Discuss Scratch

GamerWolf98
New to Scratch
42 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Haha

GOD LOVES YOU!
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

lilykatla wrote:

if you look closely at plush freddy in the background it's not nightmare BB. It's Bonnie from the 5th one. I guess it's a hint scott's coming out with FNAF 5. SIMPLE PPL!
Guys, its the Halloween update, which is already out. And reload scottgames, its dark.jpg

Forestwave
Scratcher
100+ posts

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

http://www.scottgames.com/dark.jpg This is Scottgames.com

I dont get it.. It's DARK!
broadcast [ nogetv] and wait

~ForestWave
Pezole, my site.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
…It is only through painfull effort… grim determination… that you will move on to better things.
Favorite: Toy Foxy.

Java_Pro11
Scratcher
34 posts

Wow, been a while since I've been on Scratch and yet this thread is still going! Also, I gotta update my signature…
EDIT: Changed da signature.

Last edited by Java_Pro11 (Nov. 5, 2015 04:58:29)

If you must fail, fail spectacularly.
-Ransom Riggs

Hey there! My name is Java_Pro11, also known as EliteDarkKnight on Minecraft and Matrixyst on basically everything else, including my YouTube channel, and Nintendo ID. I am an idiot. I accept that. I realize that the reason I have been placed before you on this world is to give others hope when they see my (spectatular) many, MANY failures. But I don't really care, so all is well in my world
I am an intermediate programmer, fluent in Scratch and basic Javascript. My hobbies include surfing the Web, reading, playing basketball, playing Minecraft, and coding. I successfully created my own website for my YouTube channel, and although it doesn't have its own domain yet, that will change later.
►The Website of Durp! http://bit.ly/1LYBp7x
►Mah YouTube sweg! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJKXLzuPVELrMi2Bct8u_w
MarvelRules22
New to Scratch
70 posts

GamerWolf98 wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

No lore, unless Scott's yanking our chain.

Again.

Already a theory on youtube, look up ‘My complete Fnaf Theory, the tragic story you never knew’
Covers some pretty important points, and explains it all. Really swish, Game Theory quality. 40 long-ish.

Keep in mind… no complete explanation has been approved by Scott Cawthon so far as I know, so there's probably not one that's 100% correct. Right now we make up theories and just adopt the ones that work.

True, but it seems legit.
WilliamWP
Scratcher
9 posts

jji10 wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Second: Which animatronic delivered the Bite?

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.
I think it was Old Foxy. After all, his mouth is open. Also, I've heard that the victim of the bite was the guard for the first game. Apparently, the second game character is the murderer (Golden Freddy suit) which is why the animatronics (who the police are controlling), are trying to kill.
Actually, the Bite victim is the Child from FNAF 4

Attention! I am currently making a new game for PC on GameJolt! It is called “Five Nights at Skylands” I would like to know if anyone wants to beta test it so you can e-mail me with the subject “FNAS Beta Request”. Just send it to williamparrish823@gmail.com
GamerWolf98
New to Scratch
42 posts

MarvelRules22 wrote:

GamerWolf98 wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

Again.

Already a theory on youtube, look up ‘My complete Fnaf Theory, the tragic story you never knew’
Covers some pretty important points, and explains it all. Really swish, Game Theory quality. 40 long-ish.

Keep in mind… no complete explanation has been approved by Scott Cawthon so far as I know, so there's probably not one that's 100% correct. Right now we make up theories and just adopt the ones that work.

Yeah, I just hope we get a definite answer one day… maybe when all the fuss about FNAF dies down (if it ever does), he'll reveal the TRUE, GENUINE, FOR REAL story!

GOD LOVES YOU!
GamerWolf98
New to Scratch
42 posts

WilliamWP wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.
I think it was Old Foxy. After all, his mouth is open. Also, I've heard that the victim of the bite was the guard for the first game. Apparently, the second game character is the murderer (Golden Freddy suit) which is why the animatronics (who the police are controlling), are trying to kill.

The victim from FNAF 4 is someone else from a different bite. He got chomped down on, but he was missing more than just his frontal lobe after that…

GOD LOVES YOU!
TheChihuahua
Scratcher
4 posts

Its weird to me that in fnaf3 the phantoms all look like the fnaf 2 withered animatronics but chica doesnt but in fnaf 4 all of them sorta look like the fnaf 1 animatronics but not chica i dont know if im overlooking this or imagining things or maybe theres something behind it………………

Whats up Doc
GamerWolf98
New to Scratch
42 posts

TheChihuahua wrote:

Its weird to me that in fnaf3 the phantoms all look like the fnaf 2 withered animatronics but chica doesnt but in fnaf 4 all of them sorta look like the fnaf 1 animatronics but not chica i dont know if im overlooking this or imagining things or maybe theres something behind it………………

There probably is, that's a good point…

GOD LOVES YOU!
Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

GamerWolf98 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

jji10 wrote:

The victim from FNAF 4 is someone else from a different bite. He got chomped down on, but he was missing more than just his frontal lobe after that…
I agree :3 FNAF4 takes place at the FIRST Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

~Nightwing412
Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

GamerWolf98 wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

GamerWolf98 wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

Again.

Yeah, I just hope we get a definite answer one day… maybe when all the fuss about FNAF dies down (if it ever does), he'll reveal the TRUE, GENUINE, FOR REAL story!
It will NEVER die down XD I DOUBT it.

~Nightwing412
GamerWolf98
New to Scratch
42 posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

GamerWolf98 wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

GamerWolf98 wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

Again.

It will NEVER die down XD I DOUBT it.

I don't think it will; if it doesn't, I don't think Scott would reveal the true story, because that would ruin the intrigue of it all

GOD LOVES YOU!
Forestwave
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

GamerWolf98 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

jji10 wrote:

The FIRST one? How many are there? And i think that it maybe WONT die down.. or take like YEARS!

~ForestWave
Pezole, my site.
…It is only through painfull effort… grim determination… that you will move on to better things.

Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

Forestwave wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

GamerWolf98 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

jji10 wrote:

The FIRST one? How many are there? And i think that it maybe WONT die down.. or take like YEARS!
There is a Fredbear's Diner, then the FIRST Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the one FNAF4 takes place at, the the next one, the one in FNAF 2, as well as a few ‘sister locations’. THEN the one FNAF1 takes place at, and then, many years later, FNAF3 takes place :3

~Nightwing412
Forestwave
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

GamerWolf98 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

jji10 wrote:

There is a Fredbear's Diner, then the FIRST Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the one FNAF4 takes place at, the the next one, the one in FNAF 2, as well as a few ‘sister locations’. THEN the one FNAF1 takes place at, and then, many years later, FNAF3 takes place :3

Oh yeah I always get confused on that LOL

~ForestWave
Pezole, my site.

Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

Forestwave wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

GamerWolf98 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Oh yeah I always get confused on that LOL
I don't blame ya XD

~Nightwing412
GamerWolf98
New to Scratch
42 posts

Forestwave wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

GamerWolf98 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

jji10 wrote:

From what I know, Forestwave, there are three. Fredbear's Family Diner, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and the ‘New and Improved’ Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

GOD LOVES YOU!
Forestwave
Scratcher
100+ posts

GamerWolf98 wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

GamerWolf98 wrote:

WilliamWP wrote:

jji10 wrote:

From what I know, Forestwave, there are three. Fredbear's Family Diner, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and the ‘New and Improved’ Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

Cool thanks!

~ForestWave
Pezole, my site.

MarvelRules22
New to Scratch
70 posts

WilliamWP wrote:

jji10 wrote:

The tv says 1983, so it can't be the bite.