Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats - Main Thread 2.0 | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]
Helcat10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kokoro Beats - Main Thread 2.0 | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

oofygirl wrote:

snip)
… Holy moly- is there a form we gotta fill out or smthn?!

Last edited by Helcat10 (Sept. 5, 2024 17:52:23)

Are you safe in your own home?

Hello! Fellow fandom dweller here. Right now, I'm just working on the Doodle Lore, as shown here: Doodle Lore Studio. Am currently in the CoD fandom rn. Favorite characters are Ghost and Konig.

P.S. I will be updating this regularly

-H10, out!
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kokoro Beats - Main Thread 2.0 | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game

oofygirl wrote:

MY FRIEND SHOWED ME THE PHYSICALLY DISABLED THING- HAH- also random reminder to myself cause I've already forgotten her name once, her name is Kofi.
HAHAHAHAHA WE BOTH KNOW IT LOL

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, aspiring composer! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, a trainee at The Record Scratchers, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I've been front paged on Geometry Dash's Music platform (somehow lol), earned absolutely no money on my music, composed for multiple trending Scratch games (hitting the top 5 a couple times), and currently having some of my music being used in a paid game!

Don't feel shy about messaging me!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. Check out my Music Portfolio for all of my orders/requests/whatever. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your project!

I compose various styles, including:

- Cinematic/Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Glitch-hop
- FNF Songs
- My own style mixed with synths and instruments that I like

I'm currently working on learning mixing, mastering, and some new styles of music! (J-pop, J-rock, K-pop, various electronic subgenres)
Helcat10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

MY FRIEND SHOWED ME THE PHYSICALLY DISABLED THING- HAH- also random reminder to myself cause I've already forgotten her name once, her name is Kofi.
SAME LOL

Hello! Fellow fandom dweller here. Right now, I'm just working on the Doodle Lore, as shown here: Doodle Lore Studio. Am currently in the CoD fandom rn. Favorite characters are Ghost and Konig.

-H10, out!
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Helcat10 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

SAME LOL
Tbh I searched it up and it’s so funny lol

Btw I’m back but please remove me from the list of people here because I’m leaving this collab (maybe forever maybe temporarily but yeah can you remove me from the list please?)

Helcat10
Scratcher
100+ posts

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

Helcat10 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

SAME LOL

Btw I’m back but please remove me from the list of people here because I’m leaving this collab (maybe forever maybe temporarily but yeah can you remove me from the list please?)
o7 phantom

-H10, out!
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

Helcat10 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

SAME LOL

alr!

Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, aspiring composer! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, a trainee at The Record Scratchers, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I've been front paged on Geometry Dash's Music platform (somehow lol), earned absolutely no money on my music, composed for multiple trending Scratch games (hitting the top 5 a couple times), and currently having some of my music being used in a paid game!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. Check out my Music Portfolio for all of my orders/requests/whatever. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your project!

- Electronic Music
- Glitch-hop
- FNF Songs

I'm currently working on learning mixing, mastering, and some new styles of music! (J-pop, J-rock, K-pop, various electronic subgenres)
Helcat10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Helcat10 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

snip)
My question still stands

-H10, out!
yumetopia
Scratcher
500+ posts

Helcat10 wrote:

Helcat10 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

snip)
My question still stands
you mean the character form? the form is on the design thread if that's what you're looking for

Jareddddddd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

shouldn't they be older cuz like KB is essentially a college? like 18-25? (or so)

edit: i just went back and read the story thread. mb on this one

Last edited by Jareddddddd (Sept. 5, 2024 18:57:38)

prishaJuni
Scratcher
100+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

Bam. New character.

Lol my orchestra teacher's name is Cameron Brown and he was in marching band in high school…

Hi there! I'm an avid reader, writer, and artist who likes to procrastinate (grins). PLEASE CRITIQUE THIS PROJECT - I NEED OPINIONS! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1048460192/

SquashDog
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I join? Is there a form I must fill?

Play VALOUR OF THE FALLEN now!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/873343950/
yumetopia
Scratcher
500+ posts

SquashDog wrote:

Can I join? Is there a form I must fill?
the signup form is on the first page!

SquashDog
Scratcher
500+ posts

Role: Programmer, Designer
Activity Level: 8
Coding Level: 10
Art Level: 3
Music Level: 8
Are You Following The Topic? Yes
Do You Have Access To: Mural, Magma, Github, and Cliq?* Yes
Are You Familiar With Kanban, Scrum, and Agile? No, but willing to learn
Are You Ready To Be Denied? Yes
Have You Read The Strike System? Yes
Any Background Playing/Making Rhythm Games? Yes, Cadence of Hyrule
Examples of Your Work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/873343950/ not finished but should prove my skill

Play VALOUR OF THE FALLEN now!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/873343950/
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey guys I'm sick.
Some virus or bacteria or something decided to screw with me on my first weekend off.
I'll be out for a few days since I don't really want to write or produce when I'm this out of commission

HEY COOL REMEMBER TO BUMP COOL MUSIC RECORDS CO JAPANESE FOOD AND TWO REGULARLY

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

Cotton_Scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oh yea, I think I forgot to mention, school started back up for me a like- two weeks ago so- I’ll just be stalking the forums for a bit T^T

Hello! I am Cotton_Scratch but I go by Cotton, I use all pronouns but I prefer She/Her. I am as3xual and possibly lesbian, but I'm not sure. I LOVE warrior cats and Wings of Fire. Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Help with my roblox game!
Myrai
Myrai is a large open world, full of unique and alien creatures. The world is ruled by the Cresp, the gods of Myrai. Currently it is in it’s planning stages, with little to no info on it, though creatures are already being developed, with Loomie being the second (non-cresp) creature.

Join my collab!
Horizon 24/7
Horizon 24/7 is a brand new analog horror series, which may get developed into and ARG later on in development. It takes place within Pittsfield, Massachusetts. Can't speak of it's purpose unfortunately, not till you are apart of the dev team!

Collabs/Projects I'm apart of:
Kokoro Beats
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SquashDog wrote:

Role: Programmer, Designer
Activity Level: 8
Coding Level: 10
Art Level: 3
Music Level: 8
Are You Following The Topic? Yes
Do You Have Access To: Mural, Magma, Github, and Cliq?* Yes
Are You Familiar With Kanban, Scrum, and Agile? No, but willing to learn
Are You Ready To Be Denied? Yes
Have You Read The Strike System? Yes
Any Background Playing/Making Rhythm Games? Yes, Cadence of Hyrule
Examples of Your Work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/873343950/ not finished but should prove my skill
I'll check this out tmmr when I get on my computer!

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Hey guys I'm sick.
Some virus or bacteria or something decided to screw with me on my first weekend off.
I'll be out for a few days since I don't really want to write or produce when I'm this out of commission
No problem, take care of yourself.

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

Oh yea, I think I forgot to mention, school started back up for me a like- two weeks ago so- I’ll just be stalking the forums for a bit T^T
Also no problem, and also take care of yourself lol

- Electronic Music
- Glitch-hop
- FNF Songs

Jareddddddd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ahsoka10
Scratcher
100+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Hey guys I'm sick.
OMG IM UNDER THE WEATHER TOO :'{{{{

Whatcha see is whatchu get! Just a guy who loves adventure!!!!

⁺₊⋆ ♬ About Me ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/776068637/ ♬ ⁺₊⋆

⁺₊⋆ ♬ For Cool Aesthetics ~ @Ashla10 ♬ ⁺₊⋆

prishaJuni
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guys this sounds pretty random but my mom just asked me what I was doing and I said “checking my Scratch”. I guess she thought it sounded like “checking my Instagram” so she asked if I was using it as “social media” (*snickers*).

Guilty as charged.

Last edited by prishaJuni (Sept. 9, 2024 00:59:13)

Hi there! I'm an avid reader, writer, and artist who likes to procrastinate (grins). PLEASE CRITIQUE THIS PROJECT - I NEED OPINIONS! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1048460192/

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

prishaJuni wrote:

Guys this sounds pretty random but my mom just asked me what I was doing and I said “checking my Scratch”. I guess she thought it sounded like “checking my Instagram” so she asked if I was using it as “social media” (*snickers*).

Guilty as charged.
also guilty

i check scratch wayyyy too much for a healthy human being

- Electronic Music
- Glitch-hop
- FNF Songs

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Kokoro Beats - Main Thread 2.0 | Soundwave Productions | Hiring Coders, Artists, Designers, Voice Actors, Composers, Singers!! | An RPG-Rhythm Game [RSS Feed]