Discuss Scratch

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Folders for projects in mystuff

Great idea but there should be a folder cap otherwise it will be back to the original problem

Signatures are a strange one really aren't they?
rev_dude
Scratcher
20 posts

monkeytrooper wrote:

Great idea but there should be a folder cap otherwise it will be back to the original problem
Good idea, I would leave that for the scratch team to decide though.
pigbeast234
Scratcher
100+ posts

Full Support. This would be handy so I can sort out my games, animations, recordings, and art, instead of having them jumbled up in one big group.

Lataliat
Scratcher
100+ posts

I support.

I wish that they had something like playlists, as they have in YouTube. Like a way to just see projects in the way they were shared, but also how the creator organizes them.

I suppose this could already be done with Studios, but the difference is that they wouldn't be singled out on your profile, and studios are usually for more than just one person's project.

do you ever feel? ♫♫ like a plastic bag? drifting through the wind? ♫♫ wanting to start again?
rev_dude
Scratcher
20 posts

bump
pixelFlow
Scratcher
100+ posts

SUPPORT

What's up Scratchers, I'm @pixelFlow, and I love Scratch. The community, the projects, the idea. It's all amazing. It's so cool.

ヅ // This is Flo - She protects my signature from the evil, evil kumquats.
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rev_dude wrote:

Greeting fellow scratchers,
Are you the kind of person who likes to stay super organized when it comes to your files. I certainly am. I feel that scratch and scratchers could benefit from having the ability to add folders to the my projects screen. I know there is the few categories now of All, Shared, Unshared, and Studios, but the screen would be easier if we could create our own subfolders. This would be very useful for scratchers who like to work on a whole bunch of projects on and off, and don't like to delete old versions of projects. With folders you could group all versions of a project together where you could easily find them, or make a folder for similar projects(i.e. A folder for all your remixes). There could be a button by the New Project button that would create a new folder, then you could name it in a dialog box that pops up, and/or name it by right clicking.
Thanks for considering my idea,
rev_dude

I'm not very organized.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
dinogirl112
Scratcher
78 posts

Support! This would be very useful!

(Foo)
Meet Foo. She is my trained attack kumquat block that will find and destroy any evil kumquats.

;
bradsm
Scratcher
8 posts

Support; I actually wished this was a thing a while ago when trying to go through and label old projects. If this is implemented it would also be nice if the folders didn't take up as much space as the current All, Shared, and Unshared do, since that wouldn't leave much space for organizing a lot of folders

Last edited by bradsm (Jan. 1, 2017 02:30:49)

theonlygusti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I want folders in the My Stuff section. So, support.

customhacker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The4thPixel wrote:

Full support for folders that can be added, renamed, and deleted.

❖ Member of the Forum Helpers ❖ Experienced Wikian ❖
❖ Member of the Wiki Warehouse ❖ Owner of Customhacker's Royal Logo and Banner Shop ❖
❖ Member of Unloved Loves ❖ Former Member of the Services Planning Department ❖
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pigbeast234 wrote:

Full Support. This would be handy so I can sort out my games, animations, recordings, and art, instead of having them jumbled up in one big group.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

PaperAviator
Scratcher
32 posts

Support.

Thanks, ~PaperAviator
Empty-Map
Scratcher
100+ posts

This is a awesome idea and I would love if Scratch added this!

Pokemon Showdown (Battle Simulator) - 6 Game Modes With 17 Pokemon To Choose From! Buy Items In The Shop!

↑..Click The Image To Go to The Project..↑
rev_dude
Scratcher
20 posts

Glad that everyone here supports

bump
grade342015
Scratcher
100+ posts

FULL support. In fact, at the bottom of the screen they should have a list of all the other projects in that folder

hi! come and see my profile by clicking my picture! Thanks!
this is Miles- . he protects my siggy from the @evilkumquat. Miles has a few friends:

when I receive [Scratch]
forever
add [Project] to [profile page v]
end
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support, but I probably won't use it much..

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rev_dude wrote:

Greeting fellow scratchers,
Are you the kind of person who likes to stay super organized when it comes to your files. I certainly am.
Eheheh,of course i am xD
10000% support.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
rev_dude
Scratcher
20 posts

Cool that we have %100 support so far
Keep supporting if you want to se this

Bump
DisasterPug
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support!