spongebob Movie.

The story begins when the villan (Plankton/Lord Business) steals something important (Neptune's Crown/the Kragle). Then the story comes to the main character (Spongebob/Emmet) who is faced with a social problem (called a kid/normal guy). The villian then tries to end the world in someway, and Emmet/Spongebob have to save it.

Later, both characters are faced with almost dying (drying up/falling into the real world), but are brought back by a human in a live-action part (David Hasslehoff/the boy). They then save the day and beat the odds against everyone's expectations.

There's a couple more simularities, but that's the general stuff.
I… never noticed that.

DISK OPERATING SYSTEM =

That's a supernova, by the way. Or, as close as I can get to one… :3

Last edited by StarscreamClone (March 1, 2014 13:04:09)