Discuss Scratch

54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Add a Scratch Wiki button to the forum toolbar

Bump!

Everything below the grey line right above is my signature. By the way, my signature isn't related to my post in case you didn't know.
Welcome to the world of @54387a!™
Try out my projects.
To donate an internet, go here.
Go here to check if your suggestion is rejected. To check if your topic is a duplicate, use ocular. Remember, don't post on irrelevant topics otherwise that's necroposting. By the way, if you feel like your project/studio was wrongfully taken down, tell the Scratch Team through Contact Us.
Whenever you see something that looks clearly offensive and/or something not Scratch-appropriate, report it.
Purple specimen

Creating Content since October 2022
1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
123m83
Scratcher
100+ posts

Semi-support. On one hand, this can be useful for new forumers learning how to link stuff.
But on the other hand, how hard really is it to type it manually?

13yo Scratcher who mainly goes on QaS, Suggestions, and occasionally Bugs and Glitches.

Useful links:
Ocular (search for dupes)
List Of Rejected Suggestions

VERY COOL WEBSITE
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

123m83 wrote:

Semi-support. On one hand, this can be useful for new forumers learning how to link stuff.
But on the other hand, how hard really is it to type it manually?
It's extremely tedious on a mobile keyboard as when you choose a suggestion from the mobile keyboard, it autospaces it away from the tag. Also, it very tedious in general as the [ bracket is semi-hidden.

Everything below the grey line right above is my signature. By the way, my signature isn't related to my post in case you didn't know.
Try out my projects.
Go here to check if your suggestion is rejected. To check if your topic is a duplicate, use ocular. Remember, don't post on irrelevant topics otherwise that's necroposting. By the way, if you feel like your project/studio was wrongfully taken down, tell the Scratch Team through Contact Us.
Whenever you see something that looks clearly offensive and/or something not Scratch-appropriate, report it.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumpity, BUMP!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

Bumpity, BUMP!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
Xzillox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Since I often use the forums on my phone this would make helping people a whole lot easier because I don't have to do bbcode with a phone keyboard

Disclaimer: I can be extremely stupid at times
14 | Professionally soading since 1998™ | Can't view/post images | Useful forum posts | internetometer | weird notebok | 100th post | tax evasion clicker | RIP | 500th post | forum post hall of fame (#2) | 1000TH POST!! | Evolution of the Electric Guitar (essay)

get games off the trending music category!

a cool thing I found: if you type “(c​)” it will show up as ©

I decided to stop using the support convention

give me song suggestions on my profile (I mostly listen to rock and metal)

when tuned to [drop c v] :: hat events
repeat until <drenched in sweat? :: sensing>
blast some epic [system of a down v] riffs :: motion
end

iiii];​)
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

That time to bump this topic.

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)

54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bumpity, BUMP!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

In fact, just add support for all the ones that a certain extension also adds. (Wkipedia, Scratch Wiki, Google Search and Dictionary.com, respectively)

“'Common Sense Media' is anything but.” - Za-Chary
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

In fact, just add support for all the ones that a certain extension also adds. (Wkipedia, Scratch Wiki, Google Search and Dictionary.com, respectively)
However, I don't know if that would count as a suggestion list.

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bumpity, BUMP!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bumpity, BUMP!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)