Discuss Scratch

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Do you want the Battle of Tatooine to happen at some point?
honestly the fact that a battle of tatooine never happened didnt make sense to me, so yes
It doesn't have much strategic importance ig

well think about it: Tatooine has a popular space port: Mos Eisley or Mos Espa, cant remember. if the Empire regained control of it, think of what could happen

======================================================
-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
The Creator (K.G.'s Best Pal) - Lead Character Artist and Co-Owner and Founder
Kyle Grey (T.C.'s Best Pal) - Lead Background Artist and Co-Owner and Founder
@jcpbuilder - Emotional Support
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
Check Out For The Golden Fleet!
Made By -{The @fgfoxy Team}- and -{The For The Golden Fleet Team}-
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

honestly the fact that a battle of tatooine never happened didnt make sense to me, so yes

well think about it: Tatooine has a popular space port: Mos Eisley or Mos Espa, cant remember. if the Empire regained control of it, think of what could happen
True. That reminds me. Should we put Boba Fett in?

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

of course. also i added specs for the Class III (or Battalion Class) SD. and a New Republic X-Wing with specs to the project

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

of course. also i added specs for the Class III (or Battalion Class) SD. and a New Republic X-Wing with specs to the project
I saw them they look good.

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

thanks. i used Wookiepedia for the X-wing and most of the SD specs

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Wookieepedia has been my greatest help for Star Wars related information after the Complete Encyclopedia and the Reader’s Companion

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Wookieepedia has been my greatest help for Star Wars related information after the Complete Encyclopedia and the Reader’s Companion

Star wars legends on Wookiepedia the free Star Wars Encyclopedia for all your star wars information needs

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

I think we need a Force-using villain for a lightsaber duel at the end of the first book. Any ideas for him/her?

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

I think we need a Force-using villain for a lightsaber duel at the end of the first book. Any ideas for him/her?
what about an inquisitor?

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah. Maybe they should be an Umbaran or some other species that isn’t used much.

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah. Maybe they should be an Umbaran or some other species that isn’t used much.
yeah. hey speaking of rarely known of, do you know about the nagorri (prob spelling it wrong)

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

yeah. hey speaking of rarely known of, do you know about the nagorri (prob spelling it wrong)
No, I don’t think so.

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

No, I don’t think so.
ok so in Dark Force Rises, during the Leia sections she's on that infected planet with a bunch of creatures she's trying to help who literally praise the empire they are called nagorri, or said like that i think im prob spelling it wrong, Thrawn has one as a body guard thing in the book.

Last edited by fgfoxy (April 11, 2024 19:41:34)

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

No, I don’t think so.
ok so in Dark Force Rises, during the Leia sections she's on that infected planet with a bunch of creatures she's trying to help who literally praise the empire they are called nagorri, or said like that i think im prob spelling it wrong
Oh, yeah. The Noghri. Ruhk’s species.

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

No, I don’t think so.
ok so in Dark Force Rises, during the Leia sections she's on that infected planet with a bunch of creatures she's trying to help who literally praise the empire they are called nagorri, or said like that i think im prob spelling it wrong
yeah. and also through out the book i have noticed it seems like Thrawn knew everything that happened or is going to happen except for those sections. and im pretty sure there is a line that says “Thrawn took that information and ran the opposite direction” or something like that. i also need a vector of a Lamba class shuttle, all the sides. for the republic's version

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

No, I don’t think so.
yeah. and also through out the book i have noticed it seems like Thrawn knew everything that happened or is going to happen except for those sections. and im pretty sure there is a line that says “Thrawn took that information and ran the opposite direction” or something like that. i also need a vector of a Lamba class shuttle, all the sides. for the republic's version
Outbound Flight and the canon Thrawn books are also excellent.

I’ll design a shuttle.

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

No, I don’t think so.

I’ll design a shuttle.
thanks.

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

No, I don’t think so.

I’ll design a shuttle.
thanks.
A view from the top and a view from the side are in the same project as the other sprites. I also included Irek’s personal shuttle.

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

No, I don’t think so.

I’ll design a shuttle.
thanks.
A view from the top and a view from the side are in the same project as the other sprites. I also included Irek’s personal shuttle.
thanks

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

No, I don’t think so.

I’ll design a shuttle.
thanks.
thanks
finished the shuttle

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?