Discuss Scratch

jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
but i think Thrawn would choose a more menacing name than “Imperial Remnant.” like how the empire designed certain things to strike fear.
So I was thinking that we have Irek Ismaren/Lord Nyax from the EU as a villain but I think we can fit both him and Thrawn. Thrawn would be commanding the remains of the Empire when Irek appears and takes control and then Thrawn is his second-in-command.

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
but i think Thrawn would choose a more menacing name than “Imperial Remnant.” like how the empire designed certain things to strike fear.
So I was thinking that we have Irek Ismaren/Lord Nyax from the EU as a villain but I think we can fit both him and Thrawn. Thrawn would be commanding the remains of the Empire when Irek appears and takes control and then Thrawn is his second-in-command.
bro that sounds cooler than the entire sequel trilogy combined (the only thing i like about the sequels are SPECIFICALLY the designs of droids and ships)

======================================================
-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
The Creator (K.G.'s Best Pal) - Lead Character Artist and Co-Owner and Founder
Kyle Grey (T.C.'s Best Pal) - Lead Background Artist and Co-Owner and Founder
@jcpbuilder - Emotional Support
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
Check Out For The Golden Fleet!
Made By -{The @fgfoxy Team}- and -{The For The Golden Fleet Team}-
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
bro that sounds cooler than the entire sequel trilogy combined (the only thing i like about the sequels are SPECIFICALLY the designs of droids and ships)
Thanks!

Have you seen the Tales of the Empire Trailer??! Thrawn!! My only hope is that they don’t contradict the Canon books.

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
Thanks!

Have you seen the Tales of the Empire Trailer??! Thrawn!! My only hope is that they don’t contradict the Canon books.
i have not yet. buti cannot wait

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
Thanks!

Yeah. It looks good.
Anyway, is it alright with you if we make Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo the heroes?

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
Thanks!

Yeah. It looks good.
Anyway, is it alright with you if we make Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo the heroes?
yes.

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
How about the Shadow Empire?

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
oooooh yes

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
oooooh yes
I came up with it cause Thrawn probably wouldn’t have that many resources so he would mostly be attacking from the shadows with lightning raids on the New Republic.
Then once Irek takes over he could rename it something like the Dark Empire or the Eternal Empire.

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
oooooh yes
I came up with it cause Thrawn probably wouldn’t have that many resources so he would mostly be attacking from the shadows with lightning raids on the New Republic.
Then once Irek takes over he could rename it something like the Dark Empire or the Eternal Empire.
eternal empire reminds me of something

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
oooooh yes
You’re probably remembering the Knights of the Eternal Empire DLC for SWTOR

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Yeah
oooooh yes
You’re probably remembering the Knights of the Eternal Empire DLC for SWTOR
ohhh. i have that game, i also have all the gamepasses for Star Wars RP: Timelines XL (a roblox game)

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

We should also put in Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda Force ghosts.

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

here is a thing that i will add art too and stuff! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/996014561/

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

here is a thing that i will add art too and stuff! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/996014561/
Nice! I like the background design on the cover.

fgfoxy
Scratcher
65 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

yea i based it on star maps! i would say guess what system it is but it was really just random. also im going to need a vector of a top down view of both a Star Destroyer and a Mon Calmari Cruiser

Last edited by fgfoxy (April 5, 2024 21:15:35)

-{The @fgfoxy Team}-
@Grey_V4 - Lore Maker
is one of us online?
check to make sure
online?
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

Two ideas I came up with in the middle of the night

ONE: So I came up with an idea for a system that has two suns that are close to each other and there’s a planet in between them that is constantly pulled into different orbits which is slowly ripping it apart.

TWO: Irek’s ultimate plan is to open the World Between Worlds and save Palpatine from dying so that he can return to ruling the galaxy.

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

yea i based it on star maps! i would say guess what system it is but it was really just random. also im going to need a vector of a top down view of both a Star Destroyer and a Mon Calmari Cruiser
I'll do that

Edit: Or we could ask Order027 for his top down Starship designs.

Last edited by jcpbuilder (April 6, 2024 11:41:10)

RAB2010
Scratcher
29 posts

Finally!

Okay I'm back! So anything new besides a N-27 Y-wing?

I'm RAB2010 I create games and draw characters.
games in progress: Slimeclops 2, FUTURE WARFARE SECRET INVASION I
If you need sprites please ask at the tungsten league
RAB2010
Scratcher
29 posts

Finally!

jcpbuilder wrote:

Two ideas I came up with in the middle of the night

ONE: So I came up with an idea for a system that has two suns that are close to each other and there’s a planet in between them that is constantly pulled into different orbits which is slowly ripping it apart.

TWO: Irek’s ultimate plan is to open the World Between Worlds and save Palpatine from dying so that he can return to ruling the galaxy.

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

fgfoxy wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

I'll do that

Edit: Or we could ask Order027 for his top down Starship designs.
Speaking of him (order027) were is he?

I'm RAB2010 I create games and draw characters.
games in progress: Slimeclops 2, FUTURE WARFARE SECRET INVASION I
If you need sprites please ask at the tungsten league
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally!

RAB2010 wrote:

Okay I'm back! So anything new besides a N-27 Y-wing?
Thrawn and Irek are the bad guys.
An old CIS factory
EU Solo siblings are the heroes
A ship graveyard above Yavin IV

Last edited by jcpbuilder (April 7, 2024 16:47:40)