Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats - Main Thread 2.0 | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]
yumetopia
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kokoro Beats - Main Thread 2.0 | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

Helcat10 wrote:

YEAH! I can make them :3 I can make 1 sticker per character and then we can go on from there.

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

I'll make a few eventually :] (who cares if I keep telling myself I won't start anymore projects, I'll do it anyways XD)
great ^^ i'll probably make some too lol

oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kokoro Beats - Main Thread 2.0 | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

yumetopia wrote:

Helcat10 wrote:

YEAH! I can make them :3 I can make 1 sticker per character and then we can go on from there.

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

I'll make a few eventually :] (who cares if I keep telling myself I won't start anymore projects, I'll do it anyways XD)
me too!

CAR CRASH! GLASS SHATTERING! GOOD LORD! GENERAL COMMOTION, BABY CRYING! WAAAHHHHH! WAHHHHH! YELLING! POLICE SIRENS! WEE WOO WEE WOO! HELICOPTER! Reporting live! EXPLOSION! MY LEG! MY LEEEEEEG!!!

Remove the car information glass and set it aside. Welcome to the Palestinian Authority. Hello guys, the young man is back. I was afraid of the police in the cave. OMG sorry helicopters give me instant directions it’s my obsession. We’re very similar.
Helcat10
Scratcher
100+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

yumetopia wrote:

Helcat10 wrote:

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

me too!
I love how we're all just getting on the sticker bandwagon lol

Are you safe in your own home?

Hello! Fellow fandom dweller here. Right now, I'm just working on the Doodle Lore, as shown here: Doodle Lore Studio. Am currently in the CoD fandom rn. Favorite characters are Ghost and Konig.

P.S. I will be updating this regularly

-H10, out!
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

me too!
i will too but yume and blau will probably burn my creations before they get published XD

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, aspiring composer! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, a trainee at The Record Scratchers, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I've been front paged on Geometry Dash's Music platform (somehow lol), earned absolutely no money on my music, composed for multiple trending Scratch games (hitting the top 5 a couple times), and currently having some of my music being used in a paid game!

Don't feel shy about messaging me!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. Check out my Music Portfolio for all of my orders/requests/whatever. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your project!

I compose various styles, including:

- Cinematic/Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Glitch-hop
- FNF Songs
- My own style mixed with synths and instruments that I like

I'm currently working on learning mixing, mastering, and some new styles of music! (J-pop, J-rock, K-pop, various electronic subgenres)
yumetopia
Scratcher
500+ posts

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

me too!
i will too but yume and blau will probably burn my creations before they get published XD
xDDDDD

Helcat10
Scratcher
100+ posts

yumetopia wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

me too!
xDDDDD
lol. Also, I'm not getting any notifications for the forums anymore btw. Does anyone have any solutions? (Working on da stickers)

Are you safe in your own home?

Hello! Fellow fandom dweller here. Right now, I'm just working on the Doodle Lore, as shown here: Doodle Lore Studio. Am currently in the CoD fandom rn. Favorite characters are Ghost and Konig.

P.S. I will be updating this regularly

-H10, out!
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

GUYS GUYS sorta off topic but I REACHED 200 FOLLOWERSSSS

CAR CRASH! GLASS SHATTERING! GOOD LORD! GENERAL COMMOTION, BABY CRYING! WAAAHHHHH! WAHHHHH! YELLING! POLICE SIRENS! WEE WOO WEE WOO! HELICOPTER! Reporting live! EXPLOSION! MY LEG! MY LEEEEEEG!!!

Remove the car information glass and set it aside. Welcome to the Palestinian Authority. Hello guys, the young man is back. I was afraid of the police in the cave. OMG sorry helicopters give me instant directions it’s my obsession. We’re very similar.
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Helcat10 wrote:

lol. Also, I'm not getting any notifications for the forums anymore btw. Does anyone have any solutions? (Working on da stickers)
No solutions, forums do that every once in a while. It's annoying.

oofygirl wrote:

AYYYYYYYY CONGRATS

Yume hit 200 a while ago too! You two are awesome!

Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, aspiring composer! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, a trainee at The Record Scratchers, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I've been front paged on Geometry Dash's Music platform (somehow lol), earned absolutely no money on my music, composed for multiple trending Scratch games (hitting the top 5 a couple times), and currently having some of my music being used in a paid game!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. Check out my Music Portfolio for all of my orders/requests/whatever. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your project!

- Electronic Music
- Glitch-hop
- FNF Songs

I'm currently working on learning mixing, mastering, and some new styles of music! (J-pop, J-rock, K-pop, various electronic subgenres)
Cotton_Scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

Congrats on 200!!!

Hello! I am Cotton_Scratch but I go by Cotton, I use all pronouns but I prefer She/Her. I am as3xual and possibly lesbian, but I'm not sure. I LOVE warrior cats and Wings of Fire. Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Help with my roblox game!
Myrai
Myrai is a large open world, full of unique and alien creatures. The world is ruled by the Cresp, the gods of Myrai. Currently it is in it’s planning stages, with little to no info on it, though creatures are already being developed, with Loomie being the second (non-cresp) creature.

Join my collab!
Horizon 24/7
Horizon 24/7 is a brand new analog horror series, which may get developed into and ARG later on in development. It takes place within Pittsfield, Massachusetts. Can't speak of it's purpose unfortunately, not till you are apart of the dev team!

Collabs/Projects I'm apart of:
Kokoro Beats
Ahsoka10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ahsoka10 wrote:

Crazy?….

I was crazy once….. /ref
They locked me in a room.
A rubber room.

Whatcha see is whatchu get! Just a guy who loves adventure!!!!

⁺₊⋆ ♬ About Me ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/776068637/ ♬ ⁺₊⋆

⁺₊⋆ ♬ For Cool Aesthetics ~ @Ashla10 ♬ ⁺₊⋆

Ahsoka10
Scratcher
100+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

YOOOOOOOOO POGGERRRRRSSSSSSS

Whatcha see is whatchu get! Just a guy who loves adventure!!!!

⁺₊⋆ ♬ About Me ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/776068637/ ♬ ⁺₊⋆

⁺₊⋆ ♬ For Cool Aesthetics ~ @Ashla10 ♬ ⁺₊⋆

oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

AYYYYYYYY CONGRATS

Yume hit 200 a while ago too! You two are awesome!

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

Congrats on 200!!!
awwh thankies

yumetopia
Scratcher
500+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

AAAHHH THAT'S GREAT!! CONGRATS!!!

oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ahsoka10 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

YOOOOOOOOO POGGERRRRRSSSSSSS

yumetopia wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

AAAHHH THAT'S GREAT!! CONGRATS!!!
More thanks QwQ thankies

prishaJuni
Scratcher
100+ posts

I just had a crazy idea - maybe for one of the orchestra classes there could be a teacher that just roasts you and by winning songs (playing the rhythms right) you get “clapback points” and the teacher's “mental health” level decreases, and vice versa if you lose the game. But the teacher might be considered an “antagonist”, so what do you guys think?

I got the idea after my violin teacher roasted me for not practicing
*cringes*

Hi there! I'm an avid reader, writer, and artist who likes to procrastinate (grins). PLEASE CRITIQUE THIS PROJECT - I NEED OPINIONS! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1048460192/

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

prishaJuni wrote:

I just had a crazy idea - maybe for one of the orchestra classes there could be a teacher that just roasts you and by winning songs (playing the rhythms right) you get “clapback points” and the teacher's “mental health” level decreases, and vice versa if you lose the game. But the teacher might be considered an “antagonist”, so what do you guys think?

I got the idea after my violin teacher roasted me for not practicing
*cringes*
Ok I like this idea. But maybe call it something different from mental health level. Maybe something like “Wit”? Then it's less antagonistic. And maybe if you win the teacher just kinda smirks and lets you off the hook the once, and if you lose *Embarrassment 100 lol

Idk I'm just spouting ideas. I like the concept a lot!

- Electronic Music
- Glitch-hop
- FNF Songs

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats - Main Thread 2.0 | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]