Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]
i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

Also, if you guys need a logo, I'm always free.

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

Just-Ideas wrote:

(#38)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Username: (come on look up)
Previous shop experience: um first i think was scratch's habbit, then my own store blinkit, then the ssrf and rn the uss (united shops of scratch federation)
Products you'd make: i mean, i'm good at art and coding, but my aesthetic is like abstract and linear or 8-bit.
Why should we choose you: what's going on, am i getting paid for this?
Preferred nickname: whatever you wanna call
Other: its cloudy outside so i will have posted this about 3 hours after making this post
Hoping you'll be active.
sorry i was out
anyways, thanks for accepting me!

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

i9xis wrote:

Also, if Just-Ideas has little advertising BBCode and images, I'd love to advertise.
I'll make some.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Hello! Your shop has been invited to join the Shop Connection Alliance, which is also known as the SCA.
By joining our federation, your shop will receive monthly reviews! If your shop was recently opened, you may request to have BBCode made for your shop.
All you will need to do is to go to our forum page located here and fill in the form!
See you there!

Yours sincerely,
cs4233117 from the SCA.

Taken from the IFSF.

Eh. Fine.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

i9xis wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

i9xis wrote:

also i kinda want a banner so yeah

Username: i9xis
Package/Product you're ordering: Forum Banner
Description: Just match the color scheme of my profile picture, and give it an OS and tech-esque feel and look. Just anything IT and computer related.
Important images/links: None.
Deadline: 4/23/24
Who you'd like to do it: Just-Ideas
Where to notify you: Profile
Other: None!

Sure. You want it today or can I do it tomorrow? Bit busy,
If possible, today, but if you're too busy I'm fine with tomorrow.

I'll get it done today.
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i9xis wrote:

(#88)

Description: Just match the color scheme of my profile picture, and give it an OS and tech-esque feel and look. Just anything IT and computer related.
should I do it? If Just-Ideas approves tho

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

i9xis wrote:

(#88)

should I do it? If Just-Ideas approves tho

If you want to, sure.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

StarryDove
Scratcher
100+ posts

❰❀✿ . ✦ a review by “miss dove's café!”
we offer reviews for shops on Scratch!

reviewed by: StarryDove
for: Cloud Inc.

overall rating: ★★★★★ (fill with ★)
overall score: 50/50

first impression: 10/10
any thoughts: I absolutely LOVED your aesthetics!

customer service: 10/10
any thoughts: Perfectly awesome!

service speed: 10/10
any thoughts: my order was done quite fast!

product quality: 10/10
any thoughts: my current signature banner is very aesthetic!!

shop's management: 10/10
any thoughts: you've got a nice amt of staff and you have things represented quite well!!

positive thoughts: everything is great on here!!

negative thoughts: nothing as of now, woohoo!!

tips to improve: only one thing… click here to find out.

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

thank you for choosing us!
we hope you found our review wholesome, and if you'd like to share any feedback, we're open to it always!
P.S. If you haven't yet, do opt for a membership with our shop for monthly reviews & more perks!

Last edited by StarryDove (April 17, 2024 14:22:44)

made by @Just-Ideas (tysm!)

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

StarryDove wrote:

-SNIP-

Thanks!

Also, here's an improved size signature!

https://u.cubeupload.com/FastShop/f75JustIdeas.png

Last edited by Just-Ideas (April 17, 2024 15:16:49)

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

Hello! Your shop has been invited to join the Shop Connection Alliance, which is also known as the SCA.
By joining our federation, your shop will receive monthly reviews! If your shop was recently opened, you may request to have BBCode made for your shop.
All you will need to do is to go to our forum page located here and fill in the form!
See you there!

Yours sincerely,
cs4233117 from the SCA.

Taken from the IFSF.

Eh. Fine.

Entired.
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

Entired.
And now accepted!

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

i9xis wrote:

Just-Ideas wrote:

i9xis wrote:

Sure. You want it today or can I do it tomorrow? Bit busy,
If possible, today, but if you're too busy I'm fine with tomorrow.

I'll get it done today.
Also, as in forum banner, I mean like one that would fit in a signature.

i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also, we kinda need a stylish ticket with something like “Your order has been recieved! Thank you for ordering from us!”

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

i9xis wrote:

Also, we kinda need a stylish ticket with something like “Your order has been recieved! Thank you for ordering from us!”

k.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

i9xis wrote:

Your Order is done BTWS.

https://u.cubeupload.com/FastShop/JustIdeas2.png
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

i9xis wrote:

Your Order is done BTWS.

https://u.cubeupload.com/FastShop/JustIdeas2.png

If you need it changed let me know.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]