Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☑ The Everything Emporium™! All your needed goods in one place®! ✨ (FREE FOLLOWS FOR STAFF!) [RSS Feed]
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☑ The Everything Emporium™! All your needed goods in one place®! ✨ (FREE FOLLOWS FOR STAFF!)

Camerakid2201 wrote:

C’mon now. Why is nobody ordering stuff after I got hired?
and why is nobody ordering from my shop even when i partnered with this?

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

☑ The Everything Emporium™! All your needed goods in one place®! ✨ (FREE FOLLOWS FOR STAFF!)

Camerakid2201 wrote:

Please wait. It's not easy to be noticed, so wait a bit and maybe we'll get an order.

Social Experiment Generation 3: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio.

Camerakid2201
Scratcher
14 posts

pompom454 wrote:

Camerakid2201 wrote:

Please wait. It's not easy to be noticed, so wait a bit and maybe we'll get an order.
It's been 3 DAYS?!

undeterminstic
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Camerakid2201 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

Camerakid2201 wrote:

It's been 3 DAYS?!
Just please wait. Please. Give people time and they may consider getting a good from here.

Social Experiment Generation 3: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio.

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I need to let you know that neither the review from RecessFailsOffical or undeterminstic is your official one.
Someone should post your official Gemstone Federation review on here soon.

Sorry about the inconveniences with your reviews. We're dealing with a few beginners.

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

I need to let you know that neither the review from RecessFailsOffical or undeterminstic is your official one.

Sorry about the inconveniences with your reviews. We're dealing with a few beginners.
It's okay.

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

ilovestories wrote:

It's okay.
If you want to see the review before it's posted on your shop, check the gemstone federation topic.

Last edited by ilovestories (Jan. 16, 2024 17:10:56)

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

ilovestories wrote:

It's okay.
If you want to see the review before it's posted on your shop, check the gemstone federation topic.
I've already checked. Thanks for the review! I do plan on making links to other parts when I plan on relaunching this shop (if I ever do close this one).

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OFFICIAL ~ Final Review from The Gemstone Federation

Rating 1-20: 15/20
Suggestions: (Split into 3 parts due to 2 Orders Being Evaluated & Overall Shop Evaluation)

Pt 1. (RecessFailsOffical)
Completed Within Timeframe ~ Approx. 1 Hour
Made in MS Paint: Low Quality
Comments: Following up on what RecessFailsOffical said, it is made in MS Paint lowering the overall quality of the product; however considering your situation little points will be deducted because of this. The product is designed well for being in MS Paint, and fulfills all the requirements.

Pt 2. (undeterminstic)
Completed Within Timeframe ~ Approx. 1 Day
Made in Scratch Editor?
Comments: Following up on what undeterminstic said, I agree that the maze should be bigger however it is fault on undeterminstic's side as he didn't specify how big said maze should be- no points deducted. However I do suggest possibly including a project with the maze as a sprite as just having a picture won't necessarily fare well with collision when put into a project. Also, there are inconsistencies in the maze spacing, and it doesn't seem round enough- points deducted here.

Pt 3. (Shop Overall)
Staff seem to have varying levels of activity, needs a BBCode redesign, and quality of products vary.

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

OFFICIAL ~ Final Review from The Gemstone Federation

Rating 1-20: 15/20
Suggestions: (Split into 3 parts due to 2 Orders Being Evaluated & Overall Shop Evaluation)

Pt 1. (RecessFailsOffical)
Completed Within Timeframe ~ Approx. 1 Hour
Made in MS Paint: Low Quality
Comments: Following up on what RecessFailsOffical said, it is made in MS Paint lowering the overall quality of the product; however considering your situation little points will be deducted because of this. The product is designed well for being in MS Paint, and fulfills all the requirements.

Pt 2. (undeterminstic)
Completed Within Timeframe ~ Approx. 1 Day
Made in Scratch Editor?
Comments: Following up on what undeterminstic said, I agree that the maze should be bigger however it is fault on undeterminstic's side as he didn't specify how big said maze should be- no points deducted. However I do suggest possibly including a project with the maze as a sprite as just having a picture won't necessarily fare well with collision when put into a project. Also, there are inconsistencies in the maze spacing, and it doesn't seem round enough- points deducted here.

Pt 3. (Shop Overall)
Staff seem to have varying levels of activity, needs a BBCode redesign, and quality of products vary.
Thanks for the review!

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

yez very awesome bump

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: ilovestories
Work you want done: Upload the square image here to CubeUpload. It should be 90x90 pixels.
Deadline: 3 days
Description: Image upload.
Are you following the thread: Yes.
Have you read our rules: Yes.
Everything Emporium coupon code (if you have one, you get a mysterious bonus item): No Code.
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?: No.

Camerakid2201
Scratcher
14 posts

When are you going inactive?: Today
How long are you going inactive?: Depends
Will you return to work again?: Yes

undeterminstic
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

Work you want done: Upload the square image here to CubeUpload. It should be 90x90 pixels.
Everything Emporium coupon code (if you have one, you get a mysterious bonus item): No Code.
Sorry for the wait, Scratch didn't notify me of a new order.
Anyway, here you go!:

URL: https://u.cubeupload.com/pompom454/sigbutton.png

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

ilovestories wrote:

Sorry for the wait, Scratch didn't notify me of a new order.
Anyway, here you go!:

URL: https://u.cubeupload.com/pompom454/sigbutton.png
I asked for the dimensions to be 90x90 pixels.

gomongemu
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

Welcome to the Everything Emporium! Here, you can request goods we provide! We are currently hiring, so don't be shy to show off your talent!
To join the staff, fill this form out:
Username:
How Active are you? (1-10):
Scratcher Status (Scratcher or New Scratcher):
Which position are you applying for?:
How long on Scratch?:
Experience in other shops?:
Do you own any shops?:
Alternative accounts?:
Why should we choose you?:
To place an order, fill this form out:
Username:
Work you want done:
Deadline:
Description:
Are you following the thread:
Have you read our rules:
Everything Emporium coupon code (if you have one, you get a mysterious bonus item):
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?:
If you go inactive and are apart of the staff, please make sure to sign this form:
When are you going inactive?:
How long are you going inactive?:
Will you return to work again?:

What services do we provide?
We have a variety of stuff we ship to you. Here are some ideas:
Art
Short animations
Colors for Sonic Robo Blast 2
Game scripts
There's no limit on what we do! (exceptions are in the rules)

Rules
Yeah, there are rules.

What we do not serve:
Anything that violates the Scratch Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
Full games.
Music longer than 4 minutes.
Animations longer than 15 minutes.
A few other things I might explain later…

Do's and Don'ts for Customers
Do:
Respect the staff and other customers
Give the staff some time for the order, they do have lives
Follow the rules

Don't:
Disrespect the staff and other customers
Request what we don't serve
Beg for your order to be “done sooner” or “finish it now”

Do's and Don'ts for Staff
Do:
Fulfill the orders that comply with the rules
Report any bad behavior
Respect the customers and your other workers
Make sure to notify everyone when you go inactive for time

Don't:
Fulfill orders that fail to comply with the rules
Encourage bad behavior
Disrespect the customers and your other workers
Go inactive without notification
(Rules end here)

Staff Members
(This is actively updated as more join the crew)
@pompom454 - creator
@TP2222 - advertisements
@TheUltimateHoodie (1 warning) - art
@Camerakid2201 - bug fix orders on Saturday and Sunday

Partners

The Gemstone Federation

The Interface Space Federation

The Hoodie Shop

Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation

The Asset Shop

Well, go ahead!
Username: Gomongemu
Work I want done : music
Deadline : 4 days
Description, Depressing, dark , horror , similar to the Yume Nikki soundtrack and the Omori soundtrack , same instruments as Yume Nikki songs
Am I following the thread? : Yes
Have I read the rules : yes
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?: anyone that can make Yume Nikki style music

define You
forever
Awesome :)
end
Camerakid2201
Scratcher
14 posts

I’m active again!

undeterminstic
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

geometry bump

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Being the highest-scoring shop of the January 2024 reviews, The Gemstone Federation presents you with this award:

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☑ The Everything Emporium™! All your needed goods in one place®! ✨ (FREE FOLLOWS FOR STAFF!) [RSS Feed]