Discuss Scratch

54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Add a Scratch Wiki button to the forum toolbar

Bump!

Everything below the grey line right above is my signature. By the way, my signature isn't related to my post in case you didn't know.
Welcome to the world of @54387a!™
Try out my projects.
To donate an internet, go here.
Go here to check if your suggestion is rejected. To check if your topic is a duplicate, use ocular. Remember, don't post on irrelevant topics otherwise that's necroposting. By the way, if you feel like your project/studio was wrongfully taken down, tell the Scratch Team through Contact Us.
Whenever you see something that looks clearly offensive and/or something not Scratch-appropriate, report it.
Purple specimen

Creating Content since October 2022
1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Everything below the grey line right above is my signature. By the way, my signature isn't related to my post in case you didn't know.
Try out my projects.
Go here to check if your suggestion is rejected. To check if your topic is a duplicate, use ocular. Remember, don't post on irrelevant topics otherwise that's necroposting. By the way, if you feel like your project/studio was wrongfully taken down, tell the Scratch Team through Contact Us.
Whenever you see something that looks clearly offensive and/or something not Scratch-appropriate, report it.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!
Why does this topic never get attention?
Edit: this was my 1000th post btw.

Last edited by 54387a (Feb. 25, 2024 18:12:26)

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!
Why does this topic never get attention?
There's not a lot to discuss about until a ST member replies back to it.
People are also in schools, and most don't allow them to be on scratch.

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)

54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'll bump this topic up to the 1st page.

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
AndrewSpeeder
Scratcher
92 posts

54387a wrote:

This suggestion is for adding a button for the [wiki] tag as currently, linking to the Scratch Wiki using that tag can be tedious, especially on mobile as that can only be typed manually in regular Scratch.

Mockup:

Pretty much useless to people like me, who are being freaking blocked from entering sites outside my school's trust
That definitely includes the wiki…

Last edited by AndrewSpeeder (March 21, 2024 09:29:30)

I am a Stick figure abnormal normal human being Among Us bean
————————————————————
This is the kumquat killer 3000, in front of it is the number wall where the kumquat killer 3000 shoots over to kill kumquats
|
|
V
<KMQTKLLR3000>
Xzillox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AndrewSpeeder wrote:

54387a wrote:

This suggestion is for adding a button for the [wiki] tag as currently, linking to the Scratch Wiki using that tag can be tedious, especially on mobile as that can only be typed manually in regular Scratch.

Mockup:

Pretty much useless to people like me, who are being freaking blocked from entering sites outside my school's trust
That definitely includes the wiki…
however, it would be useful to the people that are not blocked by schools. regardless of whether most of Scratch is blocked from the wiki or not, it would still save time writing posts and possibly help people to be more helpful and constructive.

Disclaimer: I can be extremely stupid at times
14 | Professionally soading since 1998™ | Can't view/post images | Useful forum posts | internetometer | weird notebok | 100th post | tax evasion clicker | RIP | 500th post | forum post hall of fame (#2) | 1000TH POST!! | Evolution of the Electric Guitar (essay)

get games off the trending music category!

a cool thing I found: if you type “(c​)” it will show up as ©

I decided to stop using the support convention

give me song suggestions on my profile (I mostly listen to rock and metal)

when tuned to [drop c v] :: hat events
repeat until <drenched in sweat? :: sensing>
blast some epic [system of a down v] riffs :: motion
end

iiii];​)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

April Fools Bump

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

April Fools Bump
I miss seeing these parties back in the day:
https://toolbox.solero.me/cparchives/wiki/April_Fools'_Party_2011.html
Anyways, there is a wiki and wp (wikipedia) tag.
Wikipedia
Scratch 2.0

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators

;
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

medians wrote:

54387a wrote:

April Fools Bump
I miss seeing these parties back in the day:
https://toolbox.solero.me/cparchives/wiki/April_Fools'_Party_2011.html
Anyways, there is a wiki and wp (wikipedia) tag.
Wikipedia
Scratch 2.0
They do exist, but there's no button for them. I'm suggesting a button for adding the [wiki] tag, which is the tag used in this link thingy you put in your post: Scratch 2.0. Anyways, BUMP!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)