Good Media That Came Out Year You Were Born

flyingpiearchive wrote:

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Mythbusters, my favorite show.
2003?

Then how come you're in highschool?
a 13/14 year old can be in highschool
Well, not sure about Australia, but 13 year olds are usually grade 8 and 14 year olds are usually grade 9. And highschool starts in grade 10. Like I said, this might be different in America, but that's how it is in Australia.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jji10 wrote:

flyingpiearchive wrote:

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Mythbusters, my favorite show.
2003?

Then how come you're in highschool?
a 13/14 year old can be in highschool
Well, not sure about Australia, but 13 year olds are usually grade 8 and 14 year olds are usually grade 9. And highschool starts in grade 10. Like I said, this might be different in America, but that's how it is in Australia.
Differs from state to state also I should mention, in Oz at least. (For example: In South Australia (my home state), high school starts in year 8 of a student's education when they hit 13/14.) IDK about the American system so much, so I'm guessing it's unusual for teens of that age to start high school that early in most places over there.

karb10
Scratcher
13 posts

In 2002, “Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones” was released on my EXACT birthday!!!!!
PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games:
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
The Simpsons: Hit and Run
Warioware Inc: Mega Microgame$

in west philadelphia born and raised

izzy4626
Scratcher
1000+ posts

firered/leafgreen came out a day after i was born so that's c00l
the spongebob movie came out in 2004 too
also, 2005 got the demon days album and the original mystery dungeon, so there's that for y'all

PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I just realized that a ton of games that came out the year I was born have colons in the titles. This doesn't mean anything I just thought it was weird.

awesomekid0224
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pokémon Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf Green

Last edited by awesomekid0224 (June 20, 2017 14:13:52)

W R Y Y Y Y
iamagrocerybag
Scratcher
100+ posts

• Facebook
    The very first Nintendo DS (also known as the “phat” DS.)
    George W. Bush is the president
    Pokemon FireRed
    Halo 2
    2GB of DDR ram was considered high back then.
    250GB of storage was the maximum consumer grade storage. 1TB is the equivalent today.

That's pretty much everything I can think of from 2004. We have come a long way for the past 12 years.

Last edited by iamagrocerybag (June 21, 2017 15:50:13)

“Man those were some good tacos.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

PC specs: Ryzen 5 1600 (12 nm), 16GB DDR4, Asus Prime B450M-A, 1TB WD Blue, 240GB Crucial BX500, PowerColor RX 570
sensuoricorio
Scratcher
14 posts

2006:
Tower Of Terror! (DisneySea version only)
Constance from Haunted Mansion
Pokémon Generation 4
when I receive [a Haunted Mansion and Tower Of Terror crossover v]
play sound [squee v]
say [I NEED TO GO TO DISNEYLAND!] for (5) secs
flyingpiearchive
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iamagrocerybag wrote:

• Facebook
    Pokemon FireRed
    Halo 2
    250GB of storage was the maximum consumer grade storage. 1TB is the equivalent today.

That's pretty much everything I can think of from 2004. We have come a long way for the past 12 years.

Note: Please don't judge me by my age. I may be a kid, but at least I'm smart and actually have talent, unlike those lazy and spoiled brats who sit around their Xbox or their underpowered PC's playing Minecraft and eating potato chips. Those types of kids are a disgrace to our generation and they probably just sit during class, taking up oxygen.
wasn't judging you until you put in that note. I think you should remove that note because it does the complete opposite of what it's intended to.
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iamagrocerybag wrote:

Note: Please don't judge me by my age. I may be a kid, but at least I'm smart and actually have talent, unlike those lazy and spoiled brats who sit around their Xbox or their underpowered PC's playing Minecraft and eating potato chips. Those types of kids are a disgrace to our generation and they probably just sit during class, taking up oxygen.
i believe you called for me

PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by PecanPi314 (June 22, 2017 16:38:48)

iamagrocerybag
Scratcher
100+ posts

flyingpiearchive wrote:

iamagrocerybag wrote:

• Facebook
    Pokemon FireRed
    Halo 2

wasn't judging you until you put in that note. I think you should remove that note because it does the complete opposite of what it's intended to.

I removed the note. Sorry if I was being salty, I didn't want anyone to judge me and call me a little kid. I'm usually not this salty, but this was just a disclaimer. I didn't think that people wouldn't judge me. So yeah, I have now realized that there are some younger kids besides me on Scratch.

PC specs: Ryzen 5 1600 (12 nm), 16GB DDR4, Asus Prime B450M-A, 1TB WD Blue, 240GB Crucial BX500, PowerColor RX 570
iamagrocerybag
Scratcher
100+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

iamagrocerybag wrote:

i believe you called for me

No, not really that note shouldn't be taken seriously. I deleted that note because it could offend some people, and I didn't want to make fun of kids my age.

PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iamagrocerybag wrote:

flyingpiearchive wrote:

iamagrocerybag wrote:

• Facebook
    Pokemon FireRed
    Halo 2

I removed the note. Sorry if I was being salty, I didn't want anyone to judge me and call me a little kid. I'm usually not this salty, but this was just a disclaimer. I didn't think that people wouldn't judge me. So yeah, I have now realized that there are some younger kids besides me on Scratch.
It's okay. I totally understand wanting to be taken seriously, and thank you for removing that note. I edited my response to delete it.