Discuss Scratch

Braeden5454
Scratcher
500+ posts

Folders for projects in mystuff

Ι suporτ.

No text here-> Haha April Fools, You spent 3 seconds highlighting this.
move () steps

If you think my post was helpful, you may want to Follow me to receive updated and useful tips.
I am raeden5454. You can check out some more projects at My Prof
404 Error. Cannot find page “signature”. Reason: Kumquat consumption
PH-zero
Scratcher
100+ posts

YESSS! SUPPORT!
This would be sooooo awesome!!!

Ever wanted to rotate the stage? Or to
go to x:() y:() z:() ::custom
Click me!
iamlink1
Scratcher
70 posts

#support +10000000 As you may see, so much support, I'm about to blow. I desperately need this, as I have a million unshared projects because I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYMORE. If there were folders, I might actually become organized and be able to finish projects. Support.

NO my signature did not get eaten by a kumquat. It … uh … er … see … funny story …

it got eaten by a kumquat.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite 10.10.4, Flash 18.0 (release 0)
Prinseskat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Well, I guess it's still a relevant suggestion and thus not a necropost.

haha funny kumquat meme
matey1234
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Prinseskat wrote:

| Artist | Gamer | Roleplayer | Weirdo | Lazy |

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

matey1234 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

Support. I want folders for organization.

bottom text
CosmicHamster
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm just a little cosmic hamster from Planet NO, which is in another dimension. Are you, too?
(I'm also a forum lurker…)
#PrayForParis
Check out my games, if you want to. I make sure to share a cool variety, but even though I haven't shared much, I try to make each one count, but they can only count to 7 so far.

Coins ~ Ninety Degrees ~ Spiked Walls ~ Colourz ~ Bubble Popper ~ Candy Thief ~ Gameplace
MegaApuTurkUltra
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

I like it! Perhaps we could use the existing Studio structure - but just allow unshared projects to be inserted in them. They would only be visible to the project author.

I do think we need more ways to group projects - both shared and unshared. I'd like to be able to nest studios inside each other, for instance.
Support for using existing studios and nesting studios

$(".box-head")[0].textContent = "committing AT crimes since $whenever"
cs216690
Scratcher
18 posts

df
-raspberry_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Support! But if we could do the same to shared projects and studios. (not meaning to necropost)
alexphan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs216690 wrote:

df
Please don't necropost.

Anyways, support for folders. PLEASE ADD THIS.

Last edited by alexphan (May 28, 2016 12:32:43)

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I support this suggestion; better organization may make it better for some.

7500+ posts (19th)
rev_dude
Scratcher
20 posts

Greeting fellow scratchers,
Are you the kind of person who likes to stay super organized when it comes to your files. I certainly am. I feel that scratch and scratchers could benefit from having the ability to add folders to the my projects screen. I know there is the few categories now of All, Shared, Unshared, and Studios, but the screen would be easier if we could create our own subfolders. This would be very useful for scratchers who like to work on a whole bunch of projects on and off, and don't like to delete old versions of projects. With folders you could group all versions of a project together where you could easily find them, or make a folder for similar projects(i.e. A folder for all your remixes). There could be a button by the New Project button that would create a new folder, then you could name it in a dialog box that pops up, and/or name it by right clicking.
Thanks for considering my idea,
rev_dude
Ziggy741
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It could look something like this:

(Stratus is my character. The project amount is the amount of projects in a studio I have that has projects with Stratus, so it isn't correct for the amount including unshared projects.)

Note that most of my posts on the forums are from years ago, probably mainly in 2016.

(Unsolved!) How can you see all the shared projects of a deleted account? And some important context. And something else about it.
Please help me answer that question. (From May 2023)

(I know I may seem desperate, the person who owned the account whose projects I am trying to find had been doing some stuff that might need to get taken down)
Weirdgames123
Scratcher
33 posts

rev_dude wrote:

Greeting fellow scratchers,
Are you the kind of person who likes to stay super organized when it comes to your files. I certainly am. I feel that scratch and scratchers could benefit from having the ability to add folders to the my projects screen. I know there is the few categories now of All, Shared, Unshared, and Studios, but the screen would be easier if we could create our own subfolders. This would be very useful for scratchers who like to work on a whole bunch of projects on and off, and don't like to delete old versions of projects. With folders you could group all versions of a project together where you could easily find them, or make a folder for similar projects(i.e. A folder for all your remixes). There could be a button by the New Project button that would create a new folder, then you could name it in a dialog box that pops up, and/or name it by right clicking.
Thanks for considering my idea,
rev_dude
Full support! I have been wanting this for a long time!
ZoomPlay
Scratcher
73 posts

Support! I (no joke) have over one hundred untitled scratch projects, so organization is key if i want to find anything!
NoJustWhatever
Scratcher
37 posts

Great ideas! This features should be added in scratch, so the scratchers can create the folders in my stuff page if they want and making easier to find.

This account is dead forever.
The4thPixel
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Full support for folders that can be added, renamed, and deleted.
FatFitFut
Scratcher
48 posts

Support.This thing will be very helpful for the scratch future.

when I receive [a news that FatFitFut is offline v]
wait until <[FatFitFut] = [online again]>
Error occured. The last block is taking too long to execute that the next script run because they are too bored to wait
meowflash
Scratcher
500+ posts

Good idea! Maybe we can do the same thing for the “All Projects” section of the userpages! (No kidding, kiddos.)

More Stuff|My Bandcamp
My DeviantArt|Intro Voting For December 2015 August 10th 2016
Check out my Github, too!

Kumquats, this signature is inedible and poisonus.
Also try the code below in IBNIZ.
sxsaxAr+waxBr-*