Discuss Scratch

WilliamWP
Scratcher
9 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Nextor wrote:

Also, Mangle DID do the Bite of ‘87 because of one obvious fact: Mangle isn’t in the first game. Think about it. If Foxy had caused the Bite of '87, he would have been scrapped and thus NOT IN THE FIRST GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Mangle didn't do the Bite of ‘87. Fredbear caused the Bite. Scott said that when fans were asking for a FNAF 5, he said there wouldn’t be anymore canon FNAF games saying that the story was complete for the game. So, obviously the Bite that happened at the end of Five Nights at Freddy's 4 was the Bite of '87.

Last edited by WilliamWP (Nov. 2, 2015 18:47:39)

Attention! I am currently making a new game for PC on GameJolt! It is called “Five Nights at Skylands” I would like to know if anyone wants to beta test it so you can e-mail me with the subject “FNAS Beta Request”. Just send it to williamparrish823@gmail.com
A_and_K
Scratcher
31 posts

catscratch231 wrote:

I just check scottgames and Scott changed BB! D'X MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!
I would be happy to voice!

VixenMangleTheFox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

http://www.scottgames.com/title2.jpg No picture!!!!

i was a warrior cats kid

i feel like you all deserve to know that
Forestwave
Scratcher
100+ posts

Well I still think it was Fredbear..

~ForestWave

~ForestWave
Pezole, my site.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
…It is only through painfull effort… grim determination… that you will move on to better things.
Favorite: Toy Foxy.

Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

Scratchingthecode97 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

Wait.. I have PROOF that it's Golden Freddy!

~ForestWave
What is this so-called “Proof”?

One of my friends told me how it all happened:

Kids where messing around with golden freddy. A kid sticks another kid into his mouth. ( why??)
Golden freddy bites down on the kid's head, resulting in The Bite.

~ForestWave
WRONG! The kids brothers were gonna play a mean trick and stuck the kid in Fredbears mouth. This was before 1987, so it was not the Bite.
no proof doe
Ah, but on the TV,you can see an ad that dates 1983. Also, it is technically impossible that FNAF 4 is the bite of 87. ALSO, Golden Freddy is Fredbear. If that isn't true, it still isn't Golden Freddy, it was Fredbear.
1983 Est. And explain why its impossible.
A frontal lobe injury would make it impossible to concentrate or even really HAVE Nightmares. (( LOL watch Game Theory )) AND You can see Fredbear/Golden Freddy and Spring Bonnie/Springtrap in use. Those two ARE NOT in use during FNAF2
Then it wouldn't be the bite of 83 either. Also, they are not in use because of two different restaurants. One is the minigame, one is fnaf 2.

matey1234
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave

Kids where messing around with golden freddy. A kid sticks another kid into his mouth. ( why??)

~ForestWave
WRONG! The kids brothers were gonna play a mean trick and stuck the kid in Fredbears mouth. This was before 1987, so it was not the Bite.
no proof doe
Ah, but on the TV,you can see an ad that dates 1983. Also, it is technically impossible that FNAF 4 is the bite of 87. ALSO, Golden Freddy is Fredbear. If that isn't true, it still isn't Golden Freddy, it was Fredbear.
A frontal lobe injury would make it impossible to concentrate or even really HAVE Nightmares. (( LOL watch Game Theory )) AND You can see Fredbear/Golden Freddy and Spring Bonnie/Springtrap in use. Those two ARE NOT in use during FNAF2
The frontal lobe does not control fear. The amygdala does.

Quoting something from google…

“The amygdala is linked to the parts of the brain that govern your senses, muscles and hormones – enabling your body to react quickly to the sight or sound of a threat. The same information can also travel via the cortex, where it is put together to get the whole picture. This route is probably slower, but allows you to modify your behaviour if the situation isn't as dangerous as it first seemed.”

| Artist | Gamer | Roleplayer | Weirdo | Lazy |

Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

WilliamWP wrote:

Nextor wrote:

Also, Mangle DID do the Bite of ‘87 because of one obvious fact: Mangle isn’t in the first game. Think about it. If Foxy had caused the Bite of '87, he would have been scrapped and thus NOT IN THE FIRST GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Mangle didn't do the Bite of ‘87. Fredbear caused the Bite. Scott said that when fans were asking for a FNAF 5, he said there wouldn’t be anymore canon FNAF games saying that the story was complete for the game. So, obviously the Bite that happened at the end of Five Nights at Freddy's 4 was the Bite of '87.
No, as FNAF4 logically and canonically CAN'T be the Bite of 87.And did Scott literally SAY Fnaf4 is the bite? :3

~Nightwing412
Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

matey1234 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave

~ForestWave
no proof doe

“The amygdala is linked to the parts of the brain that govern your senses, muscles and hormones – enabling your body to react quickly to the sight or sound of a threat. The same information can also travel via the cortex, where it is put together to get the whole picture. This route is probably slower, but allows you to modify your behaviour if the situation isn't as dangerous as it first seemed.”
BUT WAT IF THE AMYGDALA IS IN THE FRONTAL LOBE? XD

~Nightwing412
sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

matey1234 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave

~ForestWave
no proof doe

It isn't. XD Also I did a post a while back about the amygdala… I'll go dig it up

Vote on your favorite FNaF Couple!
“I always wanted my life to be special, an adventure… but not without you. And it didn't happen until I moved back here, so… without you, my powers wouldn't even exist.”
-Max Caulfield, Life Is Strange
sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

“I always wanted my life to be special, an adventure… but not without you. And it didn't happen until I moved back here, so… without you, my powers wouldn't even exist.”
sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

LOL! I look away from the computer for one second, and ma little sister is posting stuff. Please ignore most of the stuff I say for a bit, it might be her XD

She's @ZZBop307 the leader of illuminati

Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

sunmount wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

matey1234 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

~ForestWave

~ForestWave
no proof doe

It isn't. XD Also I did a post a while back about the amygdala… I'll go dig it up
I saw a picture, and it seems pretty close to me…. If the Frontal Lobe was taken out, it may have taken amygdala with it.

~Nightwing412
sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

MWA HAHAHAH THE ILLUMINATI IS COMING FOR YOU ALLLL HEW HEW HEW ( :<

Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

sunmount wrote:

Uh….. a little random and has nothing-to-do-with-FNAF much? XD

~Nightwing412
sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

sunmount wrote:

matey1234 wrote:

BlueberrySquid09 wrote:

Why the Bite was not the Bite:

The crying child we play as in FNAF 4 was NOT the 87 victim.
It was the event the phone guy described in FNAF 3.

“ After learning of an unfortunate incident at the sister location, involving multiple and simultaneous spring lock failures, the company has deemed the suits temporarily unfit for employees.”

This was talking about how Fredbear's mouth was supposed to be open, but instead chomped down on the child. Why was it called a “springlock failure”?
Well, what was the child doing inside freddy? He was crying. Like phone guy said moisture causes springlock failures and malfunctions. Just breathing on them causes them to snap. Crying? Well, what do you think. Of course fredbear had malfunctioned.

Also, in FNAF 1, Phone guy mentioned that the victim survived without a frontal lobe. First of all, due to the position the boy was in, in the cutscene it was highly unlikeley that the frontal lobe was removed. In fact the frontal lobe was probably the part of the brain with the highest survival rate. To add to that, the frontal lobe controls the emotion of fear, as Matpat mentioned in one of his theories, and therefore removal of this part would mean that night 6 & 7 couldn't have taken place, due to them being nightmares. ( If the dream was of him playing with fredbear, then well. It would be more realistic for the bite of 87.) But no.

Confirmed. The bite in FNAF 4 was NOT the bite of 87.

If you agree, quote this .
The only problem is, the frontal lobe does NOT actually control fear.

"Which part of the brain controls fear? The amygdala is linked to the parts of the brain that govern your senses, muscles and hormones – enabling your body to react quickly to the sight or sound of a threat. The same information can also travel via the cortex, where it is put together to get the whole picture."

Well, now that we threw the amygdala into the mixing pot, it gets way more complicated. I love it.
A few more facts, babies are not born with amygdalas, they develop inside the brain over time. This is why, when you take a spoon away from a baby, they will get stressed and start to cry. If you take away a spoon from a 3 year old, the amygdala will process that information (this person took away the spoon), and tell the child to react accordingly (Why the freak would you cry, just get another spoon). However, a 3 year old's amygdala is underdeveloped, so the child would usually get angry at you. If we now take a 20 year old with a fully developed amygdala, and take away a spoon from them, the amygdala will process it, and the adult's reaction will probably be like “Um, okay, whatever. lel.” And they'll just get another spoon. However, if the person sees you taking the spoon as a threat, then they will get defensive. Autism is caused when the amygdala is damaged, or underdeveloped in some way, causing the person to see the world like a child. They tend to act like a child, too, the amount they act like a child depending on how damaged/underdeveloped the amygdala is. So, the amygdala doesn't create emotions, it channels them and tells the body how to react. The frontal lobes, as many of you know, govern creativity (the right lobe) and logic (the left lobe). I actually have this really cool brain hat, (made out of paper and tape), with the different parts named, and it tells you what they are, and what they do. (except for one part that I have to look up.)
I found it! Please ignore my sister's randomness XD

sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

sunmount wrote:

That was my little sister, when I was afk XD

Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

sunmount wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

sunmount wrote:

LOL Younger? :3

~Nightwing412
sunmount
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nightwing412 wrote:

sunmount wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

sunmount wrote:

Yeah. She's ZZBop307, and she is the leader of the illuminati.

VixenMangleTheFox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sunmount wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

sunmount wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

sunmount wrote:

Oh, God. How old is she?

Last edited by VixenMangleTheFox (Nov. 2, 2015 23:09:49)

i was a warrior cats kid

i feel like you all deserve to know that
Nightwing412
Scratcher
100+ posts

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

sunmount wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

sunmount wrote:

Nightwing412 wrote:

sunmount wrote:

Oh, God. How old is she?
Arceus tell me, whats the illuminati? XD

~Nightwing412