Discuss Scratch

RAB2010
Scratcher
29 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

Should I start on the first draft of a plot?
i guess so i mean if you want

I'm RAB2010 I create games and draw characters.
games in progress: Slimeclops 2, FUTURE WARFARE SECRET INVASION I
If you need sprites please ask at the tungsten league
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

So… I’ve been thinking and I was thinking that aside from characters like Thrawn, Nyax, and the characters from the Originals, we should put in OCs and not use EU characters.

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

Hello?

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
RAB2010
Scratcher
29 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

Hello?
ok

jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

RAB2010 wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Hello?
ok
Are you still active?

RAB2010
Scratcher
29 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

RAB2010 wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Hello?
ok
Are you still active?
forum was down for me for a couple days

jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

RAB2010 wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

RAB2010 wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Hello?
ok
Are you still active?
forum was down for me for a couple days
Me too. I don’t think fgfoxy is active at all.

jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

Explaining how forums work for Order027

When you first click on the link you will see a large purple button on the far right that says “Follow Forum” Click on that and you will be following the forum. This way you will get messages whenever there are new posts in the forum.

You will also see a string of numbers and “Next Page” and “Previous Page” buttons. Click these to go between pages. Each page can hold twenty posts

If you scroll down, you will see an empty place where you can type in a post. Hit “submit” and it will be posted.

If you look at other peoples’ posts you can see two buttons on the bottom right: Report (Which you hopefully will not need) and Quote. Quote will create a new post with the post you quoted already inside. This is the preferred method of replying to posts because people can see who you are talking to.

When you look at your own post you can see the same buttons along with another one “Edit” this is pretty self-explanatory. You can edit your post and then hit “save” and save it with the edits you made.

When you post something you’ll see a row of symbols at the top. They’re similar to what you would find on Microsoft Word or Google Docs. If you want to apply them you just highlight text and click on them (for most).

Those are the basics and should get you started. If you have any questions or want a summary of what we came up with so you don’t have to read eight pages of posts, just ask.

jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

I suppose it's too late to come up with something to release for Star Wars day

RAB2010
Scratcher
29 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

Oh poo

RAB2010
Scratcher
29 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

May the fourth be with you

jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

RAB2010 wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

May the fourth be with you
WIth you, may the fourth be.