Discuss Scratch

Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Scratchingthecode97 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

Nextor wrote:

Also, Mangle DID do the Bite of ‘87 because of one obvious fact: Mangle isn’t in the first game. Think about it. If Foxy had caused the Bite of '87, he would have been scrapped and thus NOT IN THE FIRST GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Mangle didn't do the Bite of ‘87. Fredbear caused the Bite. Scott said that when fans were asking for a FNAF 5, he said there wouldn’t be anymore canon FNAF games saying that the story was complete for the game. So, obviously the Bite that happened at the end of Five Nights at Freddy's 4 was the Bite of '87.
No, as FNAF4 logically and canonically CAN'T be the Bite of 87.And did Scott literally SAY Fnaf4 is the bite? :3
Scott doesn't have to outright say it is the bite of 87. Actually it makes sense for it to be in 1987. Do you really believe that a kids restaraunt would survive after TWO bites from an animatronic? And if it was 83, if they had a bite with a stationary animatronic, why would they even think of making them mobile? Now, think about this. Mangle was mangled in 1987, as she was mangled in fnaf 2 which takes place in 1987 for a few weeks in November. How could we see Mangle in the minigames if it takes place in 1983?
And do you think that Fredbear can be in use during the Bite of 87, though Fredbear isn't even IN FNAF2? I know, what if they got rid of Fredbear right after the bite? BUT, the Bite of 87 hasn't happened yet in FNAF2. It would take place at the very end, or just after. BUT, Fredbear isn't in use.
TWO different restaurants people. Fnaf 2, and the sister location which is the fnaf 4 minigames. That literally explains everything you said.
Hm. But why would Fredbear be in use at one restaurant but not in the other?
Because maybe there is only one Fredbear, and they tried using different animatronics for fnaf 2, so Fredbear wouldn't fit in.
Hm. Maybe the fact that there have been games for the different locations- FNAF 1 was the last, FNAF 2 was the one before FNAF1, and FNAF3 was a horror attraction. But there never was a game for the first restaurant. I have ONE MORE piece of evidence, and you CAN't fight that one
What is it. Because it is logically impossible with my Mangle argument.
Ever heard of game theory? Their theory of FNAF4 not being the Bite of 87…… has been CONFIRMED.
I don't listen to Game Theory. Heck, in their timeline videos, they said that Phone guy was the killer! It's like saying “I have an iPhone3!!!”
They only look at the facts and make conclusions based on it. They ARE very smart, and not listening to them is a mistake :3
ALSO, as you can see the bite, THAT is a kid's entire HEAD being crushed. NOT a bite to the forehead.

~Nightwing412
VixenMangleTheFox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

Nextor wrote:

Also, Mangle DID do the Bite of ‘87 because of one obvious fact: Mangle isn’t in the first game. Think about it. If Foxy had caused the Bite of '87, he would have been scrapped and thus NOT IN THE FIRST GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Mangle didn't do the Bite of ‘87. Fredbear caused the Bite. Scott said that when fans were asking for a FNAF 5, he said there wouldn’t be anymore canon FNAF games saying that the story was complete for the game. So, obviously the Bite that happened at the end of Five Nights at Freddy's 4 was the Bite of '87.
No, as FNAF4 logically and canonically CAN'T be the Bite of 87.And did Scott literally SAY Fnaf4 is the bite? :3
Scott doesn't have to outright say it is the bite of 87. Actually it makes sense for it to be in 1987. Do you really believe that a kids restaraunt would survive after TWO bites from an animatronic? And if it was 83, if they had a bite with a stationary animatronic, why would they even think of making them mobile? Now, think about this. Mangle was mangled in 1987, as she was mangled in fnaf 2 which takes place in 1987 for a few weeks in November. How could we see Mangle in the minigames if it takes place in 1983?
And do you think that Fredbear can be in use during the Bite of 87, though Fredbear isn't even IN FNAF2? I know, what if they got rid of Fredbear right after the bite? BUT, the Bite of 87 hasn't happened yet in FNAF2. It would take place at the very end, or just after. BUT, Fredbear isn't in use.
TWO different restaurants people. Fnaf 2, and the sister location which is the fnaf 4 minigames. That literally explains everything you said.
Because maybe there is only one Fredbear, and they tried using different animatronics for fnaf 2, so Fredbear wouldn't fit in.
Hm. Maybe the fact that there have been games for the different locations- FNAF 1 was the last, FNAF 2 was the one before FNAF1, and FNAF3 was a horror attraction. But there never was a game for the first restaurant. I have ONE MORE piece of evidence, and you CAN't fight that one
Ever heard of game theory? Their theory of FNAF4 not being the Bite of 87…… has been CONFIRMED.
I don't listen to Game Theory. Heck, in their timeline videos, they said that Phone guy was the killer! It's like saying “I have an iPhone3!!!”
They only look at the facts and make conclusions based on it. They ARE very smart, and not listening to them is a mistake :3
ALSO, as you can see the bite, THAT is a kid's entire HEAD being crushed. NOT a bite to the forehead.
Exactly!

i was a warrior cats kid

i feel like you all deserve to know that
sonicfanlily
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wait. What if the Bite of 87 NEVER HAPPENED and Phone Guy was teasing us?

I haven't changed my username in three years.
Macy-Da-Kat
Scratcher
1 post

Umm
GamerWolf98
New to Scratch
42 posts

Hey, I have a tiny little theory that I'm working on, it took like a minute, but here's an overview. Tell me what you experts think. Could it work?

Theory One:
Phone Guy and the animatronics are GOOD.
The animatronics witnessed some of the killings of Purple Guy’s, and grew a dislike for security guards because of it. They want to protect the children, and avenge them. That is why they attack you, because you are a security guard yourself in the game. Perhaps they want to give the menace some of his own medicine, and that is why they use the same method of terminating as he did.

GOD LOVES YOU!
sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

Nextor wrote:

I think that we're thinking too much into this. Why do we care when it happened? We know Fredbear bit someone, and it might be in 1987, but he didn't bite off the frontal lobe. Instead, the kid's skull was crushed. Seriously, look at the minigame, and you'll see. Plus, wouldn't the graphics look different if it was just the frontal lobe that was taken away? And, heres something new, Maybe the bite was all a dream, just like the regular nights?
BECAUSE WE CAN.

Vote on your favorite FNaF Couple!
“I always wanted my life to be special, an adventure… but not without you. And it didn't happen until I moved back here, so… without you, my powers wouldn't even exist.”
-Max Caulfield, Life Is Strange
fnafmcLOL
Scratcher
64 posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

fnafmcLOL wrote:

matey1234 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

Wait.. I have PROOF that it's Golden Freddy!

~ForestWave
What is this so-called “Proof”?

One of my friends told me how it all happened:

Kids where messing around with golden freddy. A kid sticks another kid into his mouth. ( why??)
Golden freddy bites down on the kid's head, resulting in The Bite.

~ForestWave
WRONG! The kids brothers were gonna play a mean trick and stuck the kid in Fredbears mouth. This was before 1987, so it was not the Bite.
no proof doe
Ah, but on the TV,you can see an ad that dates 1983. Also, it is technically impossible that FNAF 4 is the bite of 87. ALSO, Golden Freddy is Fredbear. If that isn't true, it still isn't Golden Freddy, it was Fredbear.
as I mentioned earlier I have proof that FNAF4 and FNAF2 run at the same time as eachother.

On the Plushtrap teaser or one of the FNAF 4 teasers it says ‘83 in the source code, so maybe it’s the Bite of ‘83. But I still don’t know why Foxy's eye in the Nightmare teaser says ‘87. Maybe he (old foxy) in Fredbear and Friends committed ’87 or he (Big Brother) actually saw ‘87, meaning that the bite was ’87. I dunno. As usual, quote and tell me.
Or……. It could be meant to trick us.

Scott won't trick us that openly. You see the minigames? They tell the history and backstory. They come together in some way. Just no one knows. So maybe ‘83 and ’87 are connected. And like someone said before on this forum page, maybe there were two bites but one was covered up.

Yo yo yo, what's up guys, it's fnafmcLOL!
fnafmcLOL
Scratcher
64 posts

Ya seen dis?
http://www.scottgames.com/dark.jpg
It's just dark. *ahem* http://www.scottgames.com/dark.jpg

CodeRunner98
Scratcher
3 posts

So can anyone copy/paste all of the FNAF minigame descriptions from some website and paste it on this thread (not a link)?

when I receive [comment/like v]
say [I run on codes!]
set [coding energy v] to [111111111 ]
broadcast [my awesome vibe v]
continue working on project
fnafmcLOL
Scratcher
64 posts

Me has a theory for everyone to argue about.

You know the minigame in the FNaF 3 game? When the kids' ghosts keel Mr. Purple Guy? There are only 5 or 4 kids. SO, my theory is that A. the Puppet had something to do. Or he's still in the Parts & Service in that teeny weeny box. I can't remember if there were 5 kid ghosties but of there were then yay ignore this one. B. There were only 4 or 5 kids. But Fredbear (a.k.a. Mr. Golden Freddy) was supposed to be six or five, because the dead kids were Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Puppet. Mistwah. Fwedbwear is the kid who got bit. So, in the minigame, only 5 kids are present. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Puppet. G. Freddy is not there because he was not keeled by Mistwah Pwurple Guy. He just stays around. But why? When 2016 rolls around the corner and FNaF 5 (FNaF World) comes out, I'll say.

Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

Nextor wrote:

(put a link that says that) If that evidence is true of the frontal lobe, then it wouldn't be the bite of 83 either. And it isn't a springlock faliure, as Fredbear is in animatronic mode. So please enlighten me, what is it ? Also, its still logically impossible for it to be 83: Mangle was mangled in 1987, as she was mangled in fnaf 2 which takes place in 1987 for a few weeks in November. How could we see Mangle in the minigames if it takes place in 1983?

Last edited by Scratchingthecode97 (Nov. 4, 2015 00:23:03)

fnafmcLOL
Scratcher
64 posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

Nextor wrote:

(put a link that says that) Then it wouldn't be the bite of 83 either. And it isn't a springlock faliure, as Fredbear is in animatronic mode. So please enlighten me, what is it ? Also, its still logically impossible for it to be 83: Mangle was mangled in 1987, as she was mangled in fnaf 2 which takes place in 1987 for a few weeks in November. How could we see Mangle in the minigames if it takes place in 1983?

I don't know d00d.

Forestwave
Scratcher
100+ posts

I googled it.
“The Bite of ‘87 was an incident that occurred in 1987 at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza; it was briefly mentioned by the Phone Guy in the first game. The details of this attack (and the identity of the animatronic responsible) were not given, but it allegedly caused the loss of the frontal lobe of the victim's brain.

The incident contributed to a loss in the restaurant's reputation, which resulted in a major drop in business.

As a result of the incident, the animatronics were no longer allowed to wander around the building during the day; the management decided to limit their free-roaming mode to nighttime, so as to ”prevent their servos from locking up,“ as stated by Phone Guy.”

“The details of the incident were later revealed in Five Nights at Freddy's 4 during a cutscene after completing the 5th Night. The main protagonist of the game, a child who is being thrown a party at the Pizzeria, is being bullied by several older kids who want to scare him. To scare him, the older kids try to get the victim closer to Fredbear's mouth. Whether by accident or not, the protagonist's head gets stuck in Fredbear's gnawing mouth. The machine's mouth then crunches shut on the victim's head.”
. but.. if the shadows where PURPLE then.. well..

~ForestWave
Pezole, my site.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
…It is only through painfull effort… grim determination… that you will move on to better things.
Favorite: Toy Foxy.

Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

fnafmcLOL wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

fnafmcLOL wrote:

matey1234 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

Wait.. I have PROOF that it's Golden Freddy!

~ForestWave
What is this so-called “Proof”?

One of my friends told me how it all happened:

Kids where messing around with golden freddy. A kid sticks another kid into his mouth. ( why??)
Golden freddy bites down on the kid's head, resulting in The Bite.

~ForestWave
WRONG! The kids brothers were gonna play a mean trick and stuck the kid in Fredbears mouth. This was before 1987, so it was not the Bite.
no proof doe
Ah, but on the TV,you can see an ad that dates 1983. Also, it is technically impossible that FNAF 4 is the bite of 87. ALSO, Golden Freddy is Fredbear. If that isn't true, it still isn't Golden Freddy, it was Fredbear.
as I mentioned earlier I have proof that FNAF4 and FNAF2 run at the same time as eachother.

On the Plushtrap teaser or one of the FNAF 4 teasers it says ‘83 in the source code, so maybe it’s the Bite of ‘83. But I still don’t know why Foxy's eye in the Nightmare teaser says ‘87. Maybe he (old foxy) in Fredbear and Friends committed ’87 or he (Big Brother) actually saw ‘87, meaning that the bite was ’87. I dunno. As usual, quote and tell me.
Or……. It could be meant to trick us.

Scott won't trick us that openly. You see the minigames? They tell the history and backstory. They come together in some way. Just no one knows. So maybe ‘83 and ’87 are connected. And like someone said before on this forum page, maybe there were two bites but one was covered up.
Maybe…… :3

~Nightwing412
Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

Forestwave wrote:

I googled it.
“The Bite of ‘87 was an incident that occurred in 1987 at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza; it was briefly mentioned by the Phone Guy in the first game. The details of this attack (and the identity of the animatronic responsible) were not given, but it allegedly caused the loss of the frontal lobe of the victim's brain.

The incident contributed to a loss in the restaurant's reputation, which resulted in a major drop in business.

As a result of the incident, the animatronics were no longer allowed to wander around the building during the day; the management decided to limit their free-roaming mode to nighttime, so as to ”prevent their servos from locking up,“ as stated by Phone Guy.”

“The details of the incident were later revealed in Five Nights at Freddy's 4 during a cutscene after completing the 5th Night. The main protagonist of the game, a child who is being thrown a party at the Pizzeria, is being bullied by several older kids who want to scare him. To scare him, the older kids try to get the victim closer to Fredbear's mouth. Whether by accident or not, the protagonist's head gets stuck in Fredbear's gnawing mouth. The machine's mouth then crunches shut on the victim's head.”
. but.. if the shadows where PURPLE then.. well..
Ah, as you said, it crunches onto the kid's head- It doesn't bite the kid's forehead, as would have happened if it was the Bite, but CRUSHED the kids head (Poor kid ;-

~Nightwing412
sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

fnafmcLOL wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

Nextor wrote:

(put a link that says that) Then it wouldn't be the bite of 83 either. And it isn't a springlock faliure, as Fredbear is in animatronic mode. So please enlighten me, what is it ? Also, its still logically impossible for it to be 83: Mangle was mangled in 1987, as she was mangled in fnaf 2 which takes place in 1987 for a few weeks in November. How could we see Mangle in the minigames if it takes place in 1983?

I don't know d00d.
That could be a Toy Foxy prototype, where she wasn't built yet. Also what video are you referring to? I'm pretty sure I watched all Game Theory videos about FNaF

“I always wanted my life to be special, an adventure… but not without you. And it didn't happen until I moved back here, so… without you, my powers wouldn't even exist.”
Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

GamerWolf98 wrote:

Hey, I have a tiny little theory that I'm working on, it took like a minute, but here's an overview. Tell me what you experts think. Could it work?

Theory One:
The animatronics witnessed some of the killings of Purple Guy’s, and grew a dislike for security guards because of it. They want to protect the children, and avenge them. That is why they attack you, because you are a security guard yourself in the game. Perhaps they want to give the menace some of his own medicine, and that is why they use the same method of terminating as he did.
Phone Guy is good in a way. He does tell you what to do, even if through recordings. However, the animatronics are not. They killed Phone Guy, and are VERY likely possessed. They are out for blood. For vengence. The spirits in them may have not have been evil at first, but they grew twisted and dark over time. Well, that's my theory XD (( I mean, the spirits in the animatronics having gone crazy XD ))

~Nightwing412
sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

GamerWolf98 wrote:

Theory One:
Yeah. Or the fact that they were killed by him.

sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

GamerWolf98 wrote:

Theory One:
Phone Guy is good in a way. He does tell you what to do, even if through recordings. However, the animatronics are not. They killed Phone Guy, and are VERY likely possessed. They are out for blood. For vengence. The spirits in them may have not have been evil at first, but they grew twisted and dark over time. Well, that's my theory XD (( I mean, the spirits in the animatronics having gone crazy XD ))
I don't think the animatronics are evil. They are children, after all, and they are just trapped (and dead). And kind of insane. But their intentions are good.

Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

sunmount wrote:

fnafmcLOL wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

Nextor wrote:

I don't know d00d.
That could be a Toy Foxy prototype, where she wasn't built yet. Also what video are you referring to? I'm pretty sure I watched all Game Theory videos about FNaF
Mangle could have been just a joke, or maybe the toy was meant to be taken apart and put back together, and thats where they got the idea of making Mangle like that in the FNAF2 restaurant. And what if it was Springlocks holding Fredbear's mouth open? In the minigame, the child's head was crushed, the whole head, not just the upperhead.

~Nightwing412