1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

No edit!
Bumt

TheAnimalKingdom42
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

My last bump literally did not work. I've never seen that happen before.

TheAnimalKingdom42 wrote:

Can anyone explain this? (Spoiler hidden, highlight the next text to read it. At the end of The LEGO Movie 2, we learn that Lucy was part of the group that created “Everything Is Awesome”. Wasn't Octan the producer of the song? Does that mean that Lucy helped Octan? I need answers!

TheAnimalKingdom42
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

Bump

TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lego Movie

This was my favorite movie as a kid-

| Trii | She/her | Shoujo Enjoyer | FMA | AOT | JJK | LOZ | Pokemon | Ori | Hollow Knight | Ninjago | Star Wars | other random stuff |

KANAERU TAME NI IKITERUNDATTE SAKEBITAKU NARU YO KIKOETE IMASU KA?

Choso is the goat frr- ToT
SimulaterInc
New to Scratch
1 post

The Lego Movie

gkc wrote:

Personally I didn't like the movie, the jokes were not very funny at all. I feel like the movie was aimed towards younger audiences.I'd rate it a 1.5/5
Dawg it is aimed towards kids shut up
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lego Movie

SimulaterInc wrote:

gkc wrote:

Personally I didn't like the movie, the jokes were not very funny at all. I feel like the movie was aimed towards younger audiences.I'd rate it a 1.5/5
Exactly I don't what they were expecting, it's literally a kids movie, and it always has been one

| Trii | She/her | Shoujo Enjoyer | FMA | AOT | JJK | LOZ | Pokemon | Ori | Hollow Knight | Ninjago | Star Wars | other random stuff |

cartooney
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Lego Movie

There are quite a few jokes that are funny for adults too

TravelersTri34 wrote:

SimulaterInc wrote:

gkc wrote:

Exactly I don't what they were expecting, it's literally a kids movie, and it always has been one
Although there are some really funny jokes and references for older kids and adults too, in my opinion

Elijah999999
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

Man this movie was funny…

No longer using the forums unless necessary.

Go to the sound library, find the sound called “Ya” and hit reverse :0

Really, stop with the “support/no support” thing. I don't care if you give a reason. If you have a reason you don't need to add this to your post in the first place. Stop acting like your opinion makes a difference. It doesn't. Opinions were never the point. The point is whether or not it's a good suggestion. If you can give a good reason at why this is a good idea or point out a flaw, do it, but don't take sides.
This is not sarcasm.
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lego Movie

cartooney wrote:

There are quite a few jokes that are funny for adults too

TravelersTri34 wrote:

SimulaterInc wrote:

gkc wrote:

Although there are some really funny jokes and references for older kids and adults too, in my opinion
I agree, there are a lot of jokes that I can appreciate now that I'm older. The humor is one of my favorite things about the movie

Last edited by TravelersTri34 (Nov. 23, 2023 04:59:21)

Spheal74
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lego Movie

There is a Part 2 of the lego Movie

Due to My Instest in Cuphead. i Desided to Put The Evil Side on Hold. I am So Sorry for Doing this. it will Open again When i get the Instest Back!