Discuss Scratch

Braeden5454
Scratcher
500+ posts

Folders for projects in mystuff

Ι suporτ.

No text here-> Haha April Fools, You spent 3 seconds highlighting this.
move () steps

If you think my post was helpful, you may want to Follow me to receive updated and useful tips.
I am raeden5454. You can check out some more projects at My Prof
404 Error. Cannot find page “signature”. Reason: Kumquat consumption
PH-zero
Scratcher
100+ posts

YESSS! SUPPORT!
This would be sooooo awesome!!!

Ever wanted to rotate the stage? Or to
go to x:() y:() z:() ::custom
Click me!
iamlink1
Scratcher
70 posts

#support +10000000 As you may see, so much support, I'm about to blow. I desperately need this, as I have a million unshared projects because I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYMORE. If there were folders, I might actually become organized and be able to finish projects. Support.

NO my signature did not get eaten by a kumquat. It … uh … er … see … funny story …

it got eaten by a kumquat.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite 10.10.4, Flash 18.0 (release 0)
Prinseskat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Well, I guess it's still a relevant suggestion and thus not a necropost.

haha funny kumquat meme
matey1234
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Prinseskat wrote:

| Artist | Gamer | Roleplayer | Weirdo | Lazy |

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

matey1234 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

Support. I want folders for organization.

abs(win) | brad | lego yoda death sound | Sᴏᴜɴᴅᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ Sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | Sword & Shield looks cool ok | nabbit
Pokémon Breathe (connects to Pokémon Sleep) | mine diamonds (parody of take on me) | ok news: Vox deletes Youtube ads
Smash Ultimate Mains: Joker (71), Peach (13) | this signature updates occasionally | 10.2K+ posts

EEEEEE
CosmicHamster
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm just a little cosmic hamster from Planet NO, which is in another dimension. Are you, too?
(I'm also a forum lurker…)
#PrayForParis
Check out my games, if you want to. I make sure to share a cool variety, but even though I haven't shared much, I try to make each one count, but they can only count to 7 so far.

Coins ~ Ninety Degrees ~ Spiked Walls ~ Colourz ~ Bubble Popper ~ Candy Thief ~ Gameplace
MegaApuTurkUltra
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

I like it! Perhaps we could use the existing Studio structure - but just allow unshared projects to be inserted in them. They would only be visible to the project author.

I do think we need more ways to group projects - both shared and unshared. I'd like to be able to nest studios inside each other, for instance.
Support for using existing studios and nesting studios

cute cute cute cute cute

rip in pizza ATs
cs216690
Scratcher
17 posts

df
JakeCarroll
Scratcher
500+ posts

Support! But if we could do the same to shared projects and studios. (not meaning to necropost)
alexphan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs216690 wrote:

df
Please don't necropost.

Anyways, support for folders. PLEASE ADD THIS.

Last edited by alexphan (May 28, 2016 12:32:43)

Sorry, this signature was blocked by your Internet provider. To access this signature, please upgrade your service plan (from $199.99/mo)
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I support this suggestion; better organization may make it better for some.

5794 posts | Signature banner done by ZLGames (thanks!)
dcoopersmith
Scratcher
1 post

I love Scratch! So first let me apologize that my first post is a complaint, and not only that but a response to a thread that hasn't seen a post in several years. But, I'm quite surprised we don't yet have Scratch folders. I totally support Folders for shared and unshared projects. As a Computer Science teacher and avid user of Scratch with my students, it's so frustrating when I can't find the project I want to reference, and I want to keep it unshared so my students don't “look ahead” to see how to engineer the thing we're trying to build.

So, yes, please, please, please add folders Pretty please.