Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

SPACESHIP!
StarscreamClone
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

Have you heard the news? Everyone's talking; life is good ‘cos everything’s awesome! Lost my job? It's a new opportunity! More free time for my awesome community! I feel more awesome than an awesome opossum! *something about wearing frosting* Three years later wash off the frosting. Smelling like a blossom, everything is awesome! Stepped in the mud? Got new brown shoes! It's awesome to win, it's awesome to lose!

I listen to this way too much. It's my motivational music in the morning just before I work on the next math chapter…

Somewhere in my 20s | He/It
Workin' on my degree in computer science and cognitive science, and the future president of 2036!

Surge is my imaginary husband - he's the guy in my icon!
luey2
New to Scratch
4 posts

The Lego Movie

?
lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lego Movie

StarscreamClone wrote:

Have you heard the news? Everyone's talking; life is good ‘cos everything’s awesome! Lost my job? It's a new opportunity! More free time for my awesome community! I feel more awesome than an awesome opossum! *something about wearing frosting* Three years later wash off the frosting. Smelling like a blossom, everything is awesome! Stepped in the mud? Got new brown shoes! It's awesome to win, it's awesome to lose!

I listen to this way too much. It's my motivational music in the morning just before I work on the next math chapter…
The part you missed was “Dip my body in chocolate frosting”
(I probably listen to this song way to much too)

Last edited by lcftf (Sept. 11, 2014 01:10:16)

pixelpichux3
Scratcher
73 posts

The Lego Movie

ReadyRobin wrote:

SPOILERS!

I got really depressed at the end when Emmet and everyone isn't actually alive and were only real in the boy's imagination. Everything was no longer awesome for me at that point.
Kinda spoilers, but they are alive. At the end Emmit moves by himself.
hypermarvelfan99
Scratcher
57 posts

The Lego Movie

blueservine wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

MORGAN FREEMAN PEOPLE. MORGAN FREEMAN.

Ok, this doesn't look the best to me, but because of that, I'm gonna watch it.
MORGAN FREEMAN.
DON'T FORGET BATMAN. BATMAN.
Yes. BATMAN. Anything is good if Batman is in it.

Want a laugh? THEN CLICK BELOW.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/70003554/
THE FANTASTIC FOUR RULES!
Smile vault :
hypermarvelfan99
Scratcher
57 posts

The Lego Movie

lille457 wrote:

Who here like Uni-Kitty?
Bosnia kitty is so cute .
*chucks a fan girl *

Want a laugh? THEN CLICK BELOW.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/70003554/
THE FANTASTIC FOUR RULES!
Smile vault :
s10387553
Scratcher
20 posts

The Lego Movie

Guys, The Lego Movie 4D A New Adventure has come to Legoland Florida!!!!! It's when Emmet, Lucy, and friends get a invite to Brick World, a Lego Movie themed amusement park. But, Risky Business, (President Business' evil brother,) tries to hypnotize them in order to perform in a live show against their wills. It even has a interactive red carpet and everything!!! It's totally awesome!!!

Last edited by s10387553 (Feb. 2, 2016 21:43:07)

s10387553
Scratcher
20 posts

The Lego Movie

Guys, The Lego Movie 4D: A New Adventure Is open at Legoland!!! It shows what happens after the movie! Emmet and his pals receive an invite to Brick World, a Lego Movie themed amusement park. But, Risky Business, (President Business' evil brother) tries to hypnotize the heroes to perform in a live show against their wills. So, stop discussing the first Lego film and make your topic all about The Lego Movie 4D: A New Adventure!!!
mr_ninjabatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lego Movie

s10387553 wrote:

Guys, The Lego Movie 4D: A New Adventure Is open at Legoland!!! It shows what happens after the movie! Emmet and his pals receive an invite to Brick World, a Lego Movie themed amusement park. But, Risky Business, (President Business' evil brother) tries to hypnotize the heroes to perform in a live show against their wills. So, stop discussing the first Lego film and make your topic all about The Lego Movie 4D: A New Adventure!!!
sounds cool

cap, bucky,
and dabbing ghost
s10387553
Scratcher
20 posts

The Lego Movie

By the way, in The Lego Movie 4D, you'll have to use your master builder skills to save the 5 heroes…so it includes audience participation. Even the “Everything is Super” song that Risky Business makes them dance to in the film will get stuck in your head, and you'll keep on saying “All Hail Lord Risky!” and sing the “Everything is Super” song all day long! So, whatever you do, do NOT be hypnotized by Risky Business!

Last edited by s10387553 (May 3, 2016 20:30:04)

s10387553
Scratcher
20 posts

The Lego Movie

Plus, the audience participation parts are: 1. when Emmet & Wyldstyle need to find the right lego bricks and asks the audience to help them, and 2. when Emmet and Lucy asks the audience if they could help them stop Risky Business by finding lego bricks that are hidden all around the screen.

Last edited by s10387553 (May 3, 2016 20:32:13)

s10387553
Scratcher
20 posts

The Lego Movie

Guys, I made a teaser for The Lego Movie 4D: A New Adventure! Here, I'll put up the link for you…
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/98124182/
Have Fun commenting on this awesome teaser!
s10387553
Scratcher
20 posts

The Lego Movie

Everything is Super!!! lyrics:
Everything is super.
Everything is rare when you're not part of a group.
Everything is super.
When you're living your doom.
(from: The Lego Movie 4D…)
s10387553
Scratcher
20 posts

The Lego Movie

I met emmet at legoland. here's a link to a pic of him.
www.mascotshows.com/product/images/201403/goods_img/1169_P_1395714484041.jpg

Last edited by s10387553 (May 3, 2016 20:22:30)

TheAnimalKingdom42
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

No discussion for 6 years? Let's fix that.
My favorite LEGO Movie is The LEGO Batman Movie; it's just so funny.
Now I have a question. (Spoiler hidden, highlight the next text to read it. At the end of The LEGO Movie 2, we learn that Lucy was part of the group that created “Everything Is Awesome”. Wasn't Octan the producer of the song? Does that mean that Lucy helped Octan? I need answers!

Rainbow_Das
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lego Movie

TheAnimalKingdom42 wrote:

Now I have a question. (Spoiler hidden, highlight the next text to read it. At the end of The LEGO Movie 2, we learn that Lucy was part of the group that created “Everything Is Awesome”. Wasn't Octan the producer of the song? Does that mean that Lucy helped Octan? I need answers!
don't necropost please

I mostly post on the QaS topic category

Marth Lowell, Prince of Altea and King of the Archanean Alliance wrote:

"We will bow to no enemy, be they of this world or another!"
TheAnimalKingdom42
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

Rainbow_Das wrote:

don't necropost please
There's no such thing as in necroposting in TIRaP.

Rainbow_Das
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lego Movie

Rainbow_Das wrote:

don't necropost please
There's no such thing as in necroposting in TIRaP.
but it's the discussion is old and needs to be closed

I mostly post on the QaS topic category

Marth Lowell, Prince of Altea and King of the Archanean Alliance wrote:

"We will bow to no enemy, be they of this world or another!"
TheAnimalKingdom42
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Lego Movie

This has been reopened. My above question still stands.