Discuss Scratch

-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

\\\~:-GlowShop 3.0-:~/// || Open for Spring Break!

semisupervised wrote:

semisupervised wrote:

semisupervised wrote:

I'VE GOT IT (the color thing)
give me a second to excecute…
I've got something sort of half working, I think I need some help https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1009632996/
OK i've fixed it, thanks to hriday and phantom for helping me. It works perfectly. I need that RGB converting function though
That RGB converting function didn’t work quite well. While it got close to the right values, it was almost always a darker shade. Though converting decimal to rgb shouldn’t be too hard, just gotta do some research.

Does my PFP have enough glow and bright light?
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ah well, I'll make the new Glow Team when I'm not cramming for EOCs (end of course exams) n stuff bc right now is a very bad time for me mentally. This might also lead to me snapping at employees more often so I'm going to apologize in advance.

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

ah well, I'll make the new Glow Team when I'm not cramming for EOCs (end of course exams) n stuff bc right now is a very bad time for me mentally. This might also lead to me snapping at employees more often so I'm going to apologize in advance.
All good all good. Take ya time.

Cloud were you still going to do my order?

Also guys I just found out an estimated 115 Africans die every hour from water pollution because I'm researching for a project. That's messed up on so many levels.

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

All good all good. Take ya time.

Cloud were you still going to do my order?

Also guys I just found out an estimated 115 Africans die every hour from water pollution because I'm researching for a project. That's messed up on so many levels.
um.. I have no idea what to say to that other than oof

glitcX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

can i still chat even tho i'm retired

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

PS4 User/FALL GUYS/YouTuber/Pokémon TCG/♬ Clarinet ♬/Terraria
To order dial the number on your screen. Each sold separately.
Terms apply.

BUY KUMQUAT GUARD NOW!

:)
mewercats
Scratcher
32 posts

Username: mewercats
Package: Banner
What colors: If you remember from The Bug Squishers, the banner colours are just what I said there. If you do not remember, either tropical colours or the colours from my PFP.
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP) As much time as needed; less than 5 days please
Theme: Our shop will be an art shop; give an art-like theme, but not too art-like
Where we notify you: My profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: depresso-boiyo

This banner is for the join forms of Mewercats's Everything Art! Shop, not for the true shop itself.
I have read the Terms of Conditions.

Thank you if I helped. You can get to my profile page here!

Happy to help without asking (not scripts)!

Got a homemade card game? Share it with us in the Homemade Card Games topic! Check out other's homemade card games and give ideas!

I really just have a depressing life.
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mewercats wrote:

Username: mewercats
Package: Banner
What colors: If you remember from The Bug Squishers, the banner colours are just what I said there. If you do not remember, either tropical colours or the colours from my PFP.
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP) As much time as needed; less than 5 days please
Theme: Our shop will be an art shop; give an art-like theme, but not too art-like
Where we notify you: My profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: depresso-boiyo

This banner is for the join forms of Mewercats's Everything Art! Shop, not for the true shop itself.
I have read the Terms of Conditions.
ah ok taken.
I'll make two forms for you to pick from, one tropic and the other your pfp

glitcX wrote:

can i still chat even tho i'm retired
uh.. no. you can't. once your retired you are no longer an active worker and thus we don't actually benefit from any chatting from you. you can reapply on a more active acc though and use that one.

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (April 29, 2024 10:44:51)

Gromanian
Scratcher
1 post

Username: Gromanian
Package: Code
What colors: NA
Amount of time: ASAP
Theme: Scrolling Code for this game https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1010339218/editor/
Where we notify you: profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: No
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gromanian wrote:

Theme: Scrolling Code for this game https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1010339218/editor/
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: No
Could you share the game?

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gromanian wrote:

denied until project is shared. user has been notified on their profile.

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welp, jc I kinda did your order (there is a little gap) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1010420733/fullscreen/

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Welp, jc I kinda did your order (there is a little gap) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1010420733/fullscreen/
you can chat again.

quiet today isn't it

ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

I kinda already made it but I'm having a problem
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/757748/?page=1#post-7947152

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

you can chat again.

quiet today isn't it
I wasn't allowed to chat? Did I officially take it? (It doesn't really matter aslong as I didn't get a strike)

Last edited by -cloudcoding- (April 29, 2024 15:52:19)

-cloudcoding-

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

you can chat again.

quiet today isn't it
I wasn't allowed to chat? Did I officially take it? (It doesn't really matter aslong as I didn't get a strike)
when you accept an order you aren't supposed to chat bc it takes your focus off the order. doesn't stop you from stalking but its a general rule

-The_Destroyer-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Finally the forums are backkk

I'm working on this signature-

||-The Glow Shop-||

||Kokoro Beats||
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

yay

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is the only message you will see from me this week.

Your classic Hazbin Hotel fan!
~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
Huskerdust, Chaggie, and Ludam forever!
I like coding, art and music, My favorite classes are Writing and Drawing
Here is the glow shop! Order please!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gromanian wrote:

this order is now valid again, with the link to the project shared and able to be viewed. SInce there is no list for coders to accept code orders it is currently first-come first-serve. get it quick!

also kingnsipe no edit

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Gromanian wrote:

this order is now valid again, with the link to the project shared and able to be viewed. SInce there is no list for coders to accept code orders it is currently first-come first-serve. get it quick!

also kingnsipe no edit
Taken (srry other coders)

-cloudcoding-