Discuss Scratch

fnafmcLOL
Scratcher
64 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Anybody seen 'dis yet?
http://www.scottgames.com/BOO.jpg

Didn't Scott scare you? It's probably something about the new FNAF WORLD coming out in 2016 (really) so yeah.

Last edited by fnafmcLOL (Nov. 1, 2015 04:16:01)

Yo yo yo, what's up guys, it's fnafmcLOL!
fnafmcLOL
Scratcher
64 posts

matey1234 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Scratchingthecode97 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

Wait.. I have PROOF that it's Golden Freddy!

~ForestWave
What is this so-called “Proof”?

One of my friends told me how it all happened:

Kids where messing around with golden freddy. A kid sticks another kid into his mouth. ( why??)
Golden freddy bites down on the kid's head, resulting in The Bite.

~ForestWave
WRONG! The kids brothers were gonna play a mean trick and stuck the kid in Fredbears mouth. This was before 1987, so it was not the Bite.
no proof doe
Ah, but on the TV,you can see an ad that dates 1983. Also, it is technically impossible that FNAF 4 is the bite of 87. ALSO, Golden Freddy is Fredbear. If that isn't true, it still isn't Golden Freddy, it was Fredbear.
as I mentioned earlier I have proof that FNAF4 and FNAF2 run at the same time as eachother.

On the Plushtrap teaser or one of the FNAF 4 teasers it says ‘83 in the source code, so maybe it’s the Bite of ‘83. But I still don’t know why Foxy's eye in the Nightmare teaser says ‘87. Maybe he (old foxy) in Fredbear and Friends committed ’87 or he (Big Brother) actually saw ‘87, meaning that the bite was ’87. I dunno. As usual, quote and tell me.

Yo yo yo, what's up guys, it's fnafmcLOL!
Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

fnafmcLOL wrote:

matey1234 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave

Kids where messing around with golden freddy. A kid sticks another kid into his mouth. ( why??)

~ForestWave
WRONG! The kids brothers were gonna play a mean trick and stuck the kid in Fredbears mouth. This was before 1987, so it was not the Bite.
no proof doe
Ah, but on the TV,you can see an ad that dates 1983. Also, it is technically impossible that FNAF 4 is the bite of 87. ALSO, Golden Freddy is Fredbear. If that isn't true, it still isn't Golden Freddy, it was Fredbear.
as I mentioned earlier I have proof that FNAF4 and FNAF2 run at the same time as eachother.

On the Plushtrap teaser or one of the FNAF 4 teasers it says ‘83 in the source code, so maybe it’s the Bite of ‘83. But I still don’t know why Foxy's eye in the Nightmare teaser says ‘87. Maybe he (old foxy) in Fredbear and Friends committed ’87 or he (Big Brother) actually saw ‘87, meaning that the bite was ’87. I dunno. As usual, quote and tell me.
Or……. It could be meant to trick us.

~Nightwing412
SpaceHamstergr
Scratcher
22 posts

say [Fnaf 4 is awesome
SpaceHamstergr
Scratcher
22 posts

when green flag clicked
say [Fnaf rocks]
move ()fnaf(pick random (Fnaf1) to (fnaf 4)) steps
creeperking55
Scratcher
51 posts

BlueberrySquid09 wrote:

Why the Bite was not the Bite:

The crying child we play as in FNAF 4 was NOT the 87 victim.
It was the event the phone guy described in FNAF 3.

“ After learning of an unfortunate incident at the sister location, involving multiple and simultaneous spring lock failures, the company has deemed the suits temporarily unfit for employees.”

This was talking about how Fredbear's mouth was supposed to be open, but instead chomped down on the child. Why was it called a “springlock failure”?
Well, what was the child doing inside freddy? He was crying. Like phone guy said moisture causes springlock failures and malfunctions. Just breathing on them causes them to snap. Crying? Well, what do you think. Of course fredbear had malfunctioned.

Also, in FNAF 1, Phone guy mentioned that the victim survived without a frontal lobe. First of all, due to the position the boy was in, in the cutscene it was highly unlikeley that the frontal lobe was removed. In fact the frontal lobe was probably the part of the brain with the highest survival rate. To add to that, the frontal lobe controls the emotion of fear, as Matpat mentioned in one of his theories, and therefore removal of this part would mean that night 6 & 7 couldn't have taken place, due to them being nightmares. ( If the dream was of him playing with fredbear, then well. It would be more realistic for the bite of 87.) But no.

Confirmed. The bite in FNAF 4 was NOT the bite of 87.

If you agree, quote this .
Mk, I Agree with that. The First time i saw that kid in fredbears mouth I was like “Woah, Thats too far… They put a kids HEAD first into fredbears mouth…” (Mk, Thats all)

~Creeperking
“Nightmare's are the past, Sweet dreams are Today..” ~Me.

Top of the mornin' to ya! My name is creeperking and i love to watch YouTube I'm a Fnaf fan(Duh :3) And I love playing roblox. And i Love to scratch!
Scratch on! (Plz Plz plz! Scratch on. Never. Stop. dreaming…!)

(Oh and if you play garden War Fair 1 OR 2 who's your fav. plant and Zombie? .3.)

miraklemax
Scratcher
28 posts

fnafmcLOL wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

fnafmcLOL wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

fnafmcLOL wrote:

goodee33 wrote:

It couldn't have been Freddy! Even though he may be the likely suspect because there's a rule involving the likelihood of him biting, don't you think he:
1: Would have been outcast from the stage like Foxy is
2: Thrown out in the first game instead of the second
or 3: COVERED for another animatronic
If you take into account all 4 games, then play through the 4th one, the culprit of the bite was none other than the original Freddy… Fredbear, the animatronic with the purple tie and hat.

Second, the phone guy couldn't have died from Chica.
Here's what I think happened: Phone Guy does have his monitor switched to the kitchen, but he's not paying attention to it, he probably is trying to put on the Spring Bonnie suit to keep the animatronics from killing him, because the animatronics would think the suit was in animatronic mode, not in suit mode. The Phone guy was always hinting to one crucial fact: The 2 golden suits were special. They could be a Suit AND an animatronic because of their springlock function. You might be thinking, the suit is only seen in the 3rd game, but he would be the ONLY ONE with access to those suits, he had been working there way longer than you have. So he'd know where they are at, how to operate them, and how they work. But here's the twist, the suit CLOSED on him. Resulting in him nearly killing himself. At that point the animatronics busted in, resulting in that screech, and in Springtrap. Somehow he held on until several years later, when Fazbear entertainment reformed into Fazbears Frights. Then, he made his move, since there were no more animatronics to kill him. And then he attempts to kill you.

OK, look at the FNAF 3 minigame. PURPLE GUY dies in the suit. And not in the Office. In the possible “backroom”. He dies there. In Springtrap. Really?
Also, Phone Guy WOULD SO KNOW not to go in dat suit XD He wouldn't make any sudden movements or laugh too. And that happened at the first resteruant possibly, and Phone Guy has been around to AT LEAST the 3, the one in FNAF1, in which he is killed by the animatronics

Very good, Nightwing. And this also proves that Phone Guy is not Purple Guy, unless he recorded that tape in the backroom or something. But then, how would they find it and use it for training, right? Phone Guy can't be Purple Guy.
:3 And the thing with Purple Guy seeming to hold a phone in some sprites, that can't be a phone, as there were no cordless phones back then. I think. I dunno XD Besides, it would have been used to take apart the animatronics, and a phone can not do that.

Young Nightwing, (haha, get it?) that is true. That's probably a taser or something. Although, with the animatronics and moniters and everything, it's kind of hard to believe they wouldn't have cordless phones. Or would they?
It's his hand in a beckoning stance.
Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

miraklemax wrote:

fnafmcLOL wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

fnafmcLOL wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

fnafmcLOL wrote:

goodee33 wrote:

It couldn't have been Freddy! Even though he may be the likely suspect because there's a rule involving the likelihood of him biting, don't you think he:
1: Would have been outcast from the stage like Foxy is
2: Thrown out in the first game instead of the second
or 3: COVERED for another animatronic
If you take into account all 4 games, then play through the 4th one, the culprit of the bite was none other than the original Freddy… Fredbear, the animatronic with the purple tie and hat.

Second, the phone guy couldn't have died from Chica.
Here's what I think happened: Phone Guy does have his monitor switched to the kitchen, but he's not paying attention to it, he probably is trying to put on the Spring Bonnie suit to keep the animatronics from killing him, because the animatronics would think the suit was in animatronic mode, not in suit mode. The Phone guy was always hinting to one crucial fact: The 2 golden suits were special. They could be a Suit AND an animatronic because of their springlock function. You might be thinking, the suit is only seen in the 3rd game, but he would be the ONLY ONE with access to those suits, he had been working there way longer than you have. So he'd know where they are at, how to operate them, and how they work. But here's the twist, the suit CLOSED on him. Resulting in him nearly killing himself. At that point the animatronics busted in, resulting in that screech, and in Springtrap. Somehow he held on until several years later, when Fazbear entertainment reformed into Fazbears Frights. Then, he made his move, since there were no more animatronics to kill him. And then he attempts to kill you.

OK, look at the FNAF 3 minigame. PURPLE GUY dies in the suit. And not in the Office. In the possible “backroom”. He dies there. In Springtrap. Really?
Also, Phone Guy WOULD SO KNOW not to go in dat suit XD He wouldn't make any sudden movements or laugh too. And that happened at the first resteruant possibly, and Phone Guy has been around to AT LEAST the 3, the one in FNAF1, in which he is killed by the animatronics

Very good, Nightwing. And this also proves that Phone Guy is not Purple Guy, unless he recorded that tape in the backroom or something. But then, how would they find it and use it for training, right? Phone Guy can't be Purple Guy.
:3 And the thing with Purple Guy seeming to hold a phone in some sprites, that can't be a phone, as there were no cordless phones back then. I think. I dunno XD Besides, it would have been used to take apart the animatronics, and a phone can not do that.

Young Nightwing, (haha, get it?) that is true. That's probably a taser or something. Although, with the animatronics and moniters and everything, it's kind of hard to believe they wouldn't have cordless phones. Or would they?
It's his hand in a beckoning stance.
Possibly. It's hard to tell, but it's most likely something used to mess with the Animatronics.

~Nightwing412
Forestwave
Scratcher
100+ posts

I still kinda think it was Foxy who did the Bite..
Like what if someone left the door open a bit in parts/service? What if he was still in there later because they had to clean him up?

~ForestWave

~ForestWave
Pezole, my site.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
…It is only through painfull effort… grim determination… that you will move on to better things.
Favorite: Toy Foxy.

Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

Forestwave wrote:

Like what if someone left the door open a bit in parts/service? What if he was still in there later because they had to clean him up?

~ForestWave
I doubt it, because the NEW animatronics getted scrapped. If an OLD animatronic, like Foxy, had done the bite, the New animatronics, the toy ones, would have stayed

~Nightwing412
VixenMangleTheFox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave
I doubt it, because the NEW animatronics getted scrapped. If an OLD animatronic, like Foxy, had done the bite, the New animatronics, the toy ones, would have stayed
Which is why Mangle is the one who probably did it. They were worried that the others might do the same thing, so they scrapped Mangle and the kids tore the poor yes apart. After the murders, they just closed the place for good.

i was a warrior cats kid

i feel like you all deserve to know that
Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave
Which is why Mangle is the one who probably did it. They were worried that the others might do the same thing, so they scrapped Mangle and the kids tore the poor yes apart. After the murders, they just closed the place for good.
I doubt they attacked Mangle after it happened XD They probably ran for it, and the adults would keep the kids away from Mangle

~Nightwing412
sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave
I doubt they attacked Mangle after it happened XD They probably ran for it, and the adults would keep the kids away from Mangle
Yeah, I highly doubt that if a 5 year old just saw a kid get his/her face bit off, they wouldn't run towards the animatronic and start dismantling it. Well, one thing we should try to see is what the company seemed to be the most frantic to remove. But first, let's remove the ones that would be impossible.
(I'm talking about the possibility of two bites, and who did the one in FNaF 2, the bite of ‘87)
1. Marionette (for very obvious reasons)
2. BB (He can’t move his mouth. Except for Nightmare version, but that is most likely a figment of a child's imagination)
3. Golden Freddy (As Golden Freddy. No endoskeleton at the time of the bite.)
4. Shadow Freddy and Bonnie (They are just spirits. They can't do diddly except crash the game and make you rage.)
Ones that it would be unlikely to be:
1. All the old animatronics (Like Nightwing412 said, they were more intent on getting rid of the Toy Animatronics, deeming them “unsafe for children”.)
2. Springtrap (Good ol' Springy was in a dump somewhere in Kansas XD Also the Toy Animatronic thing.)
So, most people think that the most likely one is Mangle. But they did keep some traces of Mangle: There is her mask in the box in FNaF 3, indicating that they didn't destroy her completely. So my theory is… what if the Toy Endoskeleton itself did the bite? They would still scrap the Toy Animatronics, because they all shared the same technology, and there are no traces of it in any other games. But that doesn't mean the Endoskeleton did it. What do you guys think? (Vixen, you're probably going to stick with Mangle That's fine)

Also, this is creepy and awesome: https://www.google.ca/search?q=fnaf+3+box&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMItvDq87DwyAIVyFYeCh36vwAH&biw=1280&bih=654#imgrc=k3KNNgcmdcxtrM%3A

Vote on your favorite FNaF Couple!
“I always wanted my life to be special, an adventure… but not without you. And it didn't happen until I moved back here, so… without you, my powers wouldn't even exist.”
-Max Caulfield, Life Is Strange
Forestwave
Scratcher
100+ posts

sunmount wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave
Yeah, I highly doubt that if a 5 year old just saw a kid get his/her face bit off, they wouldn't run towards the animatronic and start dismantling it. Well, one thing we should try to see is what the company seemed to be the most frantic to remove. But first, let's remove the ones that would be impossible.
(I'm talking about the possibility of two bites, and who did the one in FNaF 2, the bite of ‘87)
2. BB (He can’t move his mouth. Except for Nightmare version, but that is most likely a figment of a child's imagination)
4. Shadow Freddy and Bonnie (They are just spirits. They can't do diddly except crash the game and make you rage.)
1. All the old animatronics (Like Nightwing412 said, they were more intent on getting rid of the Toy Animatronics, deeming them “unsafe for children”.)
2. Springtrap (Good ol' Springy was in a dump somewhere in Kansas XD Also the Toy Animatronic thing.)
So, most people think that the most likely one is Mangle. But they did keep some traces of Mangle: There is her mask in the box in FNaF 3, indicating that they didn't destroy her completely. So my theory is… what if the Toy Endoskeleton itself did the bite? They would still scrap the Toy Animatronics, because they all shared the same technology, and there are no traces of it in any other games. But that doesn't mean the Endoskeleton did it. What do you guys think? (Vixen, you're probably going to stick with Mangle That's fine)

Also, this is creepy and awesome: https://www.google.ca/search?q=fnaf+3+box&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMItvDq87DwyAIVyFYeCh36vwAH&biw=1280&bih=654#imgrc=k3KNNgcmdcxtrM%3A

I kinda think it's mangle.

~ForestWave
Pezole, my site.
…It is only through painfull effort… grim determination… that you will move on to better things.

Forestwave
Scratcher
100+ posts

Forestwave wrote:

sunmount wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave

Wait.. I reaserched and mangle DOSN'T do the bite! Its.. FREDBEAR!

Last edited by Forestwave (Nov. 2, 2015 01:15:40)

~ForestWave
Pezole, my site.

matey1234
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

matey1234 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave

~ForestWave
no proof doe
Well, give me the proof!
i will soon, its a pretty large theory

| Artist | Gamer | Roleplayer | Weirdo | Lazy |

sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

Forestwave wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

sunmount wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave

There is no REAL proof that it was Fredbear. Wait…. OH GUYS!!! What about that easter egg in the first game, where when you put in “1987” on the custom night, you get a Golden Freddy jumpscare? Scott said that there was no easter egg that didn't have some significance….. PROOF

Vote on your favorite FNaF Couple!
“I always wanted my life to be special, an adventure… but not without you. And it didn't happen until I moved back here, so… without you, my powers wouldn't even exist.”
-Max Caulfield, Life Is Strange
VixenMangleTheFox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sunmount wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

sunmount wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave

There is no REAL proof that it was Fredbear. Wait…. OH GUYS!!! What about that easter egg in the first game, where when you put in “1987” on the custom night, you get a Golden Freddy jumpscare? Scott said that there was no easter egg that didn't have some significance….. PROOF
By the way, I didnt mean they did it right after. I meant over time, the poor yes got more and more broken because the kids who didnt see the bite got mad because it was shut down.

i was a warrior cats kid

i feel like you all deserve to know that
codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

someone said that nightmare mangle was already in it
Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

sunmount wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave

You are very clever XD It could have been the endoskeleton, or Mangle, but I think the endoskeleton wouldn't have been able to get the kids, cause they would have ran XD I would.

~Nightwing412