Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☑ The Everything Emporium™! All your needed goods in one place®! ✨ (FREE FOLLOWS FOR STAFF!) [RSS Feed]
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

☑ The Everything Emporium™! All your needed goods in one place®! ✨ (FREE FOLLOWS FOR STAFF!)

mxauttp5 wrote:

oh whatever
what do you ya mean?

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

☑ The Everything Emporium™! All your needed goods in one place®! ✨ (FREE FOLLOWS FOR STAFF!)

Guys, our federation is gonna be reviewed by The Gemstone Federation. I hope you guys do your best, and make sure we please them. (When I mean please, make them feel sorta satisfied with the end result.)

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

ACITIVITY CHECK
Hi! If you are staff, quote this and say “active” if you are active.

RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: RecessFailsOffical
Work you want done: Art
Deadline: any time in the next 5 days
Description: A simple sprite of a person holding a sword, doesn't have to be complex
Are you following the thread: Yes
Have you read our rules: Yes
Everything Emporium coupon code (if you have one, you get a mysterious bonus item): No
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?: N/A

(if there's a code word I didn't catch it)

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”
If your computer can't see images from Cubeupload, that's not my problem
I'm kinda active now on the forums, but let's hope and pray they give us computers this year lol
I ACTUALLY REACHED 1000+ POSTS
“Some people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore…” - Saw (2004)

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

RecessFailsOffical wrote:

Description: A simple sprite of a person holding a sword, doesn't have to be complex
Everything Emporium coupon code (if you have one, you get a mysterious bonus item): No

Taken! (you can also use the coupon code I gave the federation)

Last edited by pompom454 (Jan. 9, 2024 18:22:26)

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Finished! If it's low quality, that's because I had to use MS Paint.

RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

Finished! If it's low quality, that's because I had to use MS Paint.

Thanks!

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”
If your computer can't see images from Cubeupload, that's not my problem
I'm kinda active now on the forums, but let's hope and pray they give us computers this year lol
I ACTUALLY REACHED 1000+ POSTS
“Some people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore…” - Saw (2004)

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

By the way, you may get two reviews from The Gemstone Federation - we have our brand-new reviewers work on shops that are already getting another review, in case something goes wrong.

EDIT: Actually, I’ll probably just choose one. Sorry to bother you.

Last edited by ilovestories (Jan. 9, 2024 20:05:15)

In my opinion, AI is the most disputed topic on Scratch. I'm not kidding. This topic about adding AI to Scratch got 5 pages of posts in 2 hours, all of it full of AI arguments. People even got to insulting each other. It's crazy.
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

EDIT: Actually, I’ll probably just choose one. Sorry to bother you.
It's okay.

ollfi
Scratcher
79 posts

How do I become a partner?

Hello! I'm Ollfi, the new account of Emosins34.
I own THE ASSET SHOP!
when green flag clicked
if <<gone to asset shop?::sensing>= [true]> then
say [Thanks!] for (2) secs
end
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

ollfi wrote:

Have a shop or a federation, then just send an invite or let me find it on my own. Pretty simple.

ollfi
Scratcher
79 posts

pompom454 wrote:

ollfi wrote:

Have a shop or a federation, then just send an invite or let me find it on my own. Pretty simple.
I have a shop called “The Asset Shop” so can you please partner?

I own THE ASSET SHOP!
when green flag clicked
end
ollfi
Scratcher
79 posts

pompom454 wrote:

ollfi wrote:

The link is in my signature.

I own THE ASSET SHOP!
when green flag clicked
end
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

ollfi wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

ollfi wrote:

Added!

ollfi
Scratcher
79 posts

pompom454 wrote:

ollfi wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

ollfi wrote:

Added!
Thanks!

I own THE ASSET SHOP!
when green flag clicked
end
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Uh, staff, one more day before I give you both an inactivity strike, so please sign in as active.

TP2222
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

Uh, staff, one more day before I give you both an inactivity strike, so please sign in as active.
I'm active!!!

CODE,CATS,NO SCHOOL!!!
when I receive [Cat! v]
play drum (D) for (join [0.] (L) )beats
wait until <(who) = [Me!]>
add [Me!] to [Fun! v]
Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

TP2222 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

I'm active!!!
thank you

TP2222
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

TP2222 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

I'm active!!!
thank you
np

CODE,CATS,NO SCHOOL!!!
when I receive [Cat! v]
play drum (D) for (join [0.] (L) )beats
wait until <(who) = [Me!]>
add [Me!] to [Fun! v]
Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☑ The Everything Emporium™! All your needed goods in one place®! ✨ (FREE FOLLOWS FOR STAFF!) [RSS Feed]