Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

t

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

i am going to make art for it, it would help to describe it using words. but its going to ba called the N-27 Y-wing (The original being a N-17 Y-wing)
Noice
here it is https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/994241627/
Very cool!

Meme

thanks

======================================================
-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
The Creator (K.G.'s Best Pal) - Lead Character Artist and Co-Owner and Founder
Kyle Grey (T.C.'s Best Pal) - Lead Background Artist and Co-Owner and Founder
@jcpbuilder - Emotional Support
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
Check Out For The Golden Fleet!
Made By -{The @fgfoxy Team}- and -{The For The Golden Fleet Team}-
fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

honestly i have this idea for an abandoned CIS Factory in orbit around the one of the many moons of that planet in The Clone Wars show, (the one where the CIS made a laser that shoots down any ship that attempts to leave), this planet has an Orbital Debris Field from destroyed CIS and Republic ships, the factory is still producing CIS Hyena-class bomber and Vulture-class Fighters, the thing is, it also produces a craft that was put into production at this factory, planned on being used in The Clone Wars, but the clone wars ended, this craft is called the Jackel-class Landing shuttle.

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

honestly i have this idea for an abandoned CIS Factory in orbit around the one of the many moons of that planet in The Clone Wars show, (the one where the CIS made a laser that shoots down any ship that attempts to leave), this planet has an Orbital Debris Field from destroyed CIS and Republic ships, the factory is still producing CIS Hyena-class bomber and Vulture-class Fighters, the thing is, it also produces a craft that was put into production at this factory, planned on being used in The Clone Wars, but the clone wars ended, this craft is called the Jackel-class Landing shuttle.
That’s a great idea, kind of reminds me of something but I’m not sure what…

I think the planet is Iego.

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

alright. I am going to draw it, i have an idea that there are B-1 battle droids there that are special, in the sense that they are painted yellow and black, their hands are bigger (to help hold large pieces of metal) and on some, one of the arms are a welding tool instead.
and the thing it reminds you of is probably the Rebels episode where Kanan Ezra and Captain Rex enter a old CIS command ship for proton torpedos and run into an active elite tactical droid.

Last edited by fgfoxy (April 3, 2024 19:56:56)

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

alright. I am going to draw it, i have an idea that there are B-1 battle droids there that are special, in the sense that they are painted yellow and black, their hands are bigger (to help hold large pieces of metal) and on some, one of the arms are a welding tool instead.
and the thing it reminds you of is probably the Rebels episode where Kanan Ezra and Captain Rex enter a old CIS command ship for proton torpedos and run into an active elite tactical droid.
Oh, yeah. Maybe

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Oh, yeah. Maybe
i also had the idea that the Rebellion (or New Republic i guess) would use the Lamba Class shuttles, but have them painted with the Republic/Rebel symbol

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Oh, yeah. Maybe
i also had the idea that the Rebellion (or New Republic i guess) would use the Lamba Class shuttles, but have them painted with the Republic/Rebel symbol
Like in the X-Wing game!

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Oh, yeah. Maybe
Like in the X-Wing game!
yes! i also had the idea that in the orbit of the red giant planet that Yavin IV orbits is a giant graveyard of ships, of both sides empire and rebellion, and the wreckage of the First Death Star. i also want a reference to Ace Combat. (i also had an idea for one reference to For The Golden Fleet that appears once and never again is mentioned

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Oh, yeah. Maybe
Like in the X-Wing game!
yes! i also had the idea that in the orbit of the red giant planet that Yavin IV orbits is a giant graveyard of ships, of both sides empire and rebellion, and the wreckage of the First Death Star. i also want a reference to Ace Combat. (i also had an idea for one reference to For The Golden Fleet that appears once and never again is mentioned
That sounds cool. It makes more sense than Death Star wreckage being on Kef Bir in IX.

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Oh, yeah. Maybe
Like in the X-Wing game!
That sounds cool. It makes more sense than Death Star wreckage being on Kef Bir in IX.
well when i played Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and i got to that mission, their is a line of dialog saying “please let it be the forest moon” so i think its the Second Death Star.

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Oh, yeah. Maybe
Like in the X-Wing game!
well when i played Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and i got to that mission, their is a line of dialog saying “please let it be the forest moon” so i think its the Second Death Star.
Yeah I mean having wreckage in space instead of on a planet.

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Oh, yeah. Maybe
Like in the X-Wing game!
oh yea! also isn't it cannon that the Death Star and Death Star II's lasers were powered by Giant Kyber Crystals?

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

oh yea! also isn't it cannon that the Death Star and Death Star II's lasers were powered by Giant Kyber Crystals?
Yeah, I think so.

Last edited by jcpbuilder (April 4, 2024 19:33:10)

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Yeah, I think so.
and according to one of the padawan episodes in The Clone Wars when that one padawan tries to activate his lightsaber when it was built wrong and that robot says “the only thing that would be left of you and your lightsaber would be a mark on the ground and your Kyber Crystal.” so i would say that floating around in the wreckage of the Death Star and Death Star II would be those two giant Kyber Crystals

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Yeah, I think so.
and according to one of the padawan episodes in The Clone Wars when that one padawan tries to activate his lightsaber when it was built wrong and that robot says “the only thing that would be left of you and your lightsaber would be a mark on the ground and your Kyber Crystal.” so i would say that floating around in the wreckage of the Death Star and Death Star II would be those two giant Kyber Crystals
Hmm, maybe that could have something to do with the villain’s plans.

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Yeah, I think so.
yeah, but the rebellion would have retrieved the one from the Death Star II because they would have seen it when the rebellion left Endor's forest moon.

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Yeah, I think so.
yeah, but the rebellion would have retrieved the one from the Death Star II because they would have seen it when the rebellion left Endor's forest moon.
Maybe Luke took it to his Jedi academy so that the students could chip pieces off of it for their lightsabers. Though I guess they might still go to Ilum since we don’t have Starkiller Base.
Maybe the New Republic takes the crystals from the Death Star 2 and start a secret project to create a superweapon but then its stolen by the Imperial Remnant and they take crystals from the Death star 1 and increase the superweapon’s power or something.

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Yeah, I think so.
Maybe Luke took it to his Jedi academy so that the students could chip pieces off of it for their lightsabers. Though I guess they might still go to Ilum since we don’t have Starkiller Base.
Maybe the New Republic takes the crystals from the Death Star 2 and start a secret project to create a superweapon but then its stolen by the Imperial Remnant and they take crystals from the Death star 1 and increase the superweapon’s power or something.
honestly i would believe that (since the New Republic would have Coruscant back) that Luke would take it to the Grand Jedi Temple.

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

Yeah, I think so.
honestly i would believe that (since the New Republic would have Coruscant back) that Luke would take it to the Grand Jedi Temple.
Yeah

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
but i think Thrawn would choose a more menacing name than “Imperial Remnant.” like how the empire designed certain things to strike fear.

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?