Discuss Scratch

RethinkingVoxels
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Add a Scratch Wiki button to the forum toolbar

Support. Would be great for citing sources, rather than taking a lot of time to most likely get ninja'd
King of the page… with edits

Last edited by RethinkingVoxels (Jan. 6, 2024 21:30:12)

54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Everything below the grey line right above is my signature. By the way, my signature isn't related to my post in case you didn't know.
Welcome to the world of @54387a!™
Try out my projects.
To donate an internet, go here.
Go here to check if your suggestion is rejected. To check if your topic is a duplicate, use ocular. Remember, don't post on irrelevant topics otherwise that's necroposting. By the way, if you feel like your project/studio was wrongfully taken down, tell the Scratch Team through Contact Us.
Whenever you see something that looks clearly offensive and/or something not Scratch-appropriate, report it.
Purple specimen

Creating Content since October 2022
1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Trying to bump this topic to the 1st page whilst dealing with the 60 second delay.

Everything below the grey line right above is my signature. By the way, my signature isn't related to my post in case you didn't know.
Try out my projects.
Go here to check if your suggestion is rejected. To check if your topic is a duplicate, use ocular. Remember, don't post on irrelevant topics otherwise that's necroposting. By the way, if you feel like your project/studio was wrongfully taken down, tell the Scratch Team through Contact Us.
Whenever you see something that looks clearly offensive and/or something not Scratch-appropriate, report it.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
gatgatcode
Scratcher
100+ posts

i dont think this is a good suggestion because you can just use the url tag

Profile!
My browser: MS-Edge
My os: Windows 11
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gatgatcode wrote:

However, new scratchers (including my alts) can't post links to outside Scratch, unless they use the [wiki] tag for the Scratch Wiki or the [wp] tag for Wikipedia.

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
-Expo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scroll down / desplazarse hacia abajo | El español está abajo :D | Gib internet

Hello, I'm @-Expo! I'm a veteran Scratcher and member of the Scratch translation team who has been on Scratch ever since I was four (a long time ago!) In real life, I am a proffesional footballer for the Asociación de Fútbol Argentino and Brighton. I'm a huge Huge FC Barcelona Fan and loyal subject to Rosario Central. I use scratch for coding, making friends, and helping people out. I hope you enjoy my projects!

-ExpoEspanol

Why are you here?
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Expo wrote:

However, I'm not sure if doing that would count as a Suggestion list, which isn't allowed.

Last edited by 54387a (Jan. 12, 2024 23:00:41)

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

Last edited by 54387a (Jan. 12, 2024 23:00:27)

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
-Expo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

-Expo wrote:

However, I'm not sure if doing that would count as a Suggestion list, which isn't allowed. Plus, there's no tag for Google Search. There's also no tag for Dictionary.com.

[dictionary]word[/dictionary]
[google]google[/google]

quote and check the and source, it works. try it

word
google

Scroll down / desplazarse hacia abajo | El español está abajo :D | Gib internet

Hello, I'm @-Expo! I'm a veteran Scratcher and member of the Scratch translation team who has been on Scratch ever since I was four (a long time ago!) In real life, I am a proffesional footballer for the Asociación de Fútbol Argentino and Brighton. I'm a huge Huge FC Barcelona Fan and loyal subject to Rosario Central. I use scratch for coding, making friends, and helping people out. I hope you enjoy my projects!

-ExpoEspanol

Why are you here?
gatgatcode
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Expo wrote:

54387a wrote:

-Expo wrote:

However, I'm not sure if doing that would count as a Suggestion list, which isn't allowed. Plus, there's no tag for Google Search. There's also no tag for Dictionary.com.

[dictionary]word[/dictionary]
[google]google[/google]

quote and check the and source, it works. try it

word
google
oh wow your right this wont work!! :)

Profile!
My browser: MS-Edge
My os: Windows 11
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
z10r
Scratcher
100+ posts

gatgatcode wrote:

The wiki tag exists though and it isn't shown anywhere…

No Flash version detected
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support, because then we won't have to use the most tedious workaround using the “Wiki” tags whenever there's an explanation needed with a source. And it's also used in forbidden word, too.

I had to use Window's built-in screenshot feature to capture this on my computer.

Last edited by PaperMarioFan2022 (Jan. 13, 2024 16:03:27)

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)

54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
usefun
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support, then people could easily post links to the Wiki.

Alt: @usefun2
My profile
Sinistar (My best game)
See your exact post count here.
unfortunately this signature has been corrupted by an evil cat blockCAT BLOCKS WILL RULE
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

54387a wrote:

Bump!

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)